Advice for this scenario?

Southcarolina13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the thread on LTR's...Have one question if anyone out there could lend some advice...

I've noticed that the EMBRACE ACTION section is written about calling. If we can ignore that calling is superior to texting for a second. What is a good way to frame a text date from this situation:

Meet at bar night 1 and hook up late into the night after walking around the city.

Next night: she texts asking you to come out you respond that you will be out with friends....she texts to come to bar shes at...you respond you see if you can make your way over. Never do and an hour later her friend texts you saying to come right away. You do not respond.

Next night (night 3): Hang out that night and hook up but no sex.

positive signs upon departing from one another next morning

3 days later: text hey whats up?

responds bla bla bla. what are you doing?

I don't want to linger...what should I do to bring a date option about...if that is in fact the right move? THANKS...If continuing the convo before asking out on date is right move let me know.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southcarolina13 said:
Read the thread on LTR's...Have one question if anyone out there could lend some advice...

I've noticed that the EMBRACE ACTION section is written about calling. If we can ignore that calling is superior to texting for a second. What is a good way to frame a text date from this situation:

Meet at bar night 1 and hook up late into the night after walking around the city.

Next night: she texts asking you to come out you respond that you will be out with friends....she texts to come to bar shes at...you respond you see if you can make your way over. Never do and an hour later her friend texts you saying to come right away. You do not respond.

Next night (night 3): Hang out that night and hook up but no sex.

positive signs upon departing from one another next morning

3 days later: text hey whats up?

responds bla bla bla. what are you doing?

I don't want to linger...what should I do to bring a date option about...if that is in fact the right move? THANKS...If continuing the convo before asking out on date is right move let me know.
What is this crap I keep reading about "hookup but no sex"?? Hookup IS sex...

Call her and say you only have a few minutes, shoot the breeze for 5 mins with her and then say you wanted to get together for a drink with her, when is she free to do that this week?

She will give you her schedule and then you pick, after you ALREADY have a predetermined time and place you are going to TELL her to meet you at(don't ask---tell her), ie "Meet me at Thisbar 8pm on Friday night"

That's it...simple.

Southcarolina13

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
What is this crap I keep reading about "hookup but no sex"?? Hookup IS sex...

Call her and say you only have a few minutes, shoot the breeze for 5 mins with her and then say you wanted to get together for a drink with her, when is she free to do that this week?

She will give you her schedule and then you pick, after you ALREADY have a predetermined time and place you are going to TELL her to meet you at(don't ask---tell her), ie "Meet me at Thisbar 8pm on Friday night"

That's it...simple.

Thanks. Yeah, difference in lingos I suppose. I've always felt there were times where a text was more appropiate than call...for example, the younger generation of women 21 and younger may be confused at a call. Doesn't matter, I suppose?