Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC behaviour or not, but this is IMPORTANT to me.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Let me start saying something before telling you what bothers me:

- I´m a 31 years old charming good looking guy, dark hair, brown eyes, I know I´m GREAT making sex. I always had woman intereste on me, and fortunately, since I met SoSuave, the number of chicks I banged increased (the same as the women interested on me).

- I have a great body (about 140 lbs), I´m healthy, but I also had what I consider to have a disavantadge (I´m only 5´6" 1/2). However I learned to deal with it, mostly since SoSuave.

So, having said this, I´m starting to be quite disturbed because I suspect that...I´m starting to be bald...! I know many of you will consider this an AFC behaviour, but I love my hair and I know that it´s something that women love too. It seems to be right in the beginning (hair loss), at the top (back-right) of my head. My father is bald, my grandfather and great grandfather (on my father side) are/was bald. However, all men on my mothers side have a lot of hair.

Since this seems to be starting now (it seems to be a clear lack of hair at that spot, no too much), I´ll see a dermatologist as soon as I can.

So, I hate to say this, but I´m starting to imagine myself completely bald, 5´6" 1/2, and of course, thinking it might be harder to have all the woman that can get at this moment...

I´d like to know some of your stories/opinions about this and advices also. Talk to me, guys!

Thanks

DonJuanna

Don Juan
Reaction score
um, girl's opinion here- i think most girls don't care about it, because it happens to almost every guy.

or you could have a doctor write you a prescription for propecia, it's a pill you take every day, helps slow hair loss for some guys.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not as big a problem as in the past.

Buzz it or shave it. If you are a white guy and you shave it, make sure you keep facial hair.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no signs of afcism, but I do see signs of a little self consciousness. Sounds like you may be losing some of your hair. You have to play up your other qualities if that is what is up.

For years I shaved my hair completely bald and it looked pretty good on me. Last several years I have let it grow out and style it. I could do either bald or hair as I am blessed like that. Really it all depends on how you would look bald. You have to have right shaped dome for that $hit. A lot of women love it too and want to touch it. I had more women touch my bald head than I do when there is hair.

Be confident, stay in shape and work what you have. I am short like you and yeah it sucks to a degree, but never let them see you sweat. The trick is to not let it bother you. My height is about only drawback I have IMO. I would not trade my looks for several more inches of height. Otherwise, I am pretty solid with myself and so should you be. Do not let your hair be a problem until it is one. Right now I am finding more gray hair and that is more an issue instead of baldness, but I would never color it.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen guys who look like Paula Abdul but with saggier tits go out and close with 9's almost every time they try. Your hair will only be an impediment to your success if you let it get to you. The reason why things like these keep people from getting laid as much is because people LET IT get to them. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. You think you look bad because your bald, your confidence drops because you think you look bad, and then you have a harder time with women because your more anxious, fearful, and self-conscious. Don't let it get to you. Neil Strauss is bald and he probably gets an unfathomable amount of pusssy

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Hi, guys!

Let me start saying something before telling you what bothers me:

- I´m a 31 years old charming good looking guy, dark hair, brown eyes, I know I´m GREAT making sex. I always had woman intereste on me, and fortunately, since I met SoSuave, the number of chicks I banged increased (the same as the women interested on me).

- I have a great body (about 140 lbs), I´m healthy, but I also had what I consider to have a disavantadge (I´m only 5´6" 1/2). However I learned to deal with it, mostly since SoSuave.

So, having said this, I´m starting to be quite disturbed because I suspect that...I´m starting to be bald...! I know many of you will consider this an AFC behaviour, but I love my hair and I know that it´s something that women love too. It seems to be right in the beginning (hair loss), at the top (back-right) of my head. My father is bald, my grandfather and great grandfather (on my father side) are/was bald. However, all men on my mothers side have a lot of hair.

Since this seems to be starting now (it seems to be a clear lack of hair at that spot, no too much), I´ll see a dermatologist as soon as I can.

So, I hate to say this, but I´m starting to imagine myself completely bald, 5´6" 1/2, and of course, thinking it might be harder to have all the woman that can get at this moment...

I´d like to know some of your stories/opinions about this and advices also. Talk to me, guys!

Thanks

You need to see a medical doctor for advice, someone who has graduated from medical school, not sosuave members who are looking to improve their lives and have sex with women.

SEE YOUR DOCTOR, your DOCTOR can help.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers, guys!

