Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adv in sweden

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When being gay and cuck at the same time get possible...thanks sweden!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I can see, he's holding his friend's baby. What exactly do you find "gay" or "cuckold" about it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mean that his "friend" grabbing the kid as his from the biological mother and then getting intimately close (same as women and men usually do) to his friend (the father) is the norm there?

My bad then I got it all wrong, it seemed to me a surrogate mother helped two gay guys to get a kid.

Clearly 28 likes and 1780 dislikes at that video had my same impression.

There are so many obvious hints in that video that not even parry mason could deny the evidence.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you could see it that way. You'll see whatever you're looking for. I don't think grabbing the newborn kid from its mother makes sense but I don't draw the gay/cuckold conclusion. I think you need to lay off the manosphere for a while dude, it's summer now and you're in southern Europe. Just enjoy the northern european girls coming on vacation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, you'll see whatever you are looking for as much as wont see anything you dont wanna see ;)

Anyway Im not saying its as I say, it could be as you say, given that its sweden there is a good chance that its all tuned on contents acceptable there but alien here therefore I cant really get them they way they want.

Two men cuddling while holding a baby its clearly not part of everyday culture so there could be some cultural mismatch, as much as for those who gave a 28-1789 like/dislike ratio.

Btw no vacation for me till july :(