Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFCish, but has anyone ever tried a love spell

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden

That's right. This has been a subject that has interested me for a long time, namely, the relationship between prayer, affirmations, spells etc. You just summarized the conclusion that I have come to very succinctly. Here's what the master Maniac said about his statement of affirmations:

"That is also why the statement of affirmations I posted last week
work!.. it is a prayer of sorts... to YOURSELF! Rather than revering
some religious figure (or cult leader, or whoever), you revere
YOURSELF! And then you act congruently to that. Even JC did it
with his 'cures' or 'this is my body you eat'...etc..etc."

"Making a chick bow to you and say 'yes sir/master, I am your property'
is THE SAME as when that same chick bows down in front of the alter
in church and says 'lord I am your servant'." (21/02/03)

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
To the above. Yeah. WTF. Didn't catch that ast part. nyeway.

one white candle a posetion of the lover and a posetion of yours.

Take a white rose thorn and carve into the candle
"All my love for me come to thee. All my love for me come to thee. All my love for me Come to thee."

then take the poestions and put them right up next to the candle. Light the candle and don't take your eyes off of it until its done burning. While its burning say 'all my love for me come to thee.' over and over. When its done burning the wax should have hardened all over the posetions. Take the wax glob andput it somewhere you'll see it to remind you.

To reverse the spell dispose of the wax by flaking it and putting it in a cake and eating it.

A good spell for AFC's trying to get over Oneitits.

Take an orange. Carve into it your lovers name and your name. Now set it where you'll see it every day. As the orange rots away imagine your love rotting away.

To the menstral blood spell earlier. I'm sure that is a true spell. Most spells wit love include urine or menstral blood. Infact an old magic called blood magic was a womens magic becuase they'd use menstral blood. But then Men saw how powerful it was and wanted to do it to. But we didn't bleed ourselfs so we would slaughter others and so came sacrafices.

Pheremones are proven to work. Most of the love potions do work because they involve pheremones. Infact Auqa di Gio has Pheremones in it.

Good luck. Wit the spells.

I will agree wit the fact that spells are the same as prayer, I'll also Agree that they effect our subconcious. But here's the stick I'll throw in.
Have you ever considered that the subconcious they effect could also be our soul which is connected to God and the whole universe. A soul which is more powerful then our own body. By sending subliminal thoughts to our soul we affect not only our mentality but the mentality and reality of otheres because all things are interconnected through God. Sencond our subconcious can only be reached by images and pictures not words. Which is why you can't just tell yourself I want food. You have to imagine it in front of you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by photo 1
could you really live with yourself knowing you used witchcraft manipulation to get a girl to like you?
i agree with this statement.

but would you back it up, photo1, by saying you would not use ANY manipuating tactics? such as NLP or SS? (i don't know much about either of those, but i am sure they are about manipulation and deceit.)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
i agree with this statement.

but would you back it up, photo1, by saying you would not use ANY manipuating tactics? such as NLP or SS? (i don't know much about either of those, but i am sure they are about manipulation and deceit.)
Well gee.

The whole seduction process is about manipulation and deceit.

Giving gifts, telling "i love you", cleaning up your room, pretending to know how to cook... :rolleyes:

Only animals don't seduce and state their desires openly. I don't beleive we've descended this low.

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have and it worked. Ha ha! Actually, a guy - a long-haired type, you know what I'm talkin' about - asked me if I'd ever put a spell on him so that we'd end up where we were (in bed!). Always being one to indulge the boys with a bit of bull, I nonetheless realised that this guy was fishing for compliments. And so I told him the truth. no love. I asked you for your number, I called it and here we are now.

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
I will agree wit the fact that spells are the same as prayer, I'll also Agree that they effect our subconcious. But here's the stick I'll throw in.
Have you ever considered that the subconcious they effect could also be our soul which is connected to God and the whole universe. A soul which is more powerful then our own body. By sending subliminal thoughts to our soul we affect not only our mentality but the mentality and reality of otheres because all things are interconnected through God.
I've never met a christian witch before.