Advice on Day2 + Potential CB

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
So over the weekend I met this pretty cool chick at a music festival. She seemed to be interested, so I built up enough courage to get her number. We texted for a bit and this morning I told her I wanted to see her again. So we are hanging out Wednesday but she asked me if it was cool if a friend of her tags along (because wednesdays is "usually" when she hangs out with this friend). Me, not wanting to be a ****, told her sure (I would have said another day, but I'm swamped with plans this week, and she's busy the only other day I'm free).

2 basic questions:
1) Should I expect to be ****blocked? I've never been in this situation before, and if I do get CB'ed how should I diffuse, also, how should I act towards this friend (who by the way is female)
And 2) Any advice for this "date"? I know not to go to a movie or out to dinner. I plan to do so near the center of the town I go to school in, so it'll be completely convenient for me. There are tons of food joints, parks, etc for us to hang around in. I know I need to escalate and use kino, and basically enjoy myself with this girl. If there's any piece of information I should know before hanging with this girl, lemme know.

(P.S. If you can't tell, I've obviously haven't done this before, so don't be blunt or disrespectful with answers.)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threesome? Jk lol

Firstly, some guys may say do this another day with only her, but you know sometimes these things make the day interesting and can work in your favor.

Don't think of her friend as a CB, she has probably set this up to warm to you and she may feel more comfortable with her friend around.

Make sure to add a bit of playful kino and tease, try to stay on her friends good side, but remember who your target is.

In terms of the date I would pick something fun to do, where you can shine out. For me it would probs be pool, bowling, rocking-climbing, ice-skating, dancing (not drunk pick up environment) and maybe you could add a meal with that afterwards.

By doing those actions dates such as pool or bowling you kind of take them a bit out of their comfort zone, so they will be more likely to cling on to you and see you as the lead. So basically that is the ice breaker, then a meal can be added to top it off if you want.

If they have a good time and you are a bit fun, playful and a bit teasing her friend will probs give you some pantie points after the meeting is over.

All the best, just make sure to enjoy yourself, that is the most important thing. Also any unexpected things that come up will just be future experience for you, so don't worry about it.

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, rushing dude! I was thinking of going to a froyo shop, sitting around and talking for about 10-15 minutes. I wanted to use this time to get to know the friend (and maybe sort of freeze out the target) Then bounce to a small park nearby (and I plan to bring my skateboard) and teach the girl (my target) the basics of skating. Teaching girls skating involves lots of kino if done right, lots of hand and hip holding, trust, etc. Then go to Starbucks and finish off with coffee. I've never eaten at Starbucks before so I was thinking of letting the girls decide what I get for me (obviously creating some sort of limit) and ending there.

If I was chick I'd enjoy that plan lol! If it's not warm enough for skating, I'll probably go to the college bookstore and create a scavenger hunt with them.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm sounds like it could work if that is what you are comfortable with. I am not sure about this scavenger hunt and wouldn't personally do that lol, but I guess you can let us know how it turns out.

Now there are some things you need to asses before you set up a day and there are some things you need to think on your toes on the day.

Where to go and what to do - This needs to be assessed before the date

Diffusing CB, Freezing etc.. - This is not necessary to asses yet, seeing it hasn't even happened. No point in planning to freeze a chick out who is totally into you. So adapt on the day. The point of being a DJ is to make it your lifestyle, a DJ with the right mind set will always know what to do. So do not avoid learning improvisation and also learning from mistakes from experience.

Throw the books away and just have a good time, have no expectations.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, you just willingly set up a date with a girl and her chaperone. You should have waited. It's one thing to have to deal with their friends when you meet because the goal then us just to get her info or, later, after you've been dating, but you need this friend hanging around on your first date about like you need a case of diarrea that day.

Now, you are going to have to impress two women, simultaneously, so you can possibly go out with one of them again. If you are going to bang her, you've got to not only navigate that, but also do it with the approval of the friend, who you also have to get out of the way. At minimum. Knowing the way women operate, they may have some other agenda which will be in play regardless, if you figure out what it is or not. I was on a first date with a girl who wanted to hook up with her friends at a club, once....so we did....One of her friends blatantly hit on me with my date sitting there. Broads, left to their devices in groups, are capable of freaking anything. And you will be judged and critiqued on every little thing you do or don't do.

Bad Juju. No friends on dates, particularly first dates, no parties where she knows people, etc. Just you and her alone at a neutral place, otherwise you, my friend, are going to be judged by a committee and that committee will issue it's findings long before you come anywhere close to getting any action.

You haven't screwed anything up but you most definately overcomplicated things for yourself. If you are inexperinced and the type that tends to screw up along the way, you increased the likelyhood that you will do just that.