Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice: How to f-close as a timid little wallflower?

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
INTRO: So I've known this girl for about a year, first as acquaintances in the workplace, then as texting buddies, then we went on a date on the 26th March.

26 MARCH: we crashed this film festival drinks thing. we left early, then she agreed to a tour of my new apartment. She hung around in my room for a while. Whatever, I didn't make a move because I'm timid and she's four years older than me and I work with her and she has a boyfriend! Plus I'm petrified of rejection.

19 APRIL: 2nd date. I suggested a movie at the cinema but she counter-offers with "well, just download a movie and we'll watch it at your place" (she knows full well I don't have a living room – it's just a kitchen/dining room plus my room!) Then she says she'll bring the wine!
We start watching the movie, her sitting on my bed and me sitting on the only chair.

Then she says I look uncomfortable on my office chair (true) and that I should sit on the bed next to her (green light yet?) Then the movie gets too boring so we switch it off and I just play her various tunes on the computer and chat.

Then she lies down fully on my bed and says it's cold, then she actually gets under the covers. She's laughing at everything I say, punctuated by remarks about how cold she is. At this point I'm sitting on my chair at the foot of the bed, agonising about whether to join her on the bed. I'm actually in pain.

She tells me in female code that her boyfriend has no idea where she is tonight. If I had been listening properly I could have gotten that final green light...

she must have been under the covers on my bed for like 1.5 hours. Far out I feel like a ****ing idiot and I cannot stop thinking about it. This is the closest I have come to getting an f-close (don't judge). I was intimidated because she seems way out of my league. She is a legitimate 8, maybe I'd give her a 9 because she's six feet tall and I'm six foot seven (so hard to find an HB within acceptable range of my height).

She has been emailing me, starting off the email chains, ever since. Some texting too, but not every day.

Questions:

1) What should my plan of attack be?
1.5) Have I been friend-zoned?
2) What should our next date be, assuming she says yes?
3) Will she forgive me for being so timid?
4) What should I make of the fact that she's 26 going on 27, and I'm 22? I thought chicks only wanted older guys due to hypergamy?
5) What about her boyfriend? Should I risk being beaten up or whatever by some guy whose name sounds scary? What about my morals?

Last edited:

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed your wall of text

If you don't want to **** where you eat don't have the girl you work with over at your place under the covers (duvet, lol)

Dude if she wants it, give it to her.

**** or get off the pot.

PS: If you want replies and advice, edit your post and take out all that bull****.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:
4) What should I make of the fact that she's 26 going on 27, and I'm 22? I thought chicks only wanted older guys due to hypergamy?
5) What about her boyfriend? Should I risk being beaten up or whatever by some guy whose name sounds scary? What about my morals?
1) Invite her over.

1.5) Youll find out when you invite her over. If she chucks you a LJBF, then you'll know.

2) See 1.

3) Maybe - but this couldve been her One-time chance to "slvt it up". She may not get another opportunity / Want to waste an opportunity on someone who aint a sure thing.

4) Youve been reading too much - dont worry about age differences you had her in your bed - thats all that matters.

5)Doesnt sound like the boyfriend would be an issue - she's treating him like a chump, therefore he probably is one.

What ABOUT your morals?:cool:

And: What 'Smell the Glove' said.

if you want the lay, then you have to try for it.

Rejection always hurts more than regret.

Worried about beind a 1pumper? Fap first.

Now invite her over again.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:
PRELUDE: (feel free to skip)
Hi everyone, I'm back on S-S after a long-ass hiatus. This was mainly due to me getting out there and getting my life together, working out, studying and working two jobs. Thank you to all the people who gave me advice on my previous threads, which was mainly to get my life together and work on inner game. I can tell you it has really worked! I could have hooked up with three chicks alone this year, but they all had boyfriends and I couldn't isolate. That's three times as many girls as have been interested in me in so many years. I'm over the moon with my small progress. Anyway, here's the story:

INTRO: So I've known this girl for about a year, first as acquaintances in the workplace, then as texting buddies, then we went on a date on the 26th March.

26 March: I simply had two free tickets to any movie, so we crashed the final film pre-drinks of the French Film Festival. She was probably keen the first date, since we had a few drinks and she wanted to leave early, then she agreed to a tour of my new apartment. She hung around in my room for a while, looking at my stuff and smelling my cologne bottle. Whatever, I didn't make a move because I'm timid and she's four years older than me and I work with her and she has a boyfriend! Plus I'm petrified of rejection.

19 April: 2nd date. So firstly around the 10th April I text her suggesting we go see a French play (we're both interested in French culture). She agrees, but then later counter-offers with a suggestion of a cinema date. I agree and suggest a movie but saying it looks too depressing. She says "well just download a movie and we'll watch it at yours" (she knows full well I don't have a living room/den – it's just a kitchen/dining room plus my room!) Then she says she'll bring the wine! Immediately I thought of FlyFreshYoung's blog post (now deleted) about Movies and Wine (the new date for the 21st century - skip straight to the business).

