Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ADVICE NEEDED- About the "need a break" newsletter

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been seeing this chick for a couple months, things were great, sex is awesome..long story short, we got into a argument a couple weeks ago that she wanted to take it slow i wanted to fast forward, so i told her to fuk off, the next day she fast forwarded it wanting me over all the time etc... i had her like putty.. so the last few days shes been acting distant, i called her on it..went over there last night she was distant said i had to go home etc.. so i did, she texted if i made it home ok i didnt respond, she wrote, ok i cant sleep at 2:00 am then at 3 am she wrote "your right ive been acting distant i cant do this anymore i think its over" I called her back, we talked (shes in drug court, not for being a druggie but long story short bad circumstances) she said shes been distant cause she dont feel the same and off her pills etc (didnt get new ones) so today she said she got her meds was feeling better but drug court judge told her no new relationships for a year.. i told her ok..she was still distant.. said i loved her missed her etc no real response, then i read the newsletter that u have to back off more than her.. so after that i wrote to her "your right, we need time apart, i got a gym membership, am gunna focus on my new business and will be busy but we can still hang when i have time" 2 mins later she writes " Im so amazed your so positive about this, if you need any help with the business let me know, I love you I cant help it" i didnt respond then she writes "hope i can see u tomorrow" so my question is, do girls just really love the chase? even though i love her so much is saying that just wrong these days? did my text of being busy really change her views that much? im still new to this dj world and have a couple others on the side but this is the one i really want..thanks for reading and any advice of what to do or say is greatly appreciated!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:roflcopter:

good troll man, you had me going for a minute there.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
she texted a lil today, said she was feeling weird and that tomorrows better. I just said ok... any tips? I really want to call/text her like every minute..

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone please/ im going there tonight to "talk" any advice at all? she texted me last night "Just wanted you to know, im thinking of you" and i didnt respond, think ill go there and try to F her one last time then tell her I cant do it if shes not into it 100% then delete FB relationship status and go NC and see if that strategy works..

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well to anyone who cares heres what happened"

Went there, spent the LONGEST 2 hrs of my life... was being indifferent texting other girls, she said she wanted a hug i hugged her and said i had to go...
once i got home she texted, "do you hate me? this sux it feels wrong and unfair" I texted " Your right it feels wrong, Im not mad in fact its the opposite, I need someone thats a compliment to my life nor a conveinience, i wish you nothing but the best have a great life beautiful"...

she texted back " Okay, Im trying not to cry. This really, really hurts. If you ever want to call to just talk, im here. Maybe when all the dramas over well be in the same situation :) but in the meant time, take care of yourself you deserve every happiness."

So my question now is WHAT DO I DO?? I WANT HER TO COME SCREAMING BACK THAT SHE WANTS AND NEEDS ME!!!... do i respond to that last one? do I just NC it for a while? PLEASE DJS HELP... IT DOES HURT BAD...thanks

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow thanks for all the help on here, Ill make sure and tell all my friends about how wonderful everyone is lol...

well she texted me last night around 11pm saying "This does not feel right not saying goodnight to you. sorry. thinking to much :("

I still havent responded but I want to bad.... should I text her "hi" or something? Im torn here I hear NC and I hear just be indifferent... not sure what to do, guess Ill check in an hour and if theres no advice I will just text her... thanks in advance to anyone that actually does reply...

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well literally less than 2 mins after i posted this she texted how are you, i said fine you, she said not so fine, i said whats wrong.///thats where its at real time, please ANYONE HELP ME! I swear Im not a troll,.what would be the ****ing point? my heart hurts here..

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months doesn't seem like a long time, so IMO you can give this some time off. Take a break at least 3 days to get your head clear. It's your choice whether you want to tell her or not, but once you tell her do not respond till you've cleared your mind.

This is why you date other girls...

Reaction score
Steve! *SLAPS YOU* snap out of it! i just cringed so hard reading this! your putting her on the highest pedestal. TAKE HER THE EFF OFF!! obsessive behaviors are the kiss of death. you need to realize she is not a goddess, and in your own words truly believe she is there to "compliment your life" not to make you feel better or to make your life better, you are the rock, her rock, so u must act accordingly. So listen, next time she texts you anything mushy bro just keep ignoring her and dont talk to her again, you can always do better. she seems to be BPD, ejection would probably be your best option. Hit the field again, there is a story that goes like this...2 bulls up on a hill. looking down on a bunch of cows. And the son goes to the father, "Dad, why don't we run down there and **** one of these cows?" Now do you remember what the father said? Father says, "Son, why don't we walk down there and **** them all?"...