Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on this weirrrrrrrd chick....

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I don't understand... we hooked up b/c i think she was jealous i was sorta seeing this girl. It was a good hookup and she's a big flirt but we haven't hooked up since, maybe 3 + weeks. The other night i was coming back from the club and didn't wanna go home and she said i could sleep at her house but on her couch in her room....wtf is that about? I mean she calls me/Aol's me/etc. I've been a douche to her and surprisingly that works and do the kinda ignoring her thing but I don't get why she won't hookup again ??? Help on this one guys......

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't hook up with you cause she doesn't want to date you.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps she was being coy, some kind of ASD. She's not going to say "Oh yeah, lets go to my place and fu.ck then." You know how it goes, once you're in, you're in.

Further, perhaps you didn't close the deal properly last time you nobbed her and made her feel used.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhmm dude, you missed your booty call.

did you really think she was gonna make you sleep on the couch all by yourself in the same room with her?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night i was coming back from the club and didn't wanna go home and she said i could sleep at her house but on her couch in her room....wtf is that about?

Maybe she was dead asleep and not in the mood. Maybe it was that time of month or she had some other women problems. Don't beat yourself up over it.

I've been a douche to her and surprisingly that works and do the kinda ignoring her thing but I don't get why she won't hookup again ???

Maybe you weren't good the first time around...are you a minute man? Look back at the things you good have done wrong.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong here, unless she considers herself a slut its natural for a chick friend to tell you you can sleep over but not in the same bed, unless she's already horny for you. Going up to her room is half the work, the other half is getting her hot once you're there and handle your busimess.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't invite you over to sleep on their couch. Its pretty much a booty call - you just have to make the move.

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya when i called she was asleep so i didn't get the booty call.

Today we hungout and that went well. She still seems a little reserved. Maybe she's lost interest? Dunno? I mean i gave her a massage and we flirted and so i dunno. My roommate suggests just not putting in any effort into her letting her come to me and just stay busy w/other chicks so i won't focus myself on her and give her a lot of attention which i do a lot w/o even realizing it.

peacock

Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you just ask her outright what she thinks/feels about you? you'll continue to go around in circles otherwise. sounds as though she's up for it though.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by godjwood
Ya when i called she was asleep so i didn't get the booty call.

Today we hungout and that went well. She still seems a little reserved. Maybe she's lost interest? Dunno? I mean i gave her a massage and we flirted and so i dunno. My roommate suggests just not putting in any effort into her letting her come to me and just stay busy w/other chicks so i won't focus myself on her and give her a lot of attention which i do a lot w/o even realizing it.
I would listen to your friend...