Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acting strange

sanjimbo

Reaction score
There's a girl I've been talking to for a while and whenever we talk there's always been flirting, teasing, etc. Things always go well and I enjoy talking with her and I'm sure she does too.

Today when I saw her in the halls she greeted me in a very shy manner which isn't like her at all. It's usually in a very cheerful way and she always hugs me. I see her again later on the day and she's walking toward me so I start walking directly at her, she smiles and kind of avoids me when I'm infront of her and she gives out a very light chuckle. It struck me as completely odd. One day she's completely cheery around giddy with me and the next she's acting completely different.

Part of me just wants to ask her why's she's acting different, but I'm pretty sure it's not something I should do.

Any idea why this happens?

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably just another sh!t test. Continue greeting her as usual, show her that it hasn't affected you :yes:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she keeps doing it tell her: "I've noticed you haven't been as cheerful as usual. Is everything ok?"

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, next time you see her, stop at her her tracks.

Ask her how she is. Indeed, it could just be a test to see how much you care for her.

Perhaps she wants to take things further, or see if you have any real emotions developed for her.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe her nana died. maybe her sleep apnea is acting up and she just doesn't have the energy. maybe she missed breakfast and it's throwing her off. maybe her best friend's boyfriend said something mean to her best friend who told her about it two minutes before you saw her and she was trying to figure out why her best friends boyfriend would be just such a gosh darned jerk.

maybe you should be thinking about other things. seriously.

jayhood

Don Juan
Reaction score
its call flirting. She is doing the push and pull technique on you. Don't act like you are being affected by it. Don't ask her if there is anything wrong. Trust me, if her behavior does not make sense, it means she is playing games with you. So play back with her.

Here is something you should do. The day she tries to act giggly and open to you, avoid her. And the day she is acting cold, tease her for acting so shy.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ugly spitting image of a **** test. Don't let it phase you and you win.