Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acting like you have a girlfriend will get you a girlfriend

joecaholic

Reaction score
Let me get this right, when you go to a job interview, you dress nice, talk proper, act friendly-everything that says your right for the job. The boss thinks, "Hey, this guy fits the part well, so we'll hire him"; the boss doesn't think, "This guy is not qualified for the job, but we'll hire him just so he can improve." They look for the guy who shows that hes right for the job. The same is true towards women. Women don't go after the guys that look bummed out and single; they go after the ones that look like they're right for the job. I mean, why do you think so many married guys get hit on. This worlds a freakin catch 22! So when you go out, carry yourself like a man who has a woman. It's amazing how many women want to know what your really cookin.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too. That's why I wear a red Chinese silk robe, put powder on my face and a white wig. I have Playboy lookalikes approaching me all day offering to take nudie pics for me...

Other than that, you definitely have a great point. Kudos.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joecaholic said:
Let me get this right, when you go to a job interview, you dress nice, talk proper, act friendly-everything that says your right for the job. The boss thinks, "Hey, this guy fits the part well, so we'll hire him"; the boss doesn't think, "This guy is not qualified for the job, but we'll hire him just so he can improve." They look for the guy who shows that hes right for the job. The same is true towards women. Women don't go after the guys that look bummed out and single; they go after the ones that look like they're right for the job. I mean, why do you think so many married guys get hit on. This worlds a freakin catch 22! So when you go out, carry yourself like a man who has a woman. It's amazing how many women want to know what your really cookin.
I keep seeing posts like this.. but
Can you provide any CLEAR examples of how a person with a woman act?

Does this mean.. you don't show interest in other women? Please provide example. Im sure many here would appreciate this.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few examples that might work:

1. Most recent amazing sexual encounter "you had"
2. Or a recent crummy date because the girl bored you to death.
3. No whining about ex's PERIOD.
4. Being MOST upbeat as possible.
5. Busting her balls w/c+f.
6. Tickling her or push her when in public for no reason w/playful smirk.
7. Call her names like "brat, dork, nerd"
8. G/f names like "hey babe! baby, etc."
9. Last adventurious date w/girl. Story tell this VIVIDLY w/all your senses.
10. Cheesy as hell, but inventive romantic moment.
11. KINO, KINO, KINO! Don't be shy too touch her EVER!
12. Don't talk about your elite skills in HALO or how you're addicted to sitting on the couch watching Sopranos.

Take and use what you like, you don't have to say or do all if it's not you or completely true. Just seem like a real fun guy she couldn't be without and let her try to qualify herself to you because you're the PRIZE not her. She also needs to see your mysterious side, so be vague about some your experiences so she can put it all together in her head - they love making connections:

"ya... we had a great time, but you would never believe if I were to tell you... I swear to god that security guard could hear her and I..."

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joecaholic said:
So moron, what does your post have anything to do with your topic. Is that how you wrote your essays? "The theory behind the stupidity of George Bush" as your title and then your whole essay is dedicated to the theory of driving safely.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing goes for girls you already know,
you can lie to them and tell them you have a girl on the side.

For example:
she cancels on you for friday,
and wants to reschedule on sat. You say that you're going to dinner with ... "a friend".
Then if she asks who it is, just make something up.

They'll automatically be more attracted to you,
as long as you play it cool and don't brag about it.

Eventually you'll have enough girls around you that
won't have to lie anymore. Hence: Fake it till you make it.

It's really easy to do, just don't get caugh in your web of lies.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 2 reasons for what you said are

Social proof

and the fact that if you have a girlfreind you will be less lightly to chase other girls, you will give them less attention.