Well, I would like to have many facial hair, but I don´t have too much. I have it, alright, but not that type of beard (all my face) like Bruce Willis or Jason Statham (in fact I have a lot of "gaps").

I´m not even that hairy on my all body. Most of the guys that are bold tend to have a lot of beard and are hairy in the rest of the body. I´m not.

Yes, I agree that some men keep being charming and sexy, even when they turn bald. However, most of them have other physicall "atributes", as beard ("complete", all the face), and are tall...

Well, like I said, I´ll se a dermatologist soon, and I´ll see what he tells me about it.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:

Thanks
Not true, just continue on with yourself. Im in the same situation like you and still pulling HB8s here and there, except i still have some hair but you can clearly see the fine outline between full hair and baldness (like how it would like 10 years from now). Dont sweat it man, if anything, just razor blade your head to skin, many women like bald men anyways, its sexy to them. Dont sweat it my man! take these pills which I buy from walmart, slowed down my hair loss tremendously. You can buy them at wal mart: Biotin and Saw Palmetto. I would recommend reading up on both of them before you commit to them and how it treats hair loss. I dont want you blaming me for anything if you are allergic.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
909pua said:
Not true, just continue on with yourself. Im in the same situation like you and still pulling HB8s here and there, except i still have some hair but you can clearly see the fine outline between full hair and baldness (like how it would like 10 years from now). Dont sweat it man, if anything, just razor blade your head to skin, many women like bald men anyways, its sexy to them. Dont sweat it my man! take these pills which I buy from walmart, slowed down my hair loss tremendously. You can buy them at wal mart: Biotin and Saw Palmetto. I would recommend reading up on both of them before you commit to them and how it treats hair loss. I dont want you blaming me for anything if you are allergic.

Thanks for you help, buddy!

I still have all my hair, but it seems to be lacking a bit at that part of my head. And since I have other cases in my family (father and grandfather) I´ll see a dermatologist.

As for women, I guess it depends of many things. Depends on the women and how I would look bald...

For now I wont sweat.

Thanks

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
balding is not an issue, not having a stylish image is an issue, if your balding and it doesn't look right, find a hairstyle thats fits you well.

height isn't an issue either

next =)

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 23, shaved my head last year as a preemptive strike...baldness was inevitable for me. Has NOT impacted my ability to attract women. In fact, I might be getting more tail now this year than ever have before.

Its really not a big issue. Your dermatologist is only going to tell you about Rogaine or Propecia, two really expensive drugs that may or may not work. Another option is surgery/hair transplant, also expensive, and may not even come out well.

The answer, my friend, is head shaving. Its worked for me and it will problably work for you as well.

Go to this website and check out their products - I use their stuff and I love it
http://www.headblade.com/

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol duude you have it EASY. Funny thing, Im going to be 17 and I stared getting bald at the top. Maybe its a ****ty hairline, but I really don't know. ****, lol to make it even more funny, I'm asian. So im going to be the only asian guy thats bald.

I haven't shaved it yet, only buzz cut for now. Definitely shave it man, don't half ass it up. I for one will not end up like one of those half bald old asian dudes...yuck :D.

Best of luck

OH, a question for me that could be useful for OP. How do you moisturize da scalp? With a face moisturizer or something else?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.U.R.F. said:
OH, a question for me that could be useful for OP. How do you moisturize da scalp? With a face moisturizer or something else?
Why would there be a difference? It's the same skin you have all around.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Except one grows hair and the other not as much.
And that makes a difference why?

I would imagine that face creams are more aggressive with the additives for wrinkles, nicer smell, vitamins (even though their function is to stabilize the solution and don't have much benefit applied externally)... etc.

All in all, it should be exactly the same thing.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Thanks for you help, buddy!

I still have all my hair, but it seems to be lacking a bit at that part of my head. And since I have other cases in my family (father and grandfather) I´ll see a dermatologist.

As for women, I guess it depends of many things. Depends on the women and how I would look bald...

For now I wont sweat.

Thanks
Not true, it dont depend on anything. If you have in the back of your mind that you are bald and scared what women will think of you, it will translate into your body language and the girl will sniff that insecurity even if you are trying your best to hide it. If they clown on you being bald, clown them back. Who cares. Your world is what you make it. You have to have the mindset that if there is something about you they dont like, they can leave

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sense much fear in you.

Unnecessary fear at that. Plenty of bald men have tons of luck with women. Confidence trumps hair any day.