Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC to DJ

Ernest Scared Steve

Reaction score
What's up sosuave

I was watching Ernest Scared Stupid with my younger brothers tonight and my mom and dad. My little brother's name is Matt but we call him Steve. That's where this name comes from.

So basically I need to become a DJ. Right now I think I am an AFC but I'm not sure. I have been going to church for a long time and was hoping that a girl would start coming that I could date. But that hasn't happened yet and I have been going every Sunday since I was a little kid.

I know that most of you don't like married people but I would like to find a wife. I don't want a bad one so that is why I am trying to find a Christian wife. Until then, I can't have any sex because it is a sin, and I know that most of you guys don't like that either.

So where should I start trying to become a DJ? I have read most of the Bible and the things on this forum. Maybe I could do 5 cold approaches a week?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry for 'trolling' and 'flaming' , but if he tells you to scream and yell at the girl. Don't do it.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I'm sorry for 'trolling' and 'flaming' , but if he tells you to scream and yell at the girl. Don't do it.
Lolwot? Who was screaming and yelling at their girl? Maybe you should invest a software to help your comprehension reading skills?

And just lol at your self-righteous sorrowful apology "I'm sorry for trolling and flaming".

You flame my own thread with your non-coherent adolescent dribble and then follow me around a forum.

Go get it up Scott, and then go away.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible, that's the first thing you should do, it's stickied, I apologize for being a moron.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186494 Here you go mate.

@Pachuco Don't worry dude I'm getting it up, your ex won't miss a thing with me, or some another dude, the point she doesn't want to get back to you pretty much sums it up, she's getting railed by another guy, have fun winning her back.

Point is my ex simply didn't know how to do a handjob, because I stated it hurted as a mofo, so trying to tell that to 18 year old pumped with testosterone is utterly funny. Try again man, and be creative ! :D

"And just lol at your self-righteous sorrowful apology "I'm sorry for trolling and flaming". "

Oh yeah, I'm not alfa. :\

But beware we got a Joker ! With a trick or verbal abuse in his sleeve. :D

Okay I'm stopping right here. No more talking to you Mister... Whatever.

P.S. I just gave you the taste of your medicine man, you should be grateful. Obviously you have not much empathy towards others. And can't get yourself in check, which you should, you flame up like a torch when somebody calls you a douche, you were, now go change yourself and don't treat next girl like that. Seriously man, no hard feelings, have a nice day. :up:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Sigh...Just sigh.
I apologized to the OP, not you dear sir.

Stop reading between the lines. :cheer:

B

BeDJ

Good thing you guys chose to amog each other in a pointless thread.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, I have misread ( bravo me ) , your question.

This world has changed itself a lot, people are driven on their insticts and they are not anymore that much 'afraid' of God and his judgement.

So chances getting a decent girl are slim.

Chances getting a decent Christian virgin, beatuiful, faithful and great mother, as a wife. Even more slimmer.

In Christianity a sin is when you have sex before marriage, but dating with multiple women until marriage is not, not even cheating since it's not a 'relationship confirmed by God'.

But if you are really diehard into that, there's not much you can do actually.

Let me explain you the world we see today via metal music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb4ivvIcSvE&feature=share

http://www.metrolyrics.com/violent-revolution-lyrics-kreator.html

There you go, I haven't fully answered your questions since I don't see any way around it. Most girls won't satisfy themselves only being in a relationship longer than 6 months ( today even a month ) without a sex. Maybe they will, if they are getting railed by some other guy and getting emotional support from you.

Ernest Scared Steve

Reaction score
Thank you Scott.

Before I get all uptight about this sex issue and a religion, I think it's more important to get a hang on myself. I started to read the DJ bible (not the other Bible) and I think I have a lot of work to do if what it says is true. It sounds like I don't know what I am doing at all.

For a long time I have had the feeling that I am a looser. I don't have a lot of friends and have a lot of bad habits. And I'd like to fix myself if possible. I know it is hard but I can't keep living my life like this.

I read things on this website and I can't understand how people can do them. People going cold approaching these women and on another website I read about these things called openers that are just, I don't even know how guys say them. Dbot would just ask girls he didn't even know if they would like to have sex and he didn't even get in trouble! Is that really all there is to it?

Basically, I have a terrible life and need to find a way to make it better. I can't keep being such a loser. What are some things I can do right now to help fix my life?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ernest scared steve,firstly, welcome, second, create a new thread with the same topic, you might get some answers, these two obviously don't have the manners/ self control to give you the help you need and would rather squabble like a pair of 13 year old girls trying to 1up each other on your thread.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ernest Scared Steve said:
Thank you Scott.

Before I get all uptight about this sex issue and a religion, I think it's more important to get a hang on myself. I started to read the DJ bible (not the other Bible) and I think I have a lot of work to do if what it says is true. It sounds like I don't know what I am doing at all.

For a long time I have had the feeling that I am a looser. I don't have a lot of friends and have a lot of bad habits. And I'd like to fix myself if possible. I know it is hard but I can't keep living my life like this.

I read things on this website and I can't understand how people can do them. People going cold approaching these women and on another website I read about these things called openers that are just, I don't even know how guys say them. Dbot would just ask girls he didn't even know if they would like to have sex and he didn't even get in trouble! Is that really all there is to it?

Basically, I have a terrible life and need to find a way to make it better. I can't keep being such a loser. What are some things I can do right now to help fix my life?

Well mate, I approached only few times and I would open it with 'Hey' , then ask her where's she's going, what she's gonna do, how old is she, and tell her I gotta go and tell her to give me number(not ask).

I'm not that good.

And I read a question on formspring about girls having their 'favourite' fictional character. You know what they wrote?

19/20 wrote that they are into some side guy that is putting down all other guys, thinking himself of a guy, being crazy and impulsive, treating everyone bad and such. Other girl said she's into the some guy who has been changing bunch of women and she wanted to be ' used, trashed and tossed away. '

I'm actually crumbling down by now. Only one girl (whos into anime) wrote about a guy who's ' Always trying to follow his dreams, helps around and has a good heart. '

So there it is...