Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice for Men on How to Handle Modern American Women

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many guys here apply a 1950s "courtship model" to 21st century America.

Too many guys have been brainwashed by beta programming.

Reality check.

Women submit to dominant men.

And modern American women - being the most dominant of all women - naturally need to submit to an even more dominant man to satiate their reptilian hindbrains.

In patriarchal, non-feminized cultures where men still command respect, a man is assumed alpha until he proves otherwise. Watch Mad men.

In the feminized West where men are scorned, a man is assumed beta until he proves otherwise. Watch any modern sitcom.

This is why American women lust for exaggerated caricatures of hypermasculinity - really tall guys, roid monkeys, thugs, outlaws, criminals, drug dealers etc. These are the only guys who project dominance on sight.

Every other guy is assumed beta by default.

The threshold for dominance is much higher in America today than anywhere in the civilized world.

And this is why average guys today MUST:

(1) EXERT PHYSICAL DOMINANCE:
hit the gym (build muscles, raise testosterone levels)

(2) EXERT PSYCHOSOCIAL DOMINANCE: learn game (how to carry yourself in a calm authoritative manner, handle **** tests) to project masculinity

Now watch them panties drop. :yes:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good point.

Bad: "I love you."
Good: "You love me."

The best exercise is pull-ups!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I said this before and I'll say it again...

Spinaroonie is at the cutting edge of the game.

I was thinking tonight "Was is the obsession with thugs?"

This post answered my question perfectly.

Off-topic food for thought:

Does this mean direct game might be better on American broads since they might value b@lls more than charm/personality?

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some rep for preaching the truth, kind sir.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much true. It's funny, 'cause I see a lot of single women raising all these these boys, and feminizing them with their overly motherly ways. Just adding to the problem. These mothers don't even respond to what they're teaching them. Trying to teach them to be how they're not, and have them lead better lives - only to have them run into the same problems they did. Or, the mothers simply don't realize these things (logic vs emotion). And the cycle repeats itself.

You don't have to take it too far, though. You don't have to be aggressive and dominating - just assertive and confident. That nice little balance everyone talks about, but few achieve. Just don't be weak and insecure; act like a man.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"to satiate their reptilian hindbrains"

Ha ha ha ha - an all time classic.

Its not much better here in London, England. Women are just too foooked for words - abuse them and your respected - give them love and they screw you over.

The thing that I find saddest, is when you look at how our ancestors, true men, fought bloody, sickening wars, where many good bloodlines were destroyed for eternity, only for modern women to not respect peace, calm, liberation and equality but want us to literally abuse them like they were dog ****, then it makes you wonder if anything apart from ourselves is worth fighting for.