Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC tried to use my skills against me @ a nightclub

coaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my friend called me up last night and told me that he wanted to check out a new club and had free passes to get in and drink the whole night. We get there and he has not seen my game but hears from others that things are different with me now...I work on the girls next to me...and sooon am giving massages and vice versa...even dancing with them having fun with all 4 of them my friend was trying to get one of them but she would not have any of it...so we go back for drinks and my friend tells these girls that I am reading stuff on how to be better with women..and if it is working on them....they look over at him and say he is full of crap, they would never fall for that stuff...I was laughing sipping my jack and coke he got upset and left me there all alone.((HE IS STILL PISSED))..it was a fun night...I ended up leaving with one of them to another bar where I am bone-ing the bartender and watch them go at it women can get mean to each other....hey why not have a little fun...they had theirs with me in the past

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"how to be a better man" The women just come with it, you can wink or whatever.

I never deny why my life is different. Most of the time I don't have time to, and I discuss what I learn with everybody.

I just know that nobody gets creeped out if you tellthem why. They only get excited or scared.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how people think we are lame for reading up on this? I find it funny that they dont, or even worse wont admit they even have problems getting girls. My friends laugh at me for going to this site but I dont care. I know that with this site and acctually going out into the field I will be doing infinatly better than them in no time. End of rant.

On topic: Sounds like you had fun and thats what really matters. Nice going.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by Brian20o2
Isn't it funny how people think we are lame for reading up on this? I find it funny that they dont, or even worse wont admit they even have problems getting girls.

These are the exact AFC chuckleheads who end up having to go home alone and are out $70 from buying drinks for women all night long only to have guys like us turn on thier pleasure mechanism and have the women they've been slathering attention and dollars on all night, toes pointed at Jesus the rest of the morning. Of course they're going to be bitter. Instead of discovering the knowledge for themselves from sites such as this, They want the fresh pick up line or magick trick that will hypnotize and make some woman fall under his command.

It won't work and they'll end up with barflies and fat slvts. Youngblood Brian here is friggin' 16 and waaaay ahead of the game. In the next few years look out when this guy walks into the room.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KarmaSutra
Youngblood Brian here is friggin' 16 and waaaay ahead of the game. In the next few years look out when this guy walks into the room.
Thanks man. I try to do my best and thats all I can do.