Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice plz

ds1ur1f

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if this has happened to anyone, but i slept with my friend the other night(we were both hammered) and she just myspaced me this:

Dude, did we have sex?

how do i respond to that?

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
you tell her yes and it sucked and you want to try it again but sober

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
She knows you did and wants to see how you feel about it... and you dont feel anything cause you are a Djuan... sooooo...

Oh and women always do stuff like this with their male "friends" so remember this when your girlfriend says oh he is just my good friend.. cause when she is drunk she will be fing him too.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's diverting guilt it seems.. stand ur ground and whatever you do dont be apologetic and dont let her seem like a "victim"...

i had this happen once, when i slept with a "friend" she tried to guilt trip me and we ended up ****buddies :p play ur cards right and you'll get all that you desire.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
deleted

ds1ur1f

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i havent responded yet and i definitely dont wanna play dumb so how should i go about this.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
strey said:
you tell her yes and it sucked and you want to try it again but sober
I like this idea.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
ds1ur1f said:
i dont know if this has happened to anyone, but i slept with my friend the other night(we were both hammered) and she just myspaced me this:

Dude, did we have sex?

Why dont you just give us your balls and your manhood... haha:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
its a joke... and I wouldnt accept his balls by giving him advice!...NO

I dont give advice... I will just tell people what I know... and they can decide what they want to do

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
ds1ur1f said:

Dude, did we have sex?

"Yes, I came in you several times, you really should take an EPT test as soon as possible."