Adelaide DJs

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just worth a mention because you're out there.

If your mates don't care for the DJ mentality or you are selfish and don't want to share it with them, post a reply and make yourself known. At least then you can share some info around with a local DJ.

I don't care about your social status, how many HBs you've pulled in, your calf muscle etc.. just reaching out to share and discuss some local DJ knowledge. For the shy DJs, feel free to PM me if you don't want to reveal yourselves.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how 19 people wanted to know what I had to say but no one is from Adelaide. Arh well... 6 weeks til I'm out of this craphole. :rolleyes:

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeha, I'm thinking of stopping over in Syd or Melb with a friend before I leave for Cali.

Sharpe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Adelaide. I just discovered this great community (I'm sorry I only came across it now!)

I'm a relatively new player to the game, previously I've just done my own thing without using any techniques or routines (well, not conscously using them anyway).

I had a good run and pulled about 10, kc'ing all, in the space of a few months - which, mind you, was very good by my standards ;). I broke up with my gf of 6 months approximately 2 months ago, and I hate to admit this, but I turned into your ordinary, everyday AFC. Until I read a certain book by Neil Strauss. These past few weeks have been a revelation for me - I feel transformed, and I am ready to play the game. I have done intense studying and I feel I can now go practice all the knowledge I have gained. This weekend signals the beginning of a new phase in my life, and I'll be happy to share what I can with everyone among this community (that's if you guys want to, of course).

Happy sarging to you all.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone

just wanted to let you all know that i am in adelaide also, just joined recently and am looking forward to posting some field reports, anybody got any tips on where i should go if i want to figure out the rules for posting reports?

have a bunch of dyd stuff, have read the game and also have been on a bootcamp with rsd

i'm pretty good at cold approaches, opening, cold reading, value demonstrations, kino escalation

my sticking points at the moment are venue changing, using time constraints, phone flaking, kiss closing and dealing with alphas

anyways i have decided that i'm going to kill off all of my weaknesses one by one whatever it takes so if you need someone to wing with get in touch with me

cheers

msg