Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Here

Snyper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been an AFC for as long as I can remember. It's my nature, I'm just too nice to people and I want to please them (guys and girls alike). I'm slowly but surely growing out of that nature right now, thank god, but that's not why I'm making this thread.

So I'm going shopping with a group of friends this upcoming Friday. I'm hoping it'll also be an occasion to pick up chicks. The question is, does being with a group of friends have some kind of a downside or an upside? How do I approach a girl? With my friends with me or left a bit behind? And if a girl is with a group, do I ignore the group, talk only to her or acknowledge all of them first then focus on her?

Greatly appreciated

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever ignore the group. Make friends with all of them. They have to accept you and once you have earned that accpetance is when your target will be comfortable with you.

Also, dont say your an afc. From this point on you are a Don Juan. People tell themselves they are this and they are that and they beleive it. If you say you are a stupid you might actually come to believe that. The same principle applies here.

As Pook says " Think and you shall become"

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
in relation to Pathgen's post, you should treat this as a group that you are to approach. You should talk to all of them, befriend all of them, and then focus on the girl.

however, you need to not chase her. just have a conversation with her, then go back to talking to the group, then come back talking to her, and repeat. instead of making the trip an okay time shopping, make it a great time for her and your friends.

ignue121_2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be confident and friendly to EVERYONE. Make yourself the center of attention, but in a good way. Confidence is the key here my friend. Welcome.