Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

adding a chick your gaming on facebook, good or bad?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be a good thing or a bad thing? I'd say its good because if she ends up browsing through your pics (well in my case, I have a lot) she can see a lot of the fun stuff that I do, such as hiking, wall climbing, etc.

or am I mistaking?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's interested enough to look through your pics then you probably don't need the extra help that the pics would give you. I stopped adding most people on Facebook (especially girls), but I'll accept if they send me a request.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't. One of the girls I'm talking to always brings up the fact that I keep denying her friendship requests and I keep putting it off.

I see it as no different than surrendering your cell phone to a female. She'll have complete access and knowledge of a big portion of your social life. Who you mess with, where you go, etc. Why give it all up on a silver platter when you could retain that power and distribute it to her in portions and in person in an intimate context?

Show her what you're about through real life dialogue and real life actions.

DillonAnderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe its just my generation or age group, but its pretty rgular for me to just add anyone I know, if its someone I talk to at all, I'll accept their friends request. Its been working pretty well for me, many girls that I barely knew, I started talking to through Facebook, and we became very close if you catch my drift.

Another way I see it is that if they know you have access to their profile, and you dont acknowledge it, they think you are just not even interested in being acquaintances (Thats what Facebook has become now)

xHiGHPoTeniaL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I added a chick i chill with on and off recently and now i kinda wish i didnt. I'm now stuck reading about everything that goes on in her life, good or bad, how the club was, blahh.. before we can actually talk about it like normal ppl. I also hardly use it myself so it looks like i'm not all that active(which i havent been lately lol but she dont need to kno that).

the other annoying part is seeing all the comments from her guy friends/orbiters. esp the flirty crap, but then again that may be my own insecurities creeping in but still annoying.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what you have on the facebook. Think twice...but if you cant get burned by whats on yours then I say do it. Who cares.

Reaction score
I'm in college, so adding new people on Facebook is like sneezing or scratching my ass. Frequent, and I don't think about it a whole lot. (I also have my profile on lockdown...I'm tagged in hundreds of pictures, but you can't access them directly through my profile.)

If she's in your social circle, by all means. If not, wait a bit until you do.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
Would it be a good thing or a bad thing? I'd say its good because if she ends up browsing through your pics (well in my case, I have a lot) she can see a lot of the fun stuff that I do, such as hiking, wall climbing, etc.

or am I mistaking?
go ahead ... if you wanna eliminate ALL mystery about yourself to her

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88,

If she friend requests you, definitely accept it. Otherwise, try to keep a potential relationship out of the virtual world and in the real world.

First, you'll become just another one of her many Facebook "friends" who are either legit or just FarmVille neighbors. And second, her status updates will likely become a constant source of frustration for you when she want to mess with you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chic who had her phone set up so everything posted on my wall went to her phone....I did not like that.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my facebook got disabled for some reason. oh well.. at least girls won't know what i'm doing now. not that i used it much anyway. only used it to try get laid with not much luck.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
just change the privacy settings to what people can see. Anyone can see my facebook wall, but only about fifteen people (my wolfpack) can see my photos.