Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AD, Red-XL what are your formulas?

Red43

Reaction score
I must say that your ideas are innovative, and I do think the nice guy approach is dead.

But, lets say under ideal conditions you see a hot girl. In the mall, or at the grocery store or whatever. From the first sentence out of your mouth and the subsequent conversation that leads to the #, the first date, following dates, and then sex, whats your formula? Like what kinda **** do you talk about before you get the#, what kinda action date would you take them on, (1st date kiss or not), and how many dates do you wait to have sex? Please be specific. I know it'll be long, but I think some success stories will come out of it
. I read that layguide stuff, but its too complicated. I understand it on paper, but I find it hard to use. It does have excellent ***** mgmt material though. I for one, need a new approach towards girls, and I think you're on to something...

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red43,

That's a lot of ground to cover buddy. I'll try. To save time I won't give rules and stuff. This is me.

I always approach women by giving 'unsolicitated advice'. Ever have someone make a comment and you didn't ask for advice? Annoying isn't it? But it works with women. The 'advice' must be positive and you are supporting the women's choice.

Suppose she's looking at a coat. I would approach and say "that coat will definitely keep you warm this winter." She would then turn and look at me and make a comment back. Then you ask for her name.

You are not saying "That looks good on you". It's not flattery.
It has to be PRACTICAL advice. Like a better shoe polish.

An hour ago a woman in a supermarket parking lot was loading groceries into her trunk as I was walking past. She was starting to reach UNDER the cart to get the groceries. I almost said "Yea. Don't forget those. Did you ever forget stuff under there? What a pain, huh? What's your name?"

Give positive advice that HELPS the woman. It must be REAL and SINCERE. "Sometime you should take the RED bus. It will get you to London a half an hour faster.
What's your name?"

"Excuse me. You should definitely put some air in that tire (low tire). You'll get a flat soon. What's your name?"

Asking for her name will signal her you are in 'Romantic Mode'.
She has to know your intentions.
Then she will either talk or 'reject' (low interest) you.

I best places to use this are at social gatherings or fairs and events. Where there are lots of people. My examples are for the street only to show that it can be done anywhere if necessary.
I gave you the HARDEST places.
Then you ask for her HOME phone number.The actualconversation you 'carry on' before the number is something you have to INVENT yourself. I can't tell you that. It has to fit your style.

The first date should be a fun or action date. I say "Let's do comedy." It's not action but it's certainly FUN! The idea is not to have 'discussions'.

Swimming is good in the summer.
I have a row boat. "Hey, Ginger, let's take my boat out saturday.
I'll bring it by at 4:00PM."

You: "Miss Perfect. Let's rent a boat on Sunday. I'll come over at 1:00PM (no car).

You DO! She doesn't want to be bored by your stupid ideas (you know what I mean). Bore her AFTER she falls in love. Talk about things you see."Look at the size of that dog!" or "Come on. I want to buy my little brother a balloon." But it has to be the TRUTH! Never lie.

The next three dates should be like bowling, miniature golf, indoor rock climbing (Credit: Obidexx), fencing (Credit: Cecil)
etc. After the date take her right home. Do it smoothly and like your still interested in her.

No kiss on the first date. You only kiss her if you think she had a bad time with you. It's a test. Sometimes she may look like she had a bad time BUT DIDN'T!
So you kiss her to see if pulls away or gives you her cheek to kiss. If she had a great time never kiss her. It makes her hope you will kiss her next time.
Or, she has to give you a second date to get one! Never discuss the second date with her. Always call. Never discuss the first date. "Let's get together some time. Want to go to dinner?"
NEVER SAY THAT. Ask for the number. Then TELL her what it is when you call.

About sex. I always go as long as I can stand it. The longer the better. I want them to WANT IT when I make my move. This is true: One women pushed me into her bedroom and knock me down on her bed. She couldn't stand the wait! Another women snarled "Are we going to do it or what?!!!"

It's great when they WANT IT. You look for the signs. I use heavy 'touching' for about a month. They let you know when they are ready.

All women must give me an AIDS TEST result. No exceptions.

As you can see, there's no sexual harrassment here. None of my advice forces a woman to do anything she doesn't want to do. If I don't get her home phone number I walk away. And so should you.

Good Luck.

AD

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S.,

No flowers, cards, or gifts for about three months.

The fun times will make up for that. The 'nice guy' routine is over. After she tells you she loves you, THEN buy her some flowers. But don't over do it.

AD

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maaan,
how come I post a similar thing but he gets the reply?

Hey, that's good AD, say...
I have a problem with your "first date" suggestion...
Now I have heard of tha no movie idea replaced by let's have a coffee, now...
I see that tha "whole coffee thing" isn't in your ways... now, I am only 16, with no jobs or car, do you have any suggestions for first date for a guy like me? I always thought of movies... but that doens't seem good so... and another idea sides the double date thing... you know more like an activity or a place to go...

peace out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

TestosteroneBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't have a car and are only 16 give this a try:

Get a straw-lookin' basket and a red checkered blanket and go to the park or a hike and have a picnic. I swear, it sounds stupid but girls like stupid dates. It makes it seem as if you put some effort into it.

here is what i am goin to do on friday:

I have known this girl for about a month now, an am ready for a really cheesy stereotypical tv date. What i plan is to have my friend(a mutual friend) dress up as a cheufer(spelling) and drive me to her house. I will be dressed up as if this is some sorta formal thing. Anywhoo, as i get to the door i give her a big fatty bouquet of flowers and grab her hand, leading her to the car. My friend will then open the door and all that jazz. As we get back to my place dinner will be just about done(The dinner which i cooked). My friend will change into a buttler sorta getup and put a black mustache on and speak in a french accent saying such things like "saccreblue, and hahhhh ahhhh monseureee" . heh heh. Anyways he will then serve us at a candle-lit table with a table cloth heh . anywho thats a start. women like creativity. They will remember it. They will compare you and your dates with other guys. YOU WILL WIN!......CONFIDENCE!

