Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC moves congruent with a DJ approach/style. Discuss

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
The thought popped up into my mind lately as I was sitting in my friend's room reading her Cosmopolitan magazine. I was bored okay, ****.:crackup:

So anyways, if any of you have ever picked up one of those girl magazines, there are usually some pretty interesting topics in there including what we as men would call "mind games" (EG: I swear there was a whole little 1/4 page section about why you should ditch plans every now and then), sex tips, advertisements, and how to read signs from men. To their credit, there was a section on how not to piss a man off, and it was pretty correct.

What got my attention were the numerous sections throughout the magazine explaining various signs (AFC AND DJ signs) that men give off.

AFC signs they listed for example: Something about how if a guy goes out of his way for you then he likes you. Or showering you with gifts, etc etc.

DJ signs: Respect his time, you won't always be #1 on his priority etc etc

That brings an interesting idea up.

What if, for example, you have the complete DJ mindset, give off the confidence and everything, and you, for example, shower the girl with gifts (Not as much as an AFC would, but you get my drift) in congruence with your style, life etc etc.

Discuss.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I am bad about giving too many gifts. Small thoughtful gifts are ok, expensive ones are not.
Well yeah, I wouldn't think about busting out big bucks for gifts anyways, that's more on a "I don't want to waste money" level instead of a "but what if she thinks i'm needy?!" level.

What about other AFC aspects? I mean come on, you're not an afc just because you give gifts :flowers:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that being benevolent and kind is thought of as AFC, but is in reality a true DJ quality.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
i never gave and will never give girls gifts for nothing, even when I was a total AFC I never gave them gifts or flowers, well maybe because I like money more than girls or maybe I am cheap hehe

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rash said:
i never gave and will never give girls gifts for nothing, even when I was a total AFC I never gave them gifts or flowers, well maybe because I like money more than girls or maybe I am cheap hehe

I know what you mean, but don't think this thread is limited to just gift giving!