Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actions Trumping Hotness

Satin

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I was out with this HB8.5. She's a complete partygirl type 27 yr old single mom who basically goes out clubbing all the time and is batsh1t crazy, genuinely believing in all kinds of weird astrology, auras, "protective forcefields", superstitions about numbers, etc. It was the second time we went out, and despite my inner warnings about "Wow...this chick is nuts!" on the first date (I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many times I had to bite my tongue hearing her crazy beliefs), we did have some fun and I took her out again mainly because she was entertaining and different (albeit in a crazy way) from my usual girls and well...I thought she was hot, fun, and wanted to close.

So on our second date last night, we were dancing, hooking up at a club, drinking, etc., and in between, she is the constant attention-seeker, talking to tons of guys, "woo wooing" to anyone around her (you know the type)...things like that. So we decide to leave and were waiting for valet....when she strikes up a conversation with these two random dudes behind us in line who were blatantly hitting on her while my car is brought up. I initially laugh it off, get in the car, only to realize she's still talking to the guys and I see her exchange phone numbers with one of them. Anyway, long story short...I wait a few minutes, get out of the car, and then go over and tell her that we should go (there's a line of cars behind us and frankly, I was getting annoyed)...she's drunk and says "hold on", but it gets to be a few more minutes, so I go back over a second time and calmly tell her I'm leaving in another minute and she can either come with me or stay there longer and take a cab home (there are lots of cabs there and she had friends inside, so I was fairly confident nothing bad was going to happen to her). Well, she pretty much didn't believe that I'd leave, so after another minute....I left her there.

I know it may have been a bonafide jerk move and was out of character for me, but she crossed the limits of what I was willing to tolerate just to get some pvssy. In fact, it was only because of how she looked that I even hung in there that long. Anyway, I'm sure she hates me now and is telling everyone what a jerk I am...so be it. Better to be a jerk than an AFC.

The only possible "winner" in the whole scenario is the dude in line who I left her with. If he played his cards right, he may have gotten some action.

I did have a moment of guilt when I got home and texted her something along the lines of "I'm sorry I had to leave you there, but you seem to mistake the fact that I'm a nice guy with a willingness to be disrespected...that is not the case."

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could have handled it better? She's definitely not someone I was looking for a relationship with, but hopefully can at least learn something from the experience. I need to weed out these types of girls earlier in the process.

satin

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I commend you dude. Never compromise your standards or what you expect of a woman's behavior just for the chance to get laid. Remember you are the prize. So good job.

I think you handled it fine and you kept your cool. You had cars behind you, gave her a chance to talk a bit, and gave her a warning. Nothing else for you to do after that but leave when she did not get in the car.

I would not initiate contact with her in any way now. If she wants you she will come. Plus, if I was in your shoes I probably would next her completely because I have high expectations for a girl's behavior. So even if she hit me up I would tell her to hit the bricks.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Satin said:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could have handled it better? She's definitely not someone I was looking for a relationship with, but hopefully can at least learn something from the experience. I need to weed out these types of girls earlier in the process.

satin

Handled it better? You did exactly what you should have done.

I can tolerate some attention-seeking behavior from these party girl types, but exchanging numbers while you stand around waiting? Hell no.

The only way you could have handled it better was by driving off with her purse in the car. Oh, and by not texting her to apologize. She knows that she was wrong. No need to explain yourself.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've done the same thing. I wouldn't have texted her though haha. You pretty much got that guy who asked for her number to take out the trash for you! Props!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that once before and it took a bit of courage to do so but I'm glad I did. The girl in question ended up taking a taxi to my place right after.

I would not have sent that "moment of guilt? text though.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way that you could have handled it better was to not even asked her and just left. Her behavior was atrocious and she deserved what happened.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the above responses. Your only mistake was to apologise. What a ****ing *****.

