Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adult dating sites

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys experimented with any of the following: Fling.com, HornyMatch.com and AdultFriendFinder.com?

I became curious of these sites after reading this article
http://www.forbes.com/free_forbes/2007/0507/142.html

"Then again, I hope we don't push it too far. With Casual Encounters and Adult Friend Finder--not to mention the billions of pages of passive adult entertainment online--men are beginning to enjoy the kind of sexual liquidity once available only to billionaire sultans, English kings, and the pharaohs of ancient Egypt. With nothing more than a personal computer and an Internet connection the modern male can now indulge every whim, every kink, every twist, every preference--every vague curiosity--at any hour of the day or night."

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have with adultfriendfinder. Actually I had my first 3some with 2 chicks from there. One was hot. That's not bad.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought those sites were full of fake profiles?:nervous:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
I have with adultfriendfinder. Actually I had my first 3some with 2 chicks from there. One was hot. That's not bad.
Wow, so there's actually hot chix that go on there who really just want sex?

What's the catch? There's only a few of them or they have STDs?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The catch is one of them had a couples profile and was married, and she did this when her hubby was out of town. Both were married, that's the catch. Yes, there are hot women there. Weird eh.