Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"AFC girl" who has boyfriend?

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the thread title says, there is this girl who I would probably classify as an AFC herself, but she has a boyfriend.

We have classes together and are on the track team. Her friends have made several hints at the fact that this girl likes me, such as one saying to me "Why don't you guys just date already?" when she saw us together, and another one of her friends asking me "Don't you just love her?" or "Isn't she just a bundle of fun?" lol and then the friend looks back at the girl I mean it's completely obvious. I would say I'm 99.9% sure this girl likes me as more than a friend. However, she has a boyfriend. She's a little thing, not your 8, 9, 10 type of girl, but a cute one nevertheless with a great personality. However, I feel like she is weak and really just has to be dating someone and won't break up with him unless she has a sure thing set up. This might be because she lost her mother a few years ago so she may be weak because of that. But how do I let her know she should dump him without actually saying that?

How should I go about this? Do I just be my best self and prove I'm better than her bf? Or do I ask her out on a date? Something else?

This girl is NOT confident at all. Through comments she makes, she pretty much thinks I don't like her at all and it's like she wants me to assure her that's not true, but I haven't.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright...What do you think would be a good date idea for this situation?

Anyone else have some advice?

Joshski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy25 said:
Alright...What do you think would be a good date idea for this situation?

Anyone else have some advice?
Anything active or interactive like ice skating, rock climbing, etc.

piday314

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo, a girl who is very insecure like the girl you are describing will only wind up screwing with your heart if you give her access to it. Proceed with caution.

GotGame

Reaction score
Hey man,

I'm in a similar situation to yours, if you could post me some advice on my story after that'd be cool too!

Although I have no ***ing clue what AFC means lol it's clear that this girl has feelings for you.

One of the biggest signs is through her friends, if they joke around and giggle about it, it's a sure thing.

I wouldn't rush into things if I were you, play it slow and joke about having feelings for her even if they are serious, but definitely play it slow. Try and find out as much as you can about the situation with her boyfriend and play it from there. Just don't get caught :p

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, there is no such thing as an 'AFC' girl. They are all manipulative to some degree. Don't let the sugar and spice routine fool you, even the youngest, most innocent seeming girls are calculating.

Do not fall for what her friends say to you. Women like to play games. She has a boyfriend, leave it at that. If she broke up with him, then fine. Tell her friends next time you don't date women who have boyfriends.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well here's an update:

Tonight this girl texted me who knows the girl I'm talking about. She told me that "seriously she is interested so u better make a move or something idk hangout with her. she thinks ur funny. just ask her to do something not a date just hangout. She wants to get to know you."

Also, recently I have been getting pretty obvious hints I mean 100% this girl wants me, but I don't know how to go about it. She still has a bf, never talks about him to me but sometimes other girls will ask her when Im around and she'll just be like "idk he's an *******" and she told others she doesn't even talk to him much at all. It's a long distance relationship by the way.

So what can I possibly ask her to do here on a college campus? I don't have a car, (she does). Any help?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even super "AFC" girls still have options... I've had several of those AFC girls fall head over heels for me, and thought I could get away with anything, so I lost em again ;)

So yeah, don't think too much about how supposedly AFC she is, continue as usual. Because even fat and nerdy girls still have lots of options.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any advice after the update?

Alright well here's an update:

Tonight this girl texted me who knows the girl I'm talking about. She told me that "seriously she is interested so u better make a move or something idk hangout with her. she thinks ur funny. just ask her to do something not a date just hangout. She wants to get to know you."

Also, recently I have been getting pretty obvious hints I mean 100% this girl wants me, but I don't know how to go about it. She still has a bf, never talks about him to me but sometimes other girls will ask her when Im around and she'll just be like "idk he's an *******" and she told others she doesn't even talk to him much at all. It's a long distance relationship by the way.

So what can I possibly ask her to do here on a college campus? I don't have a car, (she does). Any help?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she will cheat and eventually dump her long-distance boyfriend for you. When she said ""idk he's an *******" and she told others she doesn't even talk to him much at all. It's a long distance relationship by the way." she's really giving you hints and encouragement. If you like her, just go for it. You don't need any help from us.

I'm pretty sure there are many activities around your college campus that you can take her. Just look in your school papers or online for events. Ask her if she wants to go to such and such. And ask her to meet up somewhere on campus or at the event.

You have this made. There's absolutely no way you can fail at this. I hope.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's such an AFC how did she get a boyfriend?
If she's such an AFC how did she get your attention and get you thinking about her?

If this is the type of girl to send her friends after you behind her boyfriend's back then its a type of girl that will do it to you if she finds someone better.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! I'm in a freakishly similar situation. In my case, she is attracted to me but she loves her boyfriend. She turned me down... Kinda... Wait scratch that she has solidly put me in the role of "backup boyfriend".

However, she is perfectly fine to come over to my place, alone, for a movie, with alchohol, and says that it's fine if it's just us two when I offer for friends to come, knowing there is mutual attraction between us. Hmmm?