Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice appreciated, thanks in advance

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i would like a little advice from some of the more guys more experienced in LTR's. Anyways i have been going out with this HB8.5 casually for a 2 months now. We were back to university on Monday and hooked up that night and hooked up at the nightclub as usual. I will spare the details but we went home to her house and had sex for most of the night (i am a stallion btw)lol.

Wedensday we met up at nightclub again and ended up having sex all night again, only this time when we woke up in the morning had sex for 2 hours again. (what can i say we are hornbags) haha.

So Thursday at the nightclub ( i like to party, i am a student after all) i see her with her friend. I have a quick chat and then leave with my friend as it's early in the night and I didn't want to be with her all night. Anyways she sees me chatting to other girls on the dance floor and gets pissed of at me and won't talk to me. I decide not to run after her and let her cool of because hi was having a good enough time spinning plates.

My question is what should i do next? i haven't apologized i just texted her asking her what her problem was and she replied saying just to 'forget about it'. I said that's fine and just initiated more small talk texts and she stopped replying.

I don't see what her problem is considering we haven't actually said to each other that we are exclusive so she hasn't tagged me down just yet. i think i am just going to let her cool off and i'm sure i will see her within the next few weeks, or should i pursue her more aggressively for an exclusive relationship??

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my thread called "did i deserve to be "dumped" ..." and learn from it, hehe.

I pretty much did the same thing you did, and after she let me know she didnt like me kissing another girl, i decided to apologize. According to the majority of the people in here, i made the wrong choice.

Personally i think it depends on the type of girl and what she values. Apologizing with some girls will mean the end of the respect they had for you, and also the end of the relationship.

Apologizing to other girls might make the relationship work, if they value a man who is mature enough to recognize that he has made a mistake and has the modesty to apologize.

Good luck.

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah cheers. It's ok i just sorted things out there about an hour ago. I told her that i had nothing to apologize for and that technically im still single, but in a nice way. Shes ok now and i will continue to see her but still casually. I don't want to be in an exclusive relationship just yet.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys both need to seriously hold your ground on this issue. You both did not commit, so she has no right to expect exclusivity. She will get angry and angry and even more angry.....but with women, even "negative attention" is GOOD attention. The fact that she gets angry means she likes you. Think about it. Would she get jealous or angry if she didn't give a sh1t about either of you?

I know it does not seem logical...getting a woman angry at you keeps them more interested. But that's the way they operate. Why do you think the AFC who ALWAYS tries to keep his woman HAPPY gets dumped in the end? If woman wanted to ALWAYS be happy, then AFC's would rule supreme. But they obviously don't!

Keep that in mind for the future and best of luck! :up:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow its sooo refreshing to see a newbie here who actually has some game and doesn't ask lame questions...ha ha ha

Anyways I've been in your shoes bro and your doing EXCELLENT!! Her signs of jealousy are actually positive because it shows that she really likes you. Of course it could also be a sign that she is very controlling, spoiled and likes to whine when things don't go her way. But I'm willing to bet since you satisfy her sexually and mentally, she's definitely got you tagged down as her guy, in her mind at least.

Don't apologize, unless you were blatantly flirting and being suggestive infront of her. If you were merely chatting up two other girls, then make her suffer for her insecurity. She's trying to make you feel guilty, but you need to turn this around on her.

Also you should highly consider the fact that if she gets this jealous over something so insignificant, it could a preview of things to come if you become exclusive with her.

PIMP

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Wow its sooo refreshing to see a newbie here who actually has some game and doesn't ask lame questions...ha ha ha

Anyways I've been in your shoes bro and your doing EXCELLENT!! Her signs of jealousy are actually positive because it shows that she really likes you. Of course it could also be a sign that she is very controlling, spoiled and likes to whine when things don't go her way. But I'm willing to bet since you satisfy her sexually and mentally, she's definitely got you tagged down as her guy, in her mind at least.

Don't apologize, unless you were blatantly flirting and being suggestive infront of her. If you were merely chatting up two other girls, then make her suffer for her insecurity. She's trying to make you feel guilty, but you need to turn this around on her.

Also you should highly consider the fact that if she gets this jealous over something so insignificant, it could a preview of things to come if you become exclusive with her.

PIMP

cheers dude, well im not a complete noob. Ive read the DJ bible and studied PU in the mysterys forum. i think pick-up is an important aspect of becoming a DJ, but of course there are more things than PU thats why i like this site too.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another word of advice: taking your LTR (or FB or FWB) into a nightclub is a BAD idea. Typically engenders plenty of drama.

Unless you start from the frame that you are basically a man***** (PUA) and she accepts this frame unequivocally. I have pulled my share of ONS as well as LTRs from nightclubs (where I worked for many years) and NEVER had a problem re-entering that environment with my girl(s).

the problem arises when the nightcub or bar (which is a "lek", Swedish for "play", basically a mating grounds for humans) BRINGS UP ISSUES OF INFIDELITY.

You do NOT want to experience your first "talk" or DTR ("defining the relationship", basically How serious are we?) as a RESULT of some stuff that happened in a nightclub.

This is mostly preaching to the choir, I know, and it sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on it man, so rock on. I'm just sayin'.

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know, but what can you do. I am a student and i am living the best years of my life at the minute. Me and my friends go out alot and party, and if she can't accept that then she's not right for me just yet. But shes fine with it anyways, she likes to party herself aswell (shes a student too) so we should be fine as long as i don't constantly pull girls in front of her. I like her and will continue to do so, but i'm not going to be stupid enought to jump into an exclusive relationship just yet.

But as for our 'talk', i'll make sure to stay well clear of it. I suppose it will add to my mystery.haha

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I would do an update because I am bored.

Anyways, she is really crushing on me lately and I am getting fed up with her. I have been recently seeing a HB 9 (amazingly goodlooking), and I am starting to loose interest in her. However I think I will keep her sweet and just enjoy being single for a while. I'm not going to burn any bridges just yet, but just to let you know I am in the driving seat!