Advice for virgin, never had girlfriend, in twenties...

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just live with my mom because it is what I am used to. I have enough money that I could buy a nice house, but I don't really have a reason to

This is 100% BS

What guy in his twenties lives with his mom when he could get a sweet bachelor pad of his own or buy a HOUSE

I lived with my parents when I was in my twenties but I was broke and had a pile of school bills

I don't buy anything this poster is saying. This guy contradicts himself

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look good; 6' tall, muscular, 10% bodyfat; my face is a "9",

How do you get muscular when you don't do anything and have a tumor ?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magn said:
I feel like she wants my attention, like coming around when only I am outside, and wearing a skin tight shirt with no bra.
Was it you or her wearing the skin tight shirt and no bra?

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't finish reading..sound to me that your all talk...or maybe this guy is trolling...

dont invlove me in your drama..

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magn said:
I already have as much money as I need. I'd consider a job, but I'd feel like an idiot if I had to be a salesman or be waiting on people. I'd rather go to school or something along those lines.
This reply just shows your insecurity. Insecure people need to put others down to make themselves feel good. Just because you have money doesn't make you better then a salesman. A salesman has to bust his ass to get his money. From what i understand, you don't do **** to get yours; and yet you somehow feel like you are a better person then a salesman.

If you are not gonna take probably the best advice in this thread seriously, then why bother posting here?

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake is thinking she is a ***** for what happened. The problem is you - she was giving you lots of hints and signs that you weren't able to read.

Forget about her and move on to meeting some new people.

Magn said:
I probably do have a bad personality, but I'm trying to improve. Yes, I think she would cry with what I would really like to say to her for being a phony bit©h.
Money isn't the only reason to work. Find some purpose for your life, work, and get your own place.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly has to be a troll.

If for some insane reason you're not....

You need to break down your entire personna and rebuild it.

That's all the time I'm wasting on this. Lol.

Sidenote: First time back for nearly 2 years. Hoping the community has improved from what it was then.....