Advice preferred: Next Day too early to get together with a chick?

Reaction score
I got this J-Girl's number at school yesterday, she is into me bigtime..i noticed she requested me on facebook today already as well. i did some light kino while talking and she hit me back lightly when i mocked her for whining about her paper lol

Would inviting her to come with me to a Mariners game tonight be too fast and come off as supplicating in your learned opinions? some guys i know are going and i can probably go with them.. is it better to wait till later in the week and invite her to a party on friday or saturday?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say its too much too early. Consider baseball games are expensive affairs (just went to one on Friday and was set back about $50 in hotdogs and brews), and the fact that you just got her number yesterday.

You don't wanna risk sounding too available, even if she shows strong interest. If you show similar interest levels as her, she might feel like you're an easy catch, and lose hers completely.

Reaction score
hey thanks bro, i agree its too early, well i shouldnt spend too much as im eating before and the tix will be outfield so $10. besides its too late tonight to contact her anyway. thanks for your help.