Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Of The Year award

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Lois Feldman in another thread, who I hadn't heard of, so I looked it up:

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...fan-says-bathroom-sex-scandal-ruined-my-life-

A Carroll woman who was caught having sex in the men's room at an Iowa Hawkeye football game in Minneapolis last weekend says she’d had so much wine before kickoff that she doesn’t remember walking into the restroom, the man she had sex with in a stall, or when the police opened the door.

Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.
I can't decide whether I pity or despise this chump.

EDIT:

“It’s ruined my life,” she said through tears today. “Not just the incident but the press.”
HA. It was the getting caught and subsequent press that ruined her life. If it had just been the incident alone, she'd be lying next to hubby right now, him none the wiser. Sickening.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I can't stand and refuse to abide is women who can't handle their alcohol.
Who knows how many times she'd done this before if she was willing to do it this time.
Poor bastard who married her must bail immediately.
Being drunk is no excuse.

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
Which is why I've always found women who drink heavily to be tacky and lowbrow. That applies double for women I've seen who've then posted pictures of themselves visibly inebriated at a club/bar/party on social networking sites, as if it's some badge of honor.

I'm glad my wife doesn't drink.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised the guy wasn't charged with rape.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't so drunk.
She walked to the washroom on her own.
I'm certain her "supportive" husband would have taken her had she even been staggering a even little.

Just a skank!

For me, this is a Hollywood story (she got caught and exposed!!!).

SH

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD woman, through and through. I don't know why this whole article is about her alcohol use and how that's what led her to her decision. Her inability to feel connected to her man sitting 15 yards away is the real problem, and even more so her willingness to have sex with a stranger in such exhibitionist fashion screams BPD. "I should have gone with her to the restroom?" Wow. For him to punish himself for his woman's skankery is horrible. I both pity AND despise this guy. He probably has no idea how broken his woman is and probably thinks she's a great catch. So sad.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! If you notice, EVERYTHING was somebody else's fault. I hate these type people!!!!!!!

“It’s ruined my life,” she said through tears today. “Not just the incident but the press.”
Yep, the press ruined your life, not your own drunk @ss actions.

She said she doesn’t remember how much she drank, but the party’s hosts refilled her glass each time it was low “so I’m sure I drank a lot.”
Do these people not realizing that they are admitting weakness by blaming others?

She said she remembers sitting in the stands one moment and the next “being slammed around by a cop and screaming.”
So she remembers before and after the embarrassing incident, but doesn't remember that ONE point in the night? Right. Don't see how anyone can believe this BS.

“He feels I was taken advantage of in my state of mind,” she said. “This is not me. We’re a very good family. This shouldn’t happen.”
When all else fails, cry rape.