Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice (What would you guys do)

Reaction score
Stickman - I had a dream last night, of all things, about your thread! Damn, now you guys know I don't hav a life!! It was about a man that was made out of sticks chasing a plane labeled "Britiish Airways" and calling out to a girl named "stella", "come back to me "stella", the stick-man cried!!!!

Anyways, your girl didn't tell you about the reservation, because she knows you will be upset because you know this Brit is going to spank her and she wants it.

She is planning on leaving you for good (well, she already left you, in her heart and mind at least) right before her trip. So it'll be a fareweel trip...she still wants your company in the meantime, however!! She is using your penis (not that it's a bad thing).

So surprise this chick and tell her adios, before she gets the satisfaction of telling you to take a hike. Don't tell her about the trip - then she'll know that you know of her unfaithfulness, Just tell her she is not attractive anymore and you have no feelings for her and that you never really did - you just wanted sex!!!

This will blow her mind!! And give you satisfaction that you aren't being played!!!!

Take it, or leave it alone!

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with puerto Rican-

Of course you know you must leave her. Don't wait to confirm anything. I believe you know more than you need to in order to kick this girl to the curb and fukk some new girls.

Important note also-DO NOT LET HER KNOW THAT YOU KNOW OF THE EMAIL-This will only give her fuel for her to come up with excuses, excuses and more excuses. No need for that. If you're doubting your intuition at all, her excuses will cause you to fold and give in to her again. Why let it happen? But also keep in mind, the more you hang around her, the more you will be giving in to the temptation to just call her on her bullshyt. I've been there. Don't let it happen. You want to accuse her of EVERYTHING, spit the "How could yous?" and the like. In the end, this serves no purpose whatsoever. You have to be chill and cool about the whole thing.

No need for any hostilities, no need for any game playing. This chick just isn't worth your time or effort anymore. Tell her that you've had a blast for the past while that you've been together but that you feel you guys aren't clicking anymore. Wish her all the best and the go out right away and nail some other girls.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by STICKMAN
Story

Ok i've been with my gf for over 3 years

We broke up about about a year ago for a couple of months then got back together.

While we were broken up, she met a british guy and holidays and they have been friends since via email.

Problem

The brit has always wanted her to travel to england for a holiday and stay with him

I've recently read one of my gf's emails to him and her and a work friend have booked a contiki holiday in europe and are staying with him after the tour.

She has not told me yet, and she doesnt know that I know

What would be the best course of action

I printed this out and masturbated to the thought of her leaving you,for you see I'm that English Man ,My name is PeterTweeter and this is my hobbie .

I steal women from pathetic afc's and then harrass them online.Then i flame and **** myself to sleep.

Cheerio.:)

banME!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Advice (What would you guys do)

Originally posted by THA REALNESS
I printed this out and masturbated to the thought of her leaving you,for you see I'm that English Man ,My name is PeterTweeter and this is my hobbie .

I steal women from pathetic afc's and then harrass them online.Then i flame and **** myself to sleep.

Cheerio.:)

banME!

Whoa!.:)