Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Geek brother getting laid and what I AM A PUA ?

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep Been in the game 3 YEars very good at it... But Now its winter results have been slow and i dont have a GF to play with.......

Well my afc brother works in IT recenlty starting dating a girl 2 weeks and now hes already staying over at her place everyday everynight... **** i thought he way gay......

Leaves me in a position where i have no girl and only game....

Well I Have a Date 2day but **** why do i feel so competative towards my brother this guy hasnt been laid in 25 years this is his first gf......

ps we dont really get on.... but i feel like i need a couple of show off girls now.....

Please Explian this situation because my lazyness for game has dissapeared and im more determined to hook up and get a GF in stead of a 1 nighter...

Whats even funnier is now he has this girl he thinks hes the man.....the geek

aint it tooo sooon to spend loads of time with a girl after just 2 weeks i mean verynight cumon??? ---- games rules

Afc rules spend every ****ing wakin breath with her treat he like a princess..

O man Maybe i shud have stayed an Afc....haha:rockon:

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to spend every waking breath treating a girl like a princess, go for it.

I'm not sure why anybody would envy that type of person

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you have against your brother? So what if he treats her like a princess, apparently it's working for him. If she eventually loses interest (will probably happen) then maybe you can tell him what he did wrong instead of putting him down.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
what do you have against your brother? So what if he treats her like a princess, apparently it's working for him. If she eventually loses interest (will probably happen) then maybe you can tell him what he did wrong instead of putting him down.
And maybe he can teach him to speak without sounding like a complete ****. :rolleyes:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people just find somebody they click with and stay with them. It's all luck. Some people have more luck than others.

Don't hate on your brother and be happy that he found somebody.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes people just find somebody they click with and stay with them. It's all luck. Some people have more luck than others.

Don't hate on your brother and be happy that he found somebody.
Exactly, the right place at the right time

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe your secretly jealous of your brothers success and it shows in your writing. Instead of competing with him maybe you should celebrate his success. Just because you are on this website and have access to certain information doesn’t make you any better than anyone else. You shouldn’t be trying to get girls just so you can “show off” to your brother how much better you are than him... that’s a losers mentality. Instead of not getting along with him I believe you should try to cultivate a relationship with him instead of trying to sh!t on him for what he’s doing.

I never understood this thinking between siblings who get worked up over others success and feel the need to bring the other one down. I don’t know how old you are but you need to grow up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are the worst kind of dude...the secret hater where any of your so called friends or brothers who have success you are jealous of and want them to fail instead of being happy for them.

You are one unhappy, insecure person deep down inside.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the worst kind of dude...the secret hater where any of your so called friends or brothers who have success you are jealous of and want them to fail instead of being happy for them.

You are one unhappy, insecure person deep down inside.
It's alot of people like that.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible some of these accounts could be bots or some type of AI contraption? I find it odd that a lot of very old posts have been getting answers. Then again, I tend to overthink things...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep Been in the game 3 YEars very good at it... But Now its winter results have been slow and i dont have a GF to play with.......

Well my afc brother works in IT recenlty starting dating a girl 2 weeks and now hes already staying over at her place everyday everynight... **** i thought he way gay......

Leaves me in a position where i have no girl and only game....

Well I Have a Date 2day but **** why do i feel so competative towards my brother this guy hasnt been laid in 25 years this is his first gf......

ps we dont really get on.... but i feel like i need a couple of show off girls now.....

Please Explian this situation because my lazyness for game has dissapeared and im more determined to hook up and get a GF in stead of a 1 nighter...

Whats even funnier is now he has this girl he thinks hes the man.....the geek

aint it tooo sooon to spend loads of time with a girl after just 2 weeks i mean verynight cumon??? ---- games rules

Afc rules spend every ****ing wakin breath with her treat he like a princess..

O man Maybe i shud have stayed an Afc....haha:rockon:
No offense but he has the game and you are delusional. Winter doesn't mean you can't pull.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a revived thread showing a guy envious of his buddies good situation with a female. His buddy was getting good treatment and alot pvssy and was uplifted. The hate is real.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound jealous... your buddy has a girl and you should be happy for him. Maybe he blows it... maybe he doesn’t but it’s of no concern to you.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is from 2009. How did someone end up stumbling across this?
lol!!!! Just saw this.... anyway lesson from
This 11 year old thread... don’t be jealous of your bros... lift them up.... help them out... life is hard enough without worrying about being stabbed in the back by your buddy.