So she rocks up to my place this Friday night (19th) right on time, holding a warm bottle of rosé. I walk her to my room, leave her sitting on the bed in my room alone so she can feel comfortable (thanks Roosh) while I 'make the bottle cold.' We start watching the movie, her sitting on my bed and me sitting on the chair. She refused my offer to get a chair from the living room.

Then she says I look uncomfortable on my crappy office chair (true) and that I should sit on the bed next to her (green light yet?) Then the movie gets too depressing (amputation scene, yuck!) so we switch it off and I just play her various tunes on the computer and chat. I'm making great jokes and generally being on top of my game, she says she's never seen this side of me, and I'm like "you gotta get to know me to see this side."

Okay so here's where it gets good: she lies down fully on my bed and says it's cold (I deliberately didn't get the heater from the cupboard, thanks FlyFreshYoung), then she actually gets under the duvet. She's laughing at everything I say, punctuated by remarks about how cold she is. At this point I'm sitting on my chair at the foot of the bed, agonising about whether to join her on the bed. I'm actually in mental pain here, so timid, so timid. As I mentioned earlier she has a boyfriend, I work with her (you don't **** where you eat) and she's four years older than me (26) plus I have no experience and would be a 'two-pump chump" probably, since she's a solid 8-8.5/10. Imagine if I had prematurely ejaculated and then had to see her at work?

The kicker comes now: she tells me in female code (goddammit why can't they just be explicit and overt with their language?) that her boyfriend has no idea where she is tonight, and that he didn't even ask what she was doing tonight, or care. If I had been listening properly I could have gotten that final green light, but all I was thinking about was some guru (David DeAngelo?) telling me to ignore her when she talks about a boyfriend, so I just cut her off and interrupted her.

she must have been under the covers on my bed for like 1.5 hours. Far out I feel like a ****ing idiot and I cannot stop thinking about it. This is the closest I have come to getting an f-close (don't judge). I was intimidated because she seems way out of my league. She is a legitimate 8, maybe I'd give her a 9 because she's six feet tall and I'm six foot seven (and it's ****ing hard to find a hot girl within acceptable range of my height).

She has been emailing me, starting off the email chains, ever since. Some texting too, but not every day. I hope this means I haven't been friend-zoned. I can't stop feeling stupid and weak for not getting the f-close despite her many many hints.

Questions (if anyone's still reading haha):

Any advice/opinions would be greatly valued.

Again, thanks for the advice last year guys.
There is no special advice needed here...............if a girl is in your bed you just DO IT...join her immediately and do it! Put your arms around her or on her face and start kissing her...just do it..geez....just overcome your fear...

PoZest

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably wants you even more now that you didn't do anything when she was wanting it. As long as you weren't all awkward about it and she saw that.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire a hooker.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
zinc4 said:
There is no special advice needed here...............if a girl is in your bed you just DO IT...join her immediately and do it! Put your arms around her or on her face and start kissing her...just do it..geez....just overcome your fear...
^This.

Also stop being intimidated by her looks. You're 6-foot SEVEN. That's a very rare ELITE height that trumps any hangups you might have with your looks.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had it in the bag bro. She literally did all of the work. If you would've joined her on the bed and kissed her you would've got some that night. Take Purefilth's advice.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah i should have definitely edited my OP. I guess I just wanted to get it all off my chest, since telling this to any of my mates would make me look like a "twit" to quote twentee. I guess I am one, but I was simply petrified by her advances. Purefilth is right, regret does hurt more than rejection. Far out, cannot stop thinking about this one night. I want a DeLorean with a flux capacitor and to drive it up to 88mph if you know what I mean :)

I really hope Pozest is right. I guess the fact that she's kept in contact means she's still keen.

UPDATE: She's agreed to come see a cool DJ at this bar with me on Friday night. It's a five minute drive from my place so I'll make sure she comes back there for an 'afterparty.' Third time's a charm, right?? Fvck yeah. Might get on one of those mood enhancers bahahaha

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many things wrong with your post that I don't even know where to begin. You basically have known the woman for a year, have been a text buddy (whatever the f@$k this means), then blew 2 chances to seal the deal. To be honest, this one really has so much patience that it could possible work out. So against all the odds, you will get laid, but really you should not.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
There are so many things wrong with your post that I don't even know where to begin. You basically have known the woman for a year, have been a text buddy (whatever the f@$k this means), then blew 2 chances to seal the deal. To be honest, this one really has so much patience that it could possible work out. So against all the odds, you will get laid, but really you should not.
Thanks man, needed a good flaming.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ al-****ing-mighty, I am a ****ing retard. Like actual chromasonal mutation and abnormality from birth. I blew it, ****ing blew it.

She just sent me a bull**** excuse today, the day before we were supposed to see this DIsc Jockey: "Hey pal. Now I have time to write a response. I've been in Court all week four my parents. It's the worst. I think I lost some weight. It's on tomorrow too. Pal im not quite sure if I can come tomorrow which makes me sad. I hope you haven't bought tics but if so I'll buy you a present"

No I didn't buy her a ticket but was literally just about to. Maybe I'll buy her one then ask her to repay me with a voucher for the local *****house. I don't blame her at all. Why should I get a third chance?

