AFC Field Report

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
WARNING: This is not a lay report or an approach report.

This "tragic" event happened to my friend yesterday. I hope that you could sympathize with him and maybe give me some advice on how to help him.

But first a little history... :)

We introduced our friend to this pretty girl. An 8 to me, but to most people I guess she is a 10. She has been crowned Miss University in our school.

Okay, they hit it off and they had an LTR ( 2 years + as of this post). This girl had some trust issues, not allowing my friend to go out with us, getting the numbers of my friends dorm mates so she can check on him. And he needs to call her at 10 pm every night to make sure that he is at home. Sad to say that he was a supplicant.

Ironically, it was this girl who can't be trusted. So far from the collection of rumors, this girl had been linked with 8 other guys ( mostly sons of rich businessmen ). I personally caught her going out with two guys. My friend would not believe the rumors and would not heed our warnings.

Last night was the last straw. A group of friends and I went to a bar together with the girl and his boyfriend. My friend had to go for an errand but would came back later.

Suddenly, a guy we do not know, approached her and began hugging her. It appears that they knew each other quite very well. After a while, my friend came back and saw her with this other guy. OUCH! I guess it was a severe blow to his ego as we were there to witness everything.

My friend was passive, you may call it wimpy. No fight happened. Personally I would have smacked the guy. Maybe even hit him with a beer bottle. :cheer:

I don't think that this girl respect her. He has lost his self-respect.

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
well so what happened after that? are they arguing about the situation? what do you need to know, honestly i would take the revenge road....**** her over,
ex. **** the hell out of her and tape it then put it on the internet, something coollike that.

House Rent

Reaction score
He should lose her, but fast. He's obviously just got a world of hurt in store for him with this chick, and being the dumpER is way better than being the dumpEE...

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys good news... my friend just told me that they have broken up. I wish that they won't get back together.

We'll gon'na have a round of drinks this coming Saturday. <-- At least something good came out of this.

So the rest of us guys will be there to comfort him.
I will just say to him: "To love himself first, before any girl."

I feel bad for him, I was thinking of telling him about this site. But I don't think he is ready for this.