Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advize please!!

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I gave him until today really to let me know he was done with her. Im pretty much 100% sure he's not...and now I want to fire off a "you are an unbelievable piece of sh!t. You better hope I never run into her because you can bet I will tell her. And you can also bet a months rent you will never hear from me again."

Bad idea???

yes, I have had a few....talk some sense into me! UGH, I HATE HIM.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Your being a monumental loser, I dont know why this continuing bollocks drama between you and this douchebag is not locked.

SunnyD said:
You better hope I never run into her because you can bet I will tell her.
:rolleyes: Thats it, why not fvck up some other lives while you wallow in your self made oneitis misery.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw you. Im the same as anyone else here jackass. Just because I dont have balls...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Screw you. Im the same as anyone else here jackass. Just because I dont have balls...
Dont be trying that sh!t on either, the only reason this continuing crap is not being laughed off the board and your not being bombarded in flames is because you dont have balls.

Did you actually want realistic advice or are you just being a fvckin idiot using this place to sound off for the sake of it?

Pull your head in.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually want advice. Is that ok with you???????? What difference does it make if this is being asked by a guy or girl???

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
i actually want advice. Is that ok with you???????? What difference does it make if this is being asked by a guy or girl???
Are you serious ? I just basically summed up YOUR (hint) problem, what the hell else are you looking for. And why do you keep bringing your gender into the equation, this is not going to help your cause.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I don't know if it's the liquor but if not, I thought you were smarter than this

1.) Ultimatums are the ultimate expressions of powerlessness, empty threats designed to try to influence a situation someone has no control over.
2.) Don't pull the gender card. You are acting like an Angry Frustrated Chump and posters are addressing you as such
3.) You are being a spiteful woman. You don't seem to understand that no man is going to want to be with you coz you threaten him. Are you fvcking serious with that dumb sh!t?
4.) Move on. Girls like you are the reason guys lie. He tells you what he wants up front (not a relationship) and then you try and force him to drop his plates. Get a life

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it was the liquor and I apolgize. I should clarify though, that I never threatned him. He didn't KNOW I was giving him until today to call things off with her. He told me himself (I didnt ask) that he was going to last week..so I thought to myself that I'd give him time to do that and go from there, and if he didnt...for my own good...I would cease contact.

Trust me, I may freak out on here...but I haven't to him. As for pulling the gender card...I assumed that (.)(.) was calling me a drama queen and I took that personally.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is your advice.

Not like you use it, or anything.

I really think you may have to be nominated for AFC of the year award, because I don't know of one AFC on here who has started as many threads about the SAME guy/situation! They atleast have enough pride to either move on or keep it to themselves, that they refuse to let go of a dumb b!tch!

What is really going on. I am surprised anyone besides tits replied to this thread at all. He said it plain and simple and true.

MF was being kind.