Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice appreciated

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So im seeing this girl at the moment, have been the past couple of weeks and i know i can make her my gf, but i wouldnt be genuine. I dont think she's pretty enough but i need experience, which im constantly getting while im with her (im a late bloomer) do you guys think it would be horrible to make someone your gf for like 3 months and stop when u get a better looking one?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 months ? You must be kidding . 3 months is too much lol .

Also girl can be emotionally attached to you and it can be difficult to dump her .

Better get a girl that you like .

Even through we are DJ's , i dont like playing with their feelings .

If you want to get experience tell her that your not loving her or trying to make her your GF . Just tell her that you enjoy spending some time with her but you dont want anything serious.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a great quote from one of our early posters who's in the bible numerous times

Anti-Dump said:
You should be free as a bird, flapping around, singing, full of joy with life. Women want to ****** the bird and throw it in a cage (cage = committment). When birds try to fly into the cage, wouldn't you think something is wrong with that bird? After all, who wants a bird that WANTS to be in the cage? No, women want the birds that are FREE, WILD, and BEAUTIFUL. They want A GOOD CATCH. Good Catches do not fly into cages. Only wounded or needy birds do.
Why do you want to put yourself in a cage?

Why not just spend the next 3 months dating her. That way you can date other women at the same time. If she wants a LTR, then you can make that choice. Don't fall into society's trap of the boyfriend / girlfriend TITLE status.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why do you want to date her anyway? Are you just horny?? :woo:

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, first off im not caged because ive got another girl there that i can take to town and shag after whenever she's got cash, ive tried the whole loving girls thing and its only ever caused me depression and weight loss when i realise theyre messing me about, my experience has brought me to realise that the person that cares the least has the most controll. And as i say i know ive got plenty to learn she's already taught me how to kiss alot better and do better foreplay.
what makes me more confident about girls and i assume the same goes for everyone else is experience, ive had alot of opportunities in my life so far to get good looking girls and most of them i probably didnt even notice, nowdays that i notice them in the split seconds they occur i get paranoid that im assuming too much and leave it, the more educated i become the better ill perform and walking up2 the right girl knowing that i can shag her for about 4 hours so she has the best sex of her life will make me extrememly confident and get rid of any anxiety i have.

the other girl i would happily make my gf but she's been loved up for 2 years in the past only to be cheated on, and she's now decided that at 18 she just wants to have fun and fall in love when she's much older.

as for the other girl she's only been with 2 guys b4, both in relationships and im sure she wants me to ask her to be my gf but she doesnt tick enough boxes for me tbh.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also im noticing i get much much better attention out when im with her, and she spends ages in the toilet fixing up makeup, so im thinking to just expand my phonebook whenever she goes to freshen up.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Well you've got more women on the go than even this experienced DJ, doesn't sound like you need our help then, since you have soo many women.

ps I think you misunderstood the metaphor. Here is the same advice without the metaphor:

The reason why I'm offering the same advice again is because of what you said for the second time

sebastionay said:
the other girl i would happily make my gf
sebastionay said:
im sure she wants me to ask her to be my gf
Anti-Dump said:
Becoming exclusive with a woman means the both of you talk about not dating or seeing anyone else. The dating with others comes to an end.

Never ask a women to become exclusive. She must ask YOU. She must talk about it FIRST. Why? If a woman hasn't asked you yet it means she is still open to seeing others. She still has DOUBTS about you. Highly interested women don't want you going out with other women.

A woman asking for exclusivity is like a 'marriage proposal'. She is cementing and laying the foundation for true intimacy.
She wants something that's lasting. It is the ULTIMATE test of interest, guys. She is 'proposing'.

If you ask first, you will never know her true interest level. Why didn't she bring it up? How come she is still letting you see others? Why isn't she CLOSING her options? Is she seeing someone else?

Think about it.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
3 months ? You must be kidding . 3 months is too much lol .

Also girl can be emotionally attached to you and it can be difficult to dump her .

Better get a girl that you like .

Even through we are DJ's , i dont like playing with their feelings .

If you want to get experience tell her that your not loving her or trying to make her your GF . Just tell her that you enjoy spending some time with her but you dont want anything serious.

right well she takes things too serious for that, she only wants a serious relationship with someone.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Well you've got more women on the go than even this experienced DJ, doesn't sound like you need our help then, since you have soo many women.

ps I think you misunderstood the metaphor. Here is the same advice without the metaphor:

The reason why I'm offering the same advice again is because of what you said for the second time

The other girl i would make my gf doesnt want a relationship with anyone :S and i dont follow stuff blindly each situation can be different, social constraints etc vary from place to place, im sure she wants me to ask and yeah she probably will ask if i keep making her wait, and to be honest guys i dont think i am succesful with women, i consider success with women to be something you can measure by how ugly the guy is and how good looking the girl he's with is, im not making someone less attractive than me my gf at the end of the day.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
im not making someone less attractive than me my gf at the end of the day.
There my young brother is one of your fundamental flaws. Suppose you meet this amazing women, she has all the qualities that you ever dreamed of in a women, she makes you completely happy, gives you everything you want, she's attractive, has guys wishing they had her instead of you BUT she's just slightly less attractive than you, are you really going to walk away?

There is more to life than having a nice piece of eye candy on your arm.

joekerr31 said:
The problem with making women the 'point' of life is that when they screw you over, you start thinking 'theres no point' to life.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am aware of that, i also dont think theres anything wrong in wanting the most out of all areas though, one of which is looks, and i think that being low in experience is a good disqualifier when i am around those girls.