Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Please

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So sad. Turns out she truly never wants kids and she split her last two times because she panicked and changed her mind. She told me a watered down version because she wanted to keep seeing me, she cried at the first date because of this....(drunk)

So utterly sad she can't share the life I want and she is too, she cried. i almost did. So sad two people who have such connection must part because of this. I am mad that she lied though, she didn't say "no kids, ever"....

I am now going to have to find some dumb ***** who might want to give me a legacy.....it's the worst thing in life to lose someone you are falling in love with because you have different versions of the future.

Yes I am being extremely beta but I am in the game for blue pill reasons. Yet I am truly glad to know I didn't "lose" because of me, my value etc.

This is even harder in a way. But here is the end of the chapter. I doubt I will ever meet another like her, I never did in 35 years.

We are meeting one last time to say goodbye. I will try to convince her of wanting kids one last time, I am doomed to fail but I would not ever forgive myself for not trying. Hopefully this will end in an argument and I would rather it ended like that than in tears. I will offer the door if she changes her mind, but this is pretty much it. I just wish I had screened this properly.

Oh my aching heart. Or is it my aching vagina :)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the entire thread but got the gist.

I realize it's too late but the advice I would give is never ask a woman to be exclusive. That is her job. No matter how bad you want it, never ever do it again. Things always seem to work out better that way. You will be happier.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the entire thread but got the gist.

I realize it's too late but the advice I would give is never ask a woman to be exclusive. That is her job. No matter how bad you want it, never ever do it again. Things always seem to work out better that way. You will be happier.
On the contrary old boy, I got used for sex pretty much!

Going exclusive, or trying to, actually got me out of this situation where I was falling for a woman who liked me enough to sleep with me, but didn't share the same values and future. For me, that's better than slipping further.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
My friend, you should have known she was a liar when she said she is searching for others and wants to still be with you, she never wanted you, you helped her and she won't refuse sex or whatever you treated her to.

Second, you said you slept together the whole weekend for a month? It should be if you sleep with her one night she can hardly walk the next day and she can't even be with you for a day or two if she wanted. I don't say this to shame you my friend, but to let you know where you need to be

Third, it's not pretending that you don't want them, it's actually and honestly not wanting them, (because a woman should be of little use compared to you, none the less she can be useful if she behave) recognizing that they want you, and allowing it to go further to increase her desire for you.

You need to relax your mind off of girls for a while, and concentrate on the rest of your life. Girls are really everywhere and they are not a big deal like you feel for them.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She behaves? You seem to think men are superior to women? I think that's narcissistic in the extreme. We are different. it's your religious dogma about ribs and Eve which is driving this.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
No, men and women are equal, only the man has authority and the woman does not have it because she can't give due justice as a man can. Just because a man has a higher authority, it does not mean unequal, authority is just another task, if you start listening to woman and give her the seat of your authority, than your town ends up like Newark, nj, or other crowded unorganized and highly unliked cities.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
And yes BEHAVE how I ask. if I ask for something good, if not, the all are free to behave how they wish.

Everyone takes words from others and behaves to some point, it depends who you trust and who you want to be like. You want to be like him or her? Whose words are you going to behave to? Don't think that your thoughts come from your self, everything comes from another and is passed down to the next