Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adapting the Apocalypse Opener

juan95

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran across the apocalypse opener (google it) recently.
My problem is that the killer line is "Would you like to come home with me?". Being in high school, I kinda don't have a house to go back to. I really can't figure out what to replace it with though.. anyone got ideas on how to use it in a high school social situation (e.g., a party)?

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just invite her somewhere cool. My old school was surrounded by nice (but cheap) restaurants, ice cream parlors, and supermarkets, so there was always something nice. It works especially good, because not everyone can go out there easily, and they're not the hugest partiers.

Conversely, my current school is all partiers and kinda remote, so taking 'em out to a party is normal. Taking 'em out anywhere is acceptable, really. As logn as you're driving (or have a driver - they're cheap here).

tl;dr - Replace it with anything. A party, the ice cream parlor, your secret penthouse. Just not a motel/hotel. Don't be stupid.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have one instead of "do you want to come home with me?" just say "can i suck your tounge?" just a thought, idk if it would work but hell its worth a try