Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Pls

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I was just dumped from a year long relationship. I have three dates lined up already. Should I go? I know this sounds wussyish. The one tonight is probably 99% sure I will get laid. Still feel like crap and depressed.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will feel like crap for a while, after breaking up with a companion...The way out is to meet some *new* companions! And not just 1: Several...spread yourself around, watch, learn and have fun. What else you gonna do, bro? Sit around and feel sorry for yourself? GO OUT! Good luck!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging a new ho will make you forget a lot quicker...

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be more excited about having 3 dates lined up. Think about it, 3 new potential bodies you've yet to "explore." I almost wish I was in your position.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys....My date just left. She gives excellent head. I met her at a coffee shop. We talked for about 20 mins and I said com'on lets got to my place. She did. Am I thinking about my old GF? Only that she was piss poor in the sack. SO this experience was an excellent confidence booster. I feel great!

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL! Good for you! Amazing how the bullsheet just washes away when a woman is going down on you, isn't it? Keep up the good work........