Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

afc girls?!?!

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how to word it out, but I've noticed that out of all the girls I talk to at school, there are those girls who are just plain innocent or just plain socially retarded lol. I know that they are not playing it safe because I know that these girls are inexperienced. They are not very receptive to my flirty and sometimes sexual jokes where normal girls would laugh about and go with. It is kind off a turn off to me. What do you guys think? Have you met any girls like these? are they even worth the pick up?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there are girls who don't know how to flirt, and are stupid. Be blunt with them. personally, i don't go for them because i don't like stupid people

Gripped

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Yes there are girls who don't know how to flirt, and are stupid. Be blunt with them. personally, i don't go for them because i don't like stupid people

Hahahah, brutal.

cococrispy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at college and while I don't have that much experience (all guys high school for 4 years), the past 2 months I have been experimenting with people. I'm really popular here and I can form great conversations with them.

However, I have definitely noticed that girls at my college are boring and don't try to carry conversations. I guess you can call them afc girls, and it's really annoying because I waste energy and time on them and they are dull.

The best way I found to meeting girls is by meeting girls in my social circle. When I talk to a girl in class and we don't have anything in common at the start, they don't respond well. However, if a girl has a mutual friend with me who introduces both of us, it shows I am a popular person and she wants to know who I am. If a guy has no friends then he is not going to be viewed positively.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a waste of a beautiful face... Thanks, my question is answered. And the mutual friend thing is really effective for me right now. I used to not talk with these girls who were my friend's friends because I was cynical and partly antisocial, but now I did not even have to be introduced to talk to them. However, they are cynical about me probably because they still view me as an AFC. One girl on that group is pretty attractive, but shes just an AFC herself. The rest are fine, but they are cynical.

cococrispy

Don Juan
Reaction score
jericg said:
What a waste of a beautiful face... Thanks, my question is answered. And the mutual friend thing is really effective for me right now. I used to not talk with these girls who were my friend's friends because I was cynical and partly antisocial, but now I did not even have to be introduced to talk to them. However, they are cynical about me probably because they still view me as an AFC. One girl on that group is pretty attractive, but shes just an AFC herself. The rest are fine, but they are cynical.
The biggest thing is a first impression from my experience.
People at college think I am a fun and crazy, extroverted, and confident guy.
However, the people at my high school thought of me as the complete opposite. They thought I was boring. It doesn't matter if I made any adjustment to my personality (like I did the junior year of my high school), because they still thought of me as a boring guy (or a try-hard).

I took a public speaking course which helped me talk to people with emotion, even if I have nothing in common with people they all still like me at college.

I try to avoid AFC girls because they don't know how to form conversations and it's just a waste of time, and I think you should do the same. If they are not motivated enough to talk to a fun guy like me, then **** it I'd rather talk to more fun girls instead.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I feel the same way, cococrispy. I like to think that my high school classmates right now think of me more of a confident guy, but i know that in their head, im just a background person. They do go with my new vibe, but the first impression has stayed with them. Hopefully, I take a similar path to college. I can hardly wait.

haircare8h

Reaction score
However, I have definitely noticed that girls at my college are boring and don't try to carry conversations. I guess you can call them afc girls, and it's really annoying because I waste energy and time on them and they are dull.

MarkD

Reaction score
Well, my advice to you would be to leave the good girls alone and stick to the sluts who welcome your "sexual jokes". Leave the good girls for the good guys who have respect.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MarkD said:
Well, my advice to you would be to leave the good girls alone and stick to the sluts who welcome your "sexual jokes". Leave the good girls for the good guys who have respect.
WHERE is this forum heading?!!!.......