Truth is im a fcckking 22-year-old virgin and will be till the age of 29. I refuse to fvck somebody just for the hell of it because I'm a sentimental omega herb. I have had opportunities before but I want an LTR which isn't possible. More importantly I choke every funking time. Drop the ball.
Don't think I can show my face around here again. Peace guys it's been real.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
PS please I don't want your sympathy. Don't tell me to keep going or whatever. I'm done. Incel till the day I die...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to fvck somebody just for the hell of it because I'm a sentimental omega herb. I have had opportunities before but I want an LTR which isn't possible. More importantly I choke every funking time. Drop the ball.

I used to be the same way. Just realize that the LTR mindset doesn't work. Be realistic that you may also be pedestalizing or being afraid of *****. Eliminate those two things, and realize that sex isn't a big huge deal, and you don't need to be in a relationship with someone you love to have it. Most *****es aren't LTR material, anyway. It's also not a big deal for them - only you. Get rid of the fairytale romance mindset, and don't think women hold these same views. This is just delusion and wishful thinking, and possible anti-slut / social appropriate BS on their end.

The LTR mindset doesn't mesh well with the attraction game. Everything that attracts them is the opposite of this, and they WILL lose interest if you're too easy, predictable, comforting, "safe", boring, etc. The best way to get a relationship is to act as you would if you didnt want one. Yea, that's how it works. Just gotta deal and adapt.

The most important thing to realize is that everything you're currently doing isn't working. That's always #1. Your mindset, or how you think / want things to be isn't reality. So, change it. This can apply to a lot of things in life. Being nice, passive, and non-threatening gets you bullied or teased; being successful gains more hate and jealousy than respect; people aren't all good and friendly and trustworthy; etc. All life lessons, and probably not how you wanted or envisioned things to be.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I refuse to fvck somebody just for the hell of it because I'm a sentimental omega herb. I have had opportunities before but I want an LTR which isn't possible. More importantly I choke every funking time. Drop the ball.

I used to be the same way. Just realize that the LTR mindset doesn't work. Be realistic that you may also be pedestalizing or being afraid of *****. Eliminate those two things, and realize that sex isn't a big huge deal, and you don't need to be in a relationship with someone you love to have it. Most *****es aren't LTR material, anyway. It's also not a big deal for them - only you. Get rid of the fairytale romance mindset, and don't think women hold these same views. This is just delusion and wishful thinking, and possible anti-slut / social appropriate BS on their end.

The LTR mindset doesn't mesh well with the attraction game. Everything that attracts them is the opposite of this, and they WILL lose interest if you're too easy, predictable, comforting, "safe", boring, etc. The best way to get a relationship is to act as you would if you didnt want one. Yea, that's how it works. Just gotta deal and adapt.

The most important thing to realize is that everything you're currently doing isn't working. That's always #1. Your mindset, or how you think / want things to be isn't reality. So, change it. This can apply to a lot of things in life. Being nice, passive, and non-threatening gets you bullied or teased; being successful gains more hate and jealousy than respect; people aren't all good and friendly and trustworthy; etc. All life lessons, and probably not how you wanted or envisioned things to be.

Hey there, so I just re-read this post and yeah I've matured a bit. I was catastrophising about her text the day before the show. It's regrettable that I wrote those fatalistic posts after that.

Had my friend look at out text thread and he agrees she's still keen. Got a date this Friday. I finally realised that, despite my readings on game, I still believed that I do in fact want a relationship too much. A casual fvck comes first, then possibly maybe a relationship if you want that. Someone without the LTR mindset would have had no hesitations.

Whatever, I'll take it or leave it. But yeah you're right, "everything I'm currently doing is wrong." Gotta stop being so passive and take what I want, which is just a ONS.

Guys, there's been some good advice here. Thanks for tolerating my noob's pessimism and ignorance. But also fVck those of you who don't understand my real reasons for hesitating and who flamed me for it. (That wasn't too passive/nice, was it?)

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategy?

Oh yeah, so for Friday it's like five people who all work with me, plus this girl. We'll be at a bar drinking after work. Just one question this time:

1) How to smoothly transition from the group date at the bar, to an "after party" at my house?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:
Hey there, so I just re-read this post and yeah I've matured a bit. I was catastrophising about her text the day before the show. It's regrettable that I wrote those fatalistic posts after that.

Had my friend look at out text thread and he agrees she's still keen. Got a date this Friday. I finally realised that, despite my readings on game, I still believed that I do in fact want a relationship too much. A casual fvck comes first, then possibly maybe a relationship if you want that. Someone without the LTR mindset would have had no hesitations.

Whatever, I'll take it or leave it. But yeah you're right, "everything I'm currently doing is wrong." Gotta stop being so passive and take what I want, which is just a ONS.

Guys, there's been some good advice here. Thanks for tolerating my noob's pessimism and ignorance. But also fVck those of you who don't understand my real reasons for hesitating and who flamed me for it. (That wasn't too passive/nice, was it?)
While you grow as a man, you can look back here and see how for you've progressed. its a steep learning curve once you open your eyes and see where you want to be.