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-zy,

Red's post and your post were similar. But I have given Red suggestions before in June.

It took over an hour to write that. These questions come up over and over again. Tomorrow night someone will ask it again.
I get tired sometimes of writing the same thing over and over. So if I don't reply in the future it means I probably have done it before. Okay, buddy?

About your first date. Just do stuff that doesn't cost anything.

You live in Canada. "Wanda. Let's go ice skating on friday. I'll be over to get you at 7:00 PM"
I'm sure there are free or $2.00 ice rinks you could go to. I know it's summer. He,he,he!!!

What about swimming? What about volleyball? "Let's play volleyball. I'll be over at..."
Okay, these are probably not cool things to do. But I warned you I am older (boy am I older!) than you. Find COOL things to do. Any Hip-hop bands that give free concerts in your area? "Let's go see M+M. He's doing a FREE benefit in Toronto. My parents will drive us."

"Let's meet for coffee." And you will tell her everything she hates. You: "So, I like M+M. He's cool." Her: How could you like a disgusting person like that. That's what you like? I'm outta here." Anyways....

Good Luck.

AD

Fakir

Don Juan
Reaction score
TestosteroneBoy,
Dude,I dont know if thats going to work on women, but it was sure funny reading it. I think you have some very good imagination. Dont forget to update us on how it turned out. Just goes to show that necessity is the mother of invention.

-Fakir

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testosterone Boy,

Whenever you hear yourself saying "women like creativity. or 'WOMEN LIKE...' stick your finger in a light socket.

You have it REVERSED. You should be saying to her "I like skiing. Do you?" "I like bowling. Do you?"

You don't give a girl what SHE wants. YOU FIND A GIRL THAT LIKES WHAT YOU WANT. Later you ask her what she likes after she accepts you first.

NEVER cook a dinner for a woman unless you are engaged to be married! And the ring is on her finger! She has to be taken out of circulation. Imagine doing that and next week you see her with Stan the Man.

Use your CREATIVE mind to find ways for the girls to like what you want.

Otherwise you are building a road to DUMP ZONE HELL.

Hope I haven't ruffled your feathers. I used to do all that stuff buddy. Here's a tip:

Women don't give a damm about all that. All they want is a guy they can count on when their car breaks down on a dark road. Or a guy that will LISTEN (not talk) when disaster strikes their life. A man of action. A Rock. A man that can BE THERE.

Think about it.

AD

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it AD
Thx 4 tha tip

DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

Fakir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey AD,
You know what, everytime I read your posts, Iam like " Man yeah, that is so ****** true".
In fact now that you bring up this issue about a woman wanting a guy when a car breaks down/being there when it counts, I have a friend who does exactly that to his female friends and they cant get their hands off him. ALL of them, LOVE to chill with him.
Sometimes, they b1tch when he makes plans for weekends and then oversleeps and blames them for waking him up. Still, he's like a ******* chick magnet.

-Fakir

IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
Since AD is not here any more I would like to ask other masters to reply on this. Here AD said that women wants a man who can be there for her at time of trouble, it means that you should not be a chump always available when she needs a ride or has to go shopping, being a busy man you dont have time for this, let it happen to poor chumps. What AD means here is that, she wants a strong guy, who she knows can support her in difficult circumstances.

It doesnt mean that if her broke down, you have to run and try to get it fixed, remember if you solve a women problem, she will always find another problem for you to fix for her. She should be very independent of doing these things by herself, i.e. calling the right people in case of emergeny. You should be there for her for her moral support, listen to her, console her etc.

Any inputs.

IQ

krakhed

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Anti-Dump means is that YOU will be the person she calls in an emergency because she trusts you to come through in an emergency because you are a man.

The consoling and shoulder crying is for some other guy, not a DJ.

------------------
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

What I meant by listening to her is to ask her clarification questions about her problem, and how she is gonna deal with it, appreciating her for her efforts etc. and then either change the topic or move away from her. You are not the shoulder to cry on,
you are being a good listener. How could you be the chump if you are taking her out for fun things, and kissing her etc.

If you start solving her problems, she will start calling you for every little thing, she has to do. But if you are just a good listener and attached to her in a fun, romantic way she wont be burdening you to solve her problems. In fact, in case of emergencies, you have all kinds of agencies to get the help from.

Exception is the case when she asks directly to help her in case of emergency. In this case, if you see she is really helpless, then provide her with help.
But dont make her very dependent on you. Like, she keeps asking you to give her ride every day, do her groceries etc. This is supplication. She can easily do these things herself.

Enough said.

IQ

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold right here.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-zy, thanx for bringing this to my attension

i love reading AD's posts and replies

makes me all happy inside:p

itd be nice if he came back once in a while

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF AD's really been gone for over 3 years lol I thought u were kiddin me dude..

Narcissisto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez! I have been away too long. Anti-Dump left around the time when I was just beginning to learn how to approach and ask for numbers. I used to be bigblueballz, but anyhow, I found more resourceful boards such as SeductionBB.com and FastSeduction.com. I think all of you would like those boards more.

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Anti-Dump said:
All women must give me an AIDS TEST result. No exceptions.
This sounds like wise advice for long-term health. Something I've never considered. And even though it seems to me like a hassle, it's smart.

Are there any guys here who act on this advice?

If so, how do you go about doing this? Surely, if done inappropriately, it could short-circuit anything good that's going. But then again, if a woman gets offended by such a request, that might be a red-flag indicator in itself.

Anyone with experience on this topic, please advise.

George Gordon