ADVICE: I have made a lot of girls HATE me over the last 2 years with lessons from SS

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I stopped allowing women to take control of my life and I have become a guy that cannot be held down, I have found that after about a month or two of interaction with women, they end up hating me.

The process:

[1] I meet the girl

[2] Charm the girl like crazy. Lots of kino, ****y/funny, and my extremely confident and intelligent persona catches them off guard. BUT at this time I make it subtly clear that I am a player. I want them to know covertlythat Im not interested in a girlfriend. I make it implicitly aware.

[3] They start to catch feelings for me

[4] In turn I take them out on dates and we end up getting sexual

[5] They realize that I wasn't joking when I let them know I wasn't interested in a relationship. This is made clear through a different array of signs. I don't text them often (I can go a week without talking to them); They see me texting and talking to other girls when I am around them; When they try to subjugate me with sh*t tests, I don't even attempt at passing them, I merely ignore them, etc etc.

[6] They end up hating me, to the point where they actually respond with rude texts and lack of interest.

Have I become TOO much of an selfish a$$hole? I don't understand.

Every single girl that I have done sh*t with over the past 2 years, have ALL stopped interacting with me. This is well over 15 girls. The pattern has been the same through out, and I feel like something has to change.

Is it because I am untameable that they dislike the lack of power they have over me and it results in hostility towards me?

Please shed light on this for me.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're doing great. I don't see what the problem is.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I would do different is that I never NEVER text or talk to other women when I'm on a date with one. When I'm on a date I give the woman I'm with absolute and total attention. This is probibily what is keeping you from having multiple women at the same time.

I date a fvck 4 women.... they all know that I see other women, but when I'm with them... they are the special ones. Your problem is that you are not treating the women you are with as special whe they are with you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Better to be sexually attractive women (alpha) than be loved by women (beta). Women love the beta because they can use him. Women are attracted to the alpha because he is actually a man.
Drop the alpha beta mental masturbation for once.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might wanna change how you're letting them know you aren't interested in a relationship and you're probably going ghost on them a little too soon after sex. Gradually fade away if you want to hit her up again, the (from the sounds of it) complete and sudden lack of attention from you is killing their egos and they probably feel you only want sex. Which is fine, but you can't make them feel like that if you want to continue doing it with them. Always keep one of out of the door, it makes them think you're attainable and there's a chance for a relationship (even if there isn't).

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to remember the female logic.

A girl's ultimate goal is to be the one for you. The one you settle for. The one you own. The one that pleases you.

When you make it clear you're playing the field and you give little to no indication that you intend to stop as soon as you get to know her better, she'd eventually walk.

Like Ranger advised, stop texting other girls when out with one, it's rude and kindergarten.

Make her want to come back by giving her the feeling that she's your world for the period of time she's around you. Its a natural high that she'd keep coming back for because she doesn't want any other girl to experience that high.

"He makes me feel alive when I'm with him, I have to see him again. I don't want another girl feeling that way with him, OMG what is he doing, can he respond to my text already? My gawd, my panties are soaked, he's such a man and knows it too, I JUST WANT HIM"

Get the picture?

If 15 girls give the same result then the problem is you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A relationship must inevitably change over time. You're just taking it a bit too far. Once they catch feelings you have to throw them a bone once in a while (no, not that bone).

I would say that texting other girls is over the line. What you need to do is transition from overt communication to slightly more covert.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Better to be sexually attractive women (alpha) than be loved by women (beta). Women love the beta because they can use him. Women are attracted to the alpha because he is actually a man.
I knew someone would turn this into an alpha beta thread lol

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I think hate is too strong a word, it sounds more like frustration and giving up. They would probably say to their gfs or orbiters "I hate him hes an àsshole" but still suck your côck if you were around.

Eventually a girl will give up after she repeatedly sees that she isnt going to make it happen, so either be a little less overt/more caring as others mention if you want to keep them around or be friends or whatever, or accept that girls arent just going to chase forever they do have some self respect.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
Might wanna change how you're letting them know you aren't interested in a relationship and you're probably going ghost on them a little too soon after sex. Gradually fade away if you want to hit her up again, the (from the sounds of it) complete and sudden lack of attention from you is killing their egos and they probably feel you only want sex. Which is fine, but you can't make them feel like that if you want to continue doing it with them. Always keep one of out of the door, it makes them think you're attainable and there's a chance for a relationship (even if there isn't).
THIS... Me personally I would never give them a definitive answer. When you initate "I'm no interested in a relationship" you are saying "It was nice hooking up with you BUT you're not my NUMBER 1". They feel used, slutty...

