Actually found a decent one on pof

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Messaged this indian woman. Indian woman are very, very, very difficult to game. It's a totally different game also. She is 30 and says she is a virgin :eek: . I think its true, but not sure if its good or bad.

She was really nervous to even give me her number. It's been 4 years and she still isnt over her ex boyfriend who cheated on her, but she never even slept with him.

She looks like shes 25. Very nice figure. Makes 85k a year.

They way she grew up, they dont really let there women be like American women. They kind of keep them apart. Shes 30 but its like in ways she is extremely naive in many ways.

After a week of little conversations and texts, here and there, now she is offering me money.

Shes never even had one drop of alcohol.

Well I talk to her somtimes and text. Which is really going against all the rules given on here.

Actuall just now I was talking to her about how I had to talk to my landlords because Im going to be late on my rent.

She just offered to give me money for rent.

I think we will me next weekend. This one is a giver. Very nice type of girl.

Thoughts?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds really boring and prude. I prefer girls that are fun and let me fvck their brains out.

If she's your type, go for it. Come back a report on your blue balls.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
She sounds really boring and prude. I prefer girls that are fun and let me fvck their brains out.

If she's your type, go for it. Come back a report on your blue balls.
Rough.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for being harsh but look at the reality. She gave her last bf such bad blue balls he had to go find another chick. He must have been really backed up.

AND she's not over it 4 years later? Come on.

Also FYI- "decent one" and "pof" should never be in the same sentence.

Born_Again

Don Juan
Reaction score
she sound like the perfect chick to mold for your perfect preference in bed but that if you can get her there to begin with

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Sorry for being harsh but look at the reality. She gave her last bf such bad blue balls he had to go find another chick. He must have been really backed up.

AND she's not over it 4 years later? Come on.

Also FYI- "decent one" and "pof" should never be in the same sentence.
I get that. However he never even tried. This is a virgin woman, who is very unsure about men. Women will low partner counts, or zero, are going to be kind of scared. They arnt drunk on power. Some women are actually decent people. but women will be women regardless.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Born_Again said:
she sound like the perfect chick to mold for your perfect preference in bed but that if you can get her there to begin with
yup i think so to. its like she is a blank slate, very clean. My ex was like this also. Its not that hard. A woman is a woman regardless. some are better some are worse.

It's not that hard to get a really good quality girl to sleep with you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgins are crazy! Eject! Eject! Eject!

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
85k is pretty decent. Get her to sponsor you as her sugar baby and smash that a**

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would some woman you don't even know offer you money off of pof especially when she is getting mesages from lots of other men? she can say anything behind a computer. lots of scams going on that site recently and she brings up her salary and money to you. idk man, sounds weird to me.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I actually dated an indian chick who was also a virgin, one thing that I just wanna say that I haven't seen is firstly if you want to escalate with her it HAS to be at a snail's pace compared to what you are normally used to. This woman will not put out very easily and it will take patience. Secondly, don't whip it out at random and expect magic to happen (ive done that with much success but it doesn't go over well with virgins lol)

Its actually not that hard, don't look at her like other women she is from a place where women are put down and to just go and have sex is taboo if your a woman. Enjoy it for what it is who knows you might get real lucky like I did and this girl will know how to suck that D

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
30 y/o virgin who offered to pay your rent? I'd ask her to meet at a public venue where you're able to drive by, take a look at her, then keep moving if you don't like what you see...

If you aren't Indian yourself, why is she breaking custom now?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
30 y/o virgin who offered to pay your rent? I'd ask her to meet at a public venue where you're able to drive by, take a look at her, then keep moving if you don't like what you see...

If you aren't Indian yourself, why is she breaking custom now?
Well. She already broke the custom by not even being married yet. Her parents wanted her to marry or somthing I think.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Virgins are crazy! Eject! Eject! Eject!
Yeah to be honest this is going to take to much time, and she is going to end up getting really needy I think.

I think I'm going to go this route.

Plus she seems very fragile. I don't want to be responsible for fvcking her up, I'm not looking to get married. She would end up being a permanent alpha widow.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man your probably better off without this one. I mean yeah you might have fun but really using a girl to pay your rent, thats pretty messed up and sometimes its better to just walk away with a clear conscience

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
yeah man your probably better off without this one. I mean yeah you might have fun but really using a girl to pay your rent, thats pretty messed up and sometimes its better to just walk away with a clear conscience
Hey know. I'm not using her. She offered it to me all by herself. I did nothing wrong.