Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice on boyfriend objection from much younger girl.

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my name is Jay, I'm 45 two kids and one ex wife on the way. I'm pretty fit and don't look my age. But I was surprised when a younger girl, in her twenties, kept checking me out. Even my 13 year old son said dad she is into you. So I said I don't know what your schedule is like but why not come over have some dinner and watch some movies. At first she said she works every night. I made a crack about that being a boring life. She then asked me if I was married if I had kids roommates. It was clear to me she had been asking about me because she offered up answers to her own questions! Eventually it was well I don't know I'd do about my boyfriend. I said give him the night off. Any way I made a joke obout the pain of being rejected over dinner and a movie and moved on like it was no big. So where do I go from here? Its obvious she likes me and I'd really like a str. Im not going to dog her or lie.any advuve would be most appreciated

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my name is Jay, I'm 45 two kids and one ex wife on the way. I'm pretty fit and don't look my age. But I was surprised when a younger girl, in her twenties, kept checking me out. Even my 13 year old son said dad she is into you. So I said I don't know what your schedule is like but why not come over have some dinner and watch some movies. At first she said she works every night. I made a crack about that being a boring life. She then asked me if I was married if I had kids roommates. It was clear to me she had been asking about me because she offered up answers to her own questions! Eventually it was well I don't know I'd do about my boyfriend. I said give him the night off. Any way I made a joke obout the pain of being rejected over dinner and a movie and moved on like it was no big. So where do I go from here? Its obvious she likes me and I'd really like a str. Im not going to dog her or lie.any advuve would be most appreciated
It's better 30 and up. Below that they waste a lot of your time while they are growing up. Unless you plate them and don't use a lot of time on them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP welcome too SS. I am not one to date women with BFs. I like your way of busting her chops you got that down great. If I were in your shoes Id keep talking with her like you do.. Tell her that you aren't available to her till she ditches the BF and she's going to be too old for you if she waits too long... Then if she says something about you being older tell her she is a poor judge of age. It's a real good way to bust on younger ones. I call younger chicks than me granny, old lady, etc. It's good convo. Finally, as was said by mrgoodstuff, don't expect anything long term with this broad just have some fun.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go after another chick. You are wasting your time. She has a boyfriend. If she was interested in you she would have hid the fact that she had a boyfriend not voluntarily tell you.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about your frame. "yeah, I don't want to date him" is one of the better responses. I had a woman ask me how old I was. I put my arm around her and asked how old SHE was. She said 23. I told her "you know the old saying you are as old as you feel? Right now I feel 23" The look of surprise on her face was priceless.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with dating women in their 20s. I generally find they're much more enjoyable and less damaged than the women my age. As long as you don't let the age gap bother you, she'll follow your lead.

As for dealing with chicks who still have a BF, the best thing you can do is be more fun, confident, and interesting than he is. That's usually pretty easy given that the average male is boring, not confident, and will become "lazy" in the relationship thinking that after he gets her, she'll just stick around because "love conquers all". Everyone on this site knows that's a bunch of 5hit.

You've done pretty well so far with her. Get her number and you can work on her through texting.

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP welcome too SS. I am not one to date women with BFs. I like your way of busting her chops you got that down great. If I were in your shoes Id keep talking with her like you do.. Tell her that you aren't available to her till she ditches the BF and she's going to be too old for you if she waits too long... Then if she says something about you being older tell her she is a poor judge of age. It's a real good way to bust on younger ones. I call younger chicks than me granny, old lady, etc. It's good convo. Finally, as was said by mrgoodstuff, don't expect anything long term with this broad just have some fun.
ha that hilarious! Hey old lady you dump your chump yet? I love it! Thanks bro!

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with dating women in their 20s. I generally find they're much more enjoyable and less damaged than the women my age. As long as you don't let the age gap bother you, she'll follow your lead.

As for dealing with chicks who still have a BF, the best thing you can do is be more fun, confident, and interesting than he is. That's usually pretty easy given that the average male is boring, not confident, and will become "lazy" in the relationship thinking that after he gets her, she'll just stick around because "love conquers all". Everyone on this site knows that's a bunch of 5hit.

You've done pretty well so far with her. Get her number and you can work on her through texting.
Yeah man it really feels like there is an attraction to me. Big smile excited tone of voice... Fidgets with her hair, play my card rigjt I think I'll get some attention from her! Do you have a suggestion on getting her number?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man it really feels like there is an attraction to me. Big smile excited tone of voice... Fidgets with her hair, play my card rigjt I think I'll get some attention from her! Do you have a suggestion on getting her number?
I usually incorporate it into my conversation with her, such as using an inside joke or teasing as a vehicle to getting it. I never ask as a question (ex. Can I have your number?) since it conveys the message that you're at her mercy. I'll say something like "you should give me your number because I know you can't get enough of my stellar personality."

I honestly believe the way you ask for the number can be the deciding factor of which side of the fence she ends up on, especially if she's sitting on it deciding whether to ditch her man for you or not.

logicallefty

Reaction score
JC, please keep us posted on how this goes, good or bad, so we can all learn from whatever happens.. Hopefully it will go your way!

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
JC, please keep us posted on how this goes, good or bad, so we can all learn from whatever happens.. Hopefully it will go your way![/QUOTE it has already been o e hell of a learning experience for this old guitar slinger... How can it possibly be bad? But of course Ill keep this thread fresh!

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
it has already been o e hell of a learning experience for this old guitar slinger... How can it possibly be bad? But of course Ill keep this thread fresh! Too early need more coffee

logicallefty

Reaction score
Many of us here have been through the exact same phase in life that you are entering now. A marriage ending and then being thrown into the pack of wolves of modern day women and dating. Maybe thinking things are supposed to be a certain way, but over time finding out that most of what we thought we knew was complete and utter trash. I've been married 1.5 times (one and one-half times, that's not a typo).. I won't even go into those gory details right now.

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of us here have been through the exact same phase in life that you are entering now. A marriage ending and then being thrown into the pack of wolves of modern day women and dating. Maybe thinking things are supposed to be a certain way, but over time finding out that most of what we thought we knew was complete and utter trash. I've been married 1.5 times (one and one-half times, that's not a typo).. I won't even go into those gory details right now.
I am man enough to say when I'm out of my comfort zone! But that's when I learn the most! I appreciate you making me feel welcone! Thank you!

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update gents! Saw my girl for a few minutes tonight. She looked disheveled... She has beautiful long
Blond hair that is usually put.together. I asked what the problem was. She told me her dog was killed today.
I didn't go overboard with sympathy but I know how a good dog can get into your heart. As my daughter and I was leaving she said hey I'll see you next time OK? Her hand definitely lingered near mine as I took the receipt. We had one more stop to make and I bought a six dollar stuffed raccoon. And wrote s note saying it gets better and I hope this puts a smile on your face. We left it on her car. It was closing time and thebmanager saw us. No mistake where it came from. I chose the raccoon because racooms are bandits and I intend to steal her from the rest of the world.

I'll swing by tomorrow evening see if she is working. No flirting tonight not on my part. Discretion is the better part of valor! But next time I see her... Its on!

More to come

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Mauser 96s idea in fact I had considered it myself. I felt all all along that the boyfriend was a sh!t test, so what I was planning on doing was just going in like I hadn't already made a first run. And say I want you to cone hang out so I can get to know you! Guys I thank you all for the advice! I think I'll spend a couple hours today brushing up on my power ballads! like john mellencamp said you know you can't touch that stuff with out money or brand new car, let me give you some good advice young mab you better learn how to play guitar!

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go after another chick. You are wasting your time. She has a boyfriend. If she was interested in you she would have hid the fact that she had a boyfriend not voluntarily tell you.
I'm not sure I agree with this. Women have specific reasons for mentioning the 'boyfriend' and it's not always to put you off, eg it can be ASD.