Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AD

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the right things, intelligent things--always keep your self-respect, don't friggin' grovel or nag, pressure, or whine, but DO convey attractive qualities like confidence, a sense of humor,etc. when you meet, and then DO be a man who's desirable to be with by being strong, caring, considerate, playful, and good in bed. And if you ARE doing these things and you still don't see the kind of "Interest Level" you're looking for in a woman, then by all means DO move on. NEXT.

Hey Deep Blue,

These qualities you wrote are wonderful, but I’m feeling they are at the end, a way to increase IL.

I notice the models we create to get results and put on life don’t work because things are really complex and in permanent change.

IL is not different. A girl should like or not a guy because of 1.000.000 combined factors, related about her personality, external circumstances, life history, guys she know, parents, friends, invisible and unknown factors etc.

So, I believe, no matter how wonderful are your actions, they not have the force to change the way life is going, cause your actions are not powerful enough to change the way this 1.000.000 factors

Well…identify her IL by our guts and not push is a very wise advice, cause guts are the connection to life, a better vision than our logical and emotions. So, you don’t get the illusion and consequently Oneitis, and go for other girls (I did not say NEXT).

Look at this sequence of events:

Maybe a girl could only give you 1 date, and later sex or nothing or LJBF or she should travel to Brazil, or get an Afc boyfriend or marriage with 3 man less you, or….

I noticing the “IL techniques or coping DJ behaviors” don’t have the force to change this, is more stronger than us!

“IL quest” is a security to try avoid the: “…or nothing or LJBF or she should travel to Brazil, or get an Afc boyfriend or marriage with 3 man less you, or….” but life don’t have securities.

So, Anti-Dump machine don’t worked with me because I was locking for a security. How more securities you looking, less you get.

Security is an Ego construction of our minds with no connection with the reality.

Reality is an amazing complex of factors

These factors can’t be changed by “mind constructions” but only understood by the guts.

Hey Rafael! So you are saying i can’t make life work for me? No because life is a perfect balance:

1) Like her IL has the influence of 1.000.000 factors, life offer us another 1.000.000 woman.

But NEXT her is the best option? No cause her interesting level is changing, keep the door open and date another woman (maybe, I said maybe, you can get together or not, who knows?). By this way you don’t blame your self-esteem, still focus in yourself and be happy! 

2) We cannot be happy pushing a girl we like but with low IL, but life offer us the possibility to be happy with our own life.

And how about this guys who get many woman, get laid. This guys are not wasting time looking for securities but know many people they can, be happy with they life, accept the fact they can’t push a girl until a level so they don’t get in Oneitis. They are not worried in get girls but be happy.

Thanks, Rafael from Brazil
------------------------------------------------
The best way to learn is going in to the field and dealing the demons inside us

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. This debate is an interesting part of SoSuave history and I think SexPDXs is the victor.

I say this because my father pursued my mother even though she initially didnt like him and thought he was a fake. Their marriage is pretty f-ing tight, they treat each other with serious respect after 24 years together. This is why I think Anti-Dumps system is too simplistic for its calculation of interest early on and it NEXTs defensively which is the mark of an rAFC (am I allowed to say this, speaking as one myself?).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AD was pretty much on point.

I have had my fair share of women.

In all these women I have known, the ones that turned into meaningful relationships have all shared one common denominator, High IL from the very beginning.

AD never said to next a girl if she did not worship you. He said to walk away from uninterested women.

From the very beginning, compatibility is recognized. If she does not have HIGH IL, you are incompatible. If you CHOOSE to continue this affair, you will be her CRUTCH OF CONVENIENCE.

Why would you want to INJECT interest?

If her IL needs to be INJECTED, she is not interested in the GENUINE you.

Will you continue TRICKS and TACTICS to INJECT more IL as the relationship progresses?

As you become EXPERIENCED, you see women from a different PERSPECTIVE that will puzzle most.

It is wiser to learn from other people's mistakes, not your own.