What I do when she comes across with that question of exclusivity (knowing that I could only consider her as a plate, I tell her "I enjoy my time with you, lets take it one day at a time" or something similar... NO DEFINITIVE ANSWERS... You do want to keep her as a plate and that's all she is. If afterwards she doesn't want to f*ck you any more, she'll end it but it's no loss to you. She was just a plate.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've let them know up front you're just interested in sex....they don't like this? Tough. A lot of b!tches get mad because they can't rope you in to their world of soap opera drama.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no push/pull or emotional fluctuation (chick crack) if you're always pushing her away.

Excellent article here by our very own Desdinova: https://desdinovasuperstar.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/emotional-fluctuation/

Got to be nice every once in a while to be effective and keep her around if you choose. Garnish you attraction steak with a bit of rapport pepper and they'll be happy AFTER the first couple months. Always have to make them believe the best is yet to come. I have lost a few by overgaming which ends up in them resenting me in the end. Especially in the beginning of my road to Don Juan - I was seeing immediate results via a-hole tactics that FAIL for long term goals. I had much to learn young grasshopper.

If they have self respect, they will walk due to a lack of reassurance and paint you BLACK to the world. However, Once they do walk bc you're an a$$hole (and granted you DON'T chase them) - they have a daunting task of getting over you. They'll absolutely despise you for a while for not letting her in and THEN walking away CLEANLY when she's fed up. Eventually, this will end up in them coming back around in a year or two dripping to give you another chance to be nice after they're done with the beta boys they thought they wanted as a result of failing to tie you down.

Pick your battles.

Good article here explaining her hamster spins: http://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-your-girlfriend-back

Check out the "screw you jerk."

He's pretty spot on with my experiences...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Is it because I am untameable that they dislike the lack of power they have over me and it results in hostility towards me?
Possibly. Or it could be their old boyfriends came back into town each time and gave them really good sex.

Come on bro, you think a girl in this day and age would care if you didn't answer a few texts if you were a rich superstar? If you were a hockey player making millions travelling all season, would she be angry? She would be elated you are making the $$$ to spend on her.

Unless she wants to get pregnant in the next 9 months, she's angry because she almost sees you as a beta, a guy she can control.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
This website was made to help people who actually want relationships with women. Even though PUMP N DUMP has become the most common Philosophy here, it's not what this site was originally intended to teach.

What do you expect? You walked away before the chicks were able to jump ship, ofcourse they're going to be pissed.

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the whole trick to the "red pill" thing honestly. At first it's all about not being a sucker/sucky human being anymore. Once you overcome that, then it's about finding your harmony/place with the truth and the women that present it to you.

That's what it's all about really. Keeping interested and available women around you that realize your value so much so that they will forgo their idealistic entitlements just to spend an evening in your company. I think the only way to do that is to present yourself in such a way that she already knows you are not going to be calling after her because you already have too many options. If she hung out with someone famous like Bradd Pitt would she be pissed he didn't call her the very next day? Or would she just feel lucky she had the evening at all? Now ask yourself do you present your game this way to women?

These girls see you as something attainable and they get pissed they can't have what they want. And if a girl thinks she has you or is in your same class, you already lost the game before even taking your pants off. So back to the original teachings of being mysterious and not letting them know too much about you so you become a mysterious person she does not understand but is strangely drawn too. A mysterious person she would be willing to accept a non standard arrangement with.

Ya dig?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT at this time I make it subtly clear that I am a player.
And that's when they start to feel hysteric and push for exclusivity.

Advice: Don't be so alpha.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first nobody should be "just alpha" or "just beta" .. They both work in tandem. You can't just be a selfish azzhat alpha and expect women to put up with it for any reasonable amount of tine. And you can't be a pushover beta either. You have to have balance...equal portions of both alpha and beta traits and discern in the moment of which way to be.. There is always too much of either side in your not ambidextrious of both trait sets.. Too much alpha of the wrong kind? She will be gone.. Too much beta of the wrong kind? She may not be gone but you won't be getting laid either. You have to be the leader or the captain but you also need to consider the "crew" too... And make decisions for the relationship.

Epi