Satin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one to make moves like this very often, but it feels good that I did. I would have been stewing over the incident today had I waited there and tried to ignore her behavior any further. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have sent the text, but it was a little lapse in the "logical nice guy" side of me feeling the need to explain myself to her.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Satin said:
So last night I was out with this HB8.5... despite my inner warnings ... I took her out again mainly because she was entertaining and different (albeit in a crazy way) from my usual girls and well...I thought she was hot, fun, and wanted to close.
Ha! I was gonna call you out but you eventually came clean. You didn't go out with this girl because "she was different." You went out with her (despite your inner warnings) because she was hot and you wanted to fuck her. ;)

I initially laugh it off, get in the car, only to realize she's still talking to the guys and I see her exchange phone numbers with one of them.
Personally, this is the point at which I would've just left. No woman disrespects me like that. If I'm taking her out (on my time and dime), the least she could do is not give out her number to random dudes. She can do that on her own time, without the disrespect.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have sent the text, but it was a little lapse in the "logical nice guy" side of me feeling the need to explain myself to her.
Well, don't feel too bad. I'm sure she got your text early the next morning, as she was leaving that random dude's place, after getting fucked hard. :D

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did fairly well, though I personally would have either said something or left when you saw her exchange numbers and not waited around. Very disrespectful on her part. For sure a waste of your time other than a pump and dump IF she comes crawling back.

BTW 8.5? How about a pic? Put a face to the story. :)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did well leaving her there, but that text was weak. Never pre-emptively explain yourself to a woman.

Satin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for responses and support, guys.

<b>Never pre-emptively explain yourself to a woman</b>

Jitterbug -- I have been guilty of that in the past and agree that it has never gotten me anywhere. Sometimes I text/talk before I think.

An update...

I haven't tried contacting crazy girl since the other night, but she sent me this long text last night (it took 8 texts to send it all) basically saying she was upset that I "left her stranded", and that she was drunk, knows she can be "hard to deal with," and didn't mean to be disrespectful and was sorry.

She also said that she wishes I "didn't let jealousy get in the way" of a good night and still wants to see me and get to know me, and then said some crap about how she's had guys in the past who tried to control her and didn't want that.

Anyway, not sure I'm going to respond at all, but she obviously doesn't understand the difference between jealousy and not tolerating disrespect. I'm tempted to use this as an experiment in how to deal with a girl like this, but I'm not sure it's worth the ride.

satin

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Satin said:
1) partygirl type 27 yr old single mom
2) basically goes out clubbing all the time
3) is batsh1t crazy
4) genuinely believing in all kinds of weird astrology, auras, "protective forcefields", superstitions about numbers, etc.
5) inner warnings about "Wow...this chick is nuts!" on the first date
6) how many times I had to bite my tongue hearing her crazy beliefs
7) constant attention-seeker, talking to tons of guys
8) "woo wooing" to anyone around her
9) when she strikes up a conversation with these two random dudes behind us
she's still talking to the guys and I see her exchange phone numbers with one of them.
10) I wait a few minutes, get out of the car, and then go over and tell her that we should go (there's a line of cars behind us and frankly, I was getting annoyed)...she's drunk and says "hold on", but it gets to be a few more minutes, so I go back over a second time and calmly tell her I'm leaving in another minute and she can either come with me or stay there longer and take a cab home (there are lots of cabs there and she had friends inside, so I was fairly confident nothing bad was going to happen to her).
11) Well, she pretty much didn't believe that I'd leave, so after another minute....I left her there.
Not to be a hater, but 11 red flags (+ ATTENTION WH0RE written all over her)... Stop being a tool... She's nothing but trouble... NEXT (single mom + party girl; now doesn't that sound like a keeper... WTF...)

Satin said:
I'm tempted to use this as an experiment in how to deal with a girl like this
Please don't do this... It's just about the dumbest thing you can do. It's like WILLINGLY investing money in something that you know is gonna fail...

Satin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...thanks credos. It had me a little interested in the "game" aspect of it, as I seem to see these crazy types out there all the time, but you make a great point and I agree that it's not worth it.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd only ask her to come with me once and leave after that. You are a nice guy and she knows that so that's probably why she even did all that crap in the first place.