Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advanced DJ Boot Camp

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs,

A while ago, I brought up the idea of doing an Advanced DJ Boot Camp, as a follow up to the original DJ Boot Camp.

There seemed to be a lot of interest when I suggested it, and now I think I'm ready to put it together. I just had to streamline some of own sarges, and improve a little bit more before I felt ready to put together an advanced boot camp.

So, here's the deal...

The Advanced DJ Boot Camp will start the beginning of May. This is to give me time to put things together, as well as give time to anyone who wants to prepare for it by going through the original boot camp.

I'm still deciding on the topics of each week, but off hand, I would say that they would deal with advanced approaches (different methods from the casual to the very unique), advanced eye contact (not just demonstrating confidence via eye contact, but actually communicating with EC), DJing a girl while she's in a group, doing some speed seduction, seduction by questions, and seduction by stories.

I might end up adding or taking away from the topics above, as seems appropriate while putting together the ABC (Advanced Boot Camp).

There is a prerequisite to this boot camp though, and that is you already must be comfortable in approaching girls, talking with them, number closing, and can usually go on a date.

If you're having trouble with this stage, then you may want to go through the original BC first.

As for the length of the bootcamp, it's either going to be 4 or 5 weeks, probably 4.

So at this point, what I need to know is who's "in." It's going to take a good deal of time for me to put it together, just like it did when I put the original together. So before I invest the time, I need to know that at least 10 people are going to participate.

So if you're in, post a reply to this thread. And if you have any suggestions as to what to add or remove from the ABC, also let me know.

Thanks,

Master of the Universe

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down. I'll have to get myself psyched up for it.

One area I would like to improve in is approaching groups. And I always like to get better at the seduction aspects.

I may even redo certain elements of the original bootcamp in the interim period. Try to up the number of approaches, and that sort of thing.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign me up: I'm up for a little challenge!

Also, May? Come on, I'm itching for it already! Throw us a bone already!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU:

Im a great fan of the first bootcamp, because it made me who I am today.

I was wondering, is it possible you can tailor this also towards the younger guys who would have difficulty going on dates? I dont have my license yet, and at my age, have never gone on a date.

Thanks.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn good to hear from you MOTU!! I'm definitely interested in an advanced bootcamp, but in truth I need to work on a few areas of my DJing before I do so. Still, I greatly encourage you to write up the advanced bootcamp, so let's bring it on! You say that it won't start until may, well that's probably good because it'll give me time to brush up the basics first. I think you should make us do some really difficult pickups, eg street, groups of girls, girls with parents, etc.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in. I'm going to start going through the old stuff at week #4 right now to get ready!

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like how you have music selected that fit's the theme for the week in the older boot camps. Are you going to be doing that this time also?

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down.

Mr. Mystery

Last edited:

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it looks like we have enough people who are interested!

So here's the deal. I am going to be taking time off from this forum until the end of April / beginning of May. When I return, we will start the Advanced DJ Boot Camp.

Some people have mentioned if there's anything they can read right now to prepare. I would say that you should be comfortable with the basic DJ Boot Camp, and you should have went through the DJ Bible.

Beyond that, I would highly encourage you read the following:

Gunwitch method (usefel in the advanced eye contact lesson):
http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com

Juggler's archive (for telling stories and a little with working groups)
http://www.fastseduction.com/archives/

Double Your Dating (the basics of ****y+Funny)
http://www.doubleyourdating.com

Layguide (for learning SS and a few other methods)
http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide

Mystery's archive (for approaching and working groups - I don't use a lot of Mystery's style, and the archive is HUGE, but there is some good stuff for working groups)
http://www.fastseduction.com/archives/

Mack Of All Trades wrote,

I was wondering, is it possible you can tailor this also towards the younger guys who would have difficulty going on dates? I dont have my license yet, and at my age, have never gone on a date.

This bootcamp won't focus on dates, but rather interactions, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Ofus wrote,

I really like how you have music selected that fit's the theme for the week in the older boot camps. Are you going to be doing that this time also?

Actually, the music selection was made by a participant of the original DJ bootcamp who was also a musician. If someone else has enough music experience to select music for each lesson of the ABC, then I'm all for it. Just let me know.

Okay guys, I wish everyone good fortune, and I look forward to being back in May with the ABC. In the meantime, if anyone wants to reach me they can do so at the_masteroftheuniverse@yahoo.com

Master of the Universe

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz
Damn good to hear from you MOTU!! I'm definitely interested in an advanced bootcamp, but in truth I need to work on a few areas of my DJing before I do so. Still, I greatly encourage you to write up the advanced bootcamp, so let's bring it on! You say that it won't start until may, well that's probably good because it'll give me time to brush up the basics first. I think you should make us do some really difficult pickups, eg street, groups of girls, girls with parents, etc.
Alright, I'm pretty proud of this pick up and Guitar_Whizz just invited me to gloat, kinda...

I'm at Fridays with two friends one night at around 1 AM. We are having a great time, laughing about all kinds of shyt.

My friends are both 21 and I'm 19 so their drinking and I'm not. But the bar is full of ugly chicks anyways. We pick a table in the restaurant area, separate from the bar.

This girl walks in at around 1:20 with her mom and sits down to eat.

I tell my friends that I've never tried getting picking up a girl while she was with a parent, I've always been scared. They bet me I won't get a number.

I wait for a while to let her and her mom get settled and loose a little bit of my nerve. After about 20 min after they got there I head over.

I start by pulling up a chair to the booth their sitting at. I introduce my self while looking at the girl, ask fro her name which she gives me (she definetly looks flustered) and then I turn to her mom and say, "Jane, who's your sister?", to which her mom smiles and says shes really Janes mom. I say I don't beleive her, and get back to Jane.

She tells me which school she goes to and I say, "I go by there everynow and then, give me your number, I'll call you next time I come through."

She says sure, do you have a pen? I thought I did for sure, and even had a peice of napkin in my pocket for her to write on which I had already put on the table.

I say no, do you? She says no, so we sit there confused for a minute and then she says she's gonna write it in ketsup on the napkin with her butter knife, and proceeds to do so.

About halfway through her writing her number slowly with ketsup I'm joking with her mom about how often this must happen, and I remember I have my phone in my pocket.

So I laughingly say, "Or, you could just put your number in my phone." :)

She says, "You made me try adn write it in ketsup and you had your phone the whole time." I say, "Yeah, I just wanted to see if you actually would write it in ketsup."

I put her number in my phone, tell them to have a good evening, and head back to my friends.

I have come a long way since coming to this site...

So I have picked up one chick while she was with her mom, but I will never sarge a chick with her dad!

Mr. Mystery

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, I'm on the project!

well done mr_mistery, surely that is one of the thoughest pick ups.

I think I have never done that one, I have done group pick ups and street pick ups (not often though, just when I am in the super state, hopefully I'll be always on that state after finishing the ABC)

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery
Alright, I'm pretty proud of this pick up and Guitar_Whizz just invited me to gloat, kinda...

I'm at Fridays with two friends one night at around 1 AM. We are having a great time, laughing about all kinds of shyt.

My friends are both 21 and I'm 19 so their drinking and I'm not. But the bar is full of ugly chicks anyways. We pick a table in the restaurant area, separate from the bar.

This girl walks in at around 1:20 with her mom and sits down to eat.

I tell my friends that I've never tried getting picking up a girl while she was with a parent, I've always been scared. They bet me I won't get a number.

I wait for a while to let her and her mom get settled and loose a little bit of my nerve. After about 20 min after they got there I head over.

I start by pulling up a chair to the booth their sitting at. I introduce my self while looking at the girl, ask fro her name which she gives me (she definetly looks flustered) and then I turn to her mom and say, "Jane, who's your sister?", to which her mom smiles and says shes really Janes mom. I say I don't beleive her, and get back to Jane.

She tells me which school she goes to and I say, "I go by there everynow and then, give me your number, I'll call you next time I come through."

She says sure, do you have a pen? I thought I did for sure, and even had a peice of napkin in my pocket for her to write on which I had already put on the table.

I say no, do you? She says no, so we sit there confused for a minute and then she says she's gonna write it in ketsup on the napkin with her butter knife, and proceeds to do so.

About halfway through her writing her number slowly with ketsup I'm joking with her mom about how often this must happen, and I remember I have my phone in my pocket.

So I laughingly say, "Or, you could just put your number in my phone." :)

She says, "You made me try adn write it in ketsup and you had your phone the whole time." I say, "Yeah, I just wanted to see if you actually would write it in ketsup."

I put her number in my phone, tell them to have a good evening, and head back to my friends.

I have come a long way since coming to this site...

So I have picked up one chick while she was with her mom, but I will never sarge a chick with her dad!

Mr. Mystery
Update!

The number was fake! :(

Oh well, you win some you lose some...

Mr. Mystery

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IN LIKE SIN... can't wait.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happened to week 8 of the original bootcamp? You never finished that. And there WAS interest for it.

Oh well count me in for the advanced one. Looking forward to it.

TheManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in, and could someone post the first bootcamp maybe?
I read a thread about it a while back but then my computer died and i had to get a new one, by the time i was back on the forums, it was over...

Also, may 9th i have to go home for the summer and i dont have internet there, so how long do you think this will last or how long before we start?

Bumble-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Mystery : Dude... you did a fantastic job. Although the # was fake, you have a great reference point (success you can look back, to cheer you up when you need it)

:D

Bumble-B

BTW: is the first bootcamp somewhere in a downloadable format? I can offer some bandwidth if needed...

Sleepless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't 'advanced bootcamp' kind of an oxymoron? A bootcamp teaches you the basics, and then you go to specialized teachers for further education. If you want to imply higher learning, I'd go with something like 'DJ University'.