Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed on good girl..

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been seeing a girl for a week or so now, yesterday I called her and she wanted me to come over her house last night, but she was going out with the girls first. So anyways I dropped by about 10:30, she wasn't home and was still out with the girls. Ok fine I thought, went out and had a few beers at my local, and tried calling her 3 or 4 times in the space of about 2 and a half hours, she never answered. So I went home and thought **** it, she can contact me. My question is however, is she most probably just playing games? Up until yesterday she was more into me than I was into her...Now it's reversed haha.. Any advice appreciated...

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey foxhound87,

You state in your thread title that she's a "good girl." What are you basing this on? Could you give a bit more info?

By the sound of it, she probably didn't seem too serious on you coming because she mentioned she was still going out with the girls. And it doesn't seem like she told you a certain time she would be available.

You called her several times, and she didn't answer. Not a great sign bro. Calling her 3-4 times in a "whole day" is a bit much... All the more within a span of 2 and a half hours! Maybe she left her cell at home? Maybe she didn't hear it ringing? Maybe she was purposely ignoring you? Who knows...

Remember man! You are the prize! I'm glad to hear that you realize the situation is now reversed where now you are more into her than she is into you! You can change that. Don't try to get in touch with her.

As you said, let her contact you. Don't schedule any meeting up with her. If she invites you over to her place again, switch it around and ask her to come over instead!

Also, do not mention her flaking out on you. Play it like it didn't affect you... Put it behind and believe me, doing all that will put you in the place that you need to be with her!

Best of luck bro!

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never invest in one stock. There is no such thing as "a good girl."

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
Never invest in one stock. There is no such thing as "a good girl."
Absolutely! That's why I asked him what he's basing this "good girl" outlook on...

Great point Hitman10000!

While I do agree that there is no such thing as a "perfect" or "good" girl... There are many quality girls who I've known!

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, good advice. She just seemed to be more caring and honest than most. I guess I was wrong, it was just a shroud lol...For some reason it's so much easier to get girls when you are not interested, but as soon as you are keen they flake. Such is life I suppose. :trouble:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in good girls.. I believe in good women.. because a woman needs to live life a little to prove she's GOOD

plus I think the only reason you thinks he's good is becuse she is giving you a faint opprotunity to bang her

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is such a thing as good girl. some girls DO have class although theyre one in a thousand nowadays.

although i agree in that you should be very selective on who you allow to be classified as "good."

and keep in mind that even "good girls" are (sexually) motivated the same way bad girls are. "good girls" wont give you the time of day or follow up on date invitations if theyre not interested or sexually attracted to you. they want to get swept off their feet by a real man and fvcked hard just as much as the "bad girls." in fact, a lot of times guys blow their chances with good girls because they start walking on eggshells, afraid to insult or be "bad" around them.

i wouldnt talk to this girl unless she called you. put her on the back burner or maybe even back in the fridge and get some other girls goin'.

NEXT.

-SLB

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha..Yeah I suppose Girls do need to live a little before they can be classified as good women. Oh well, live and learn I say. I was thinking about just rocking up at her house in the pouring rain.. (I was really drunk at the time) Now that would have been a very bad move..Lol

Alric

Reaction score
ChapStick said:
Absolutely! That's why I asked him what he's basing this "good girl" outlook on...

Great point Hitman10000!

While I do agree that there is no such thing as a "perfect" or "good" girl... There are many quality girls who I've known!
well said :)