Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on acquiring a f*** buddy?

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys whatsup, I need some advice from experienced DJs on this matter.

Basically.. here is my situation. I had oneitis and blah blah blah. Well I'm over that now. Hopefully I will see my oneitis again in the future, but in the meantime.. I need some azz. :)

Let me explain. There was this girl I made out with a few years back, a friend of my friends GF (at the time). I didn't realise she liked me all that much, but one night we were sitting out on my friends balcony, smoking dope.. and you can imagine the rest.

We since moved on and seemingly forgot about it, until about a year and a half ago when I bumped into her in a local club. Hugs and kisses were exchanged, along with the usual 'how are you? blah blah' banter. We also exchanged tel. nos as well.

This time I wasnt too bothered about her because she had put on a lot of weight since I last saw her and wasn't the same person (shallow I know, but hey :D), but nevertheless we still sent occasional text messages to each other.

Unfortunately at the time I was still a bit of a chump, having not found this site, and thought it would be a good idea to try and get sex from her. Nothing wrong with that, it would seem. Except the only problem being was how I put it across.

She kept playing pretty hard to get via text 'games', even though I knew she wanted it really. But I kept making it too obvious that I was just interested in her for sex (for example I sent her something like 'want to go for a smoke?' meaning 'want to get high and f***?!?'). Not good. As I have since realized, girls don't like to feel like they're being used.

The ironic thing was when I first pulled her years back, she was slim and sexy - but didn't know it (she thought she was unattractive and was amazed when I came on to her). However now she thinks she is hot and has power over men, even though she is bigger than before. Go figure.

But anyway, my dilemma. Its been a while since we last texted (couple of months), and quite recently I went into the bar where she worked (purely to watch a football game, not to see her). She kept taking 'breaks' to come and sit with me, and chat.

We flirted a lot, and at the end she said 'when are we going for a drink then?' to which I said I didnt know (because I had oneitis at the time and didnt care).

Now... my oneitis is gone, I want to make this girl my f*** buddy. The thing is - I know I could get into her pants, its just a case of playing my cards right. I just need to be incredibly subtle and act like I just want to meet up as friends, even though I have ulterior motives :cool:

I'm intending to text her soon about going for a drink, but be incredibly casual and not imply that I'm looking for sex at all. So what is the best way of going about this? I'm looking for some ideas to seduce her 'by accident', as if we were just two friends, one thing led to another etc. Hopefully, if possible I will try and use C&F to frame it like she is trying to use me for sex! lol

So any advice? What to say etc? How to plan it? I'd appreciate anything. Thanks.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then go out and meet some chicks man. Read the bible if you havent. Pretty self explainitory...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, you got fvckitis.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm., dude ... The only thing I can say is 'WAKE THE FVCK UP!'

Mercy, it's like your d;ck has developed a mind of it's own and has enslaved your higher regions. I think she is in it for the emotional high she gets and the control over you she feels from making you get a hard-on ...

Look, if you want sex with this girl, then she is in total control, and you have ALREADY said this yourself ...

The only way you are going to get sex with her is by beating her with her own game by causing her to supplicate with sex ... Basically by not being her friend, by treating her like she is a fat ugly b;tch, and having wonder if you like her ...

Yeah, it sounds immature, but it's the same exact game SHE IS PLAYING, and it's the only way to beat her if you are into those type of immature games.

Personally, I would drop her flat and go for a good girl, but that's just me .. I think she is more trouble than she is worth.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... PalmerTheCharmer you're AFC... illogical and sex starved...

How can you be the buddy of a girl that thinks you're not worthy to fvck? Supplication is a waste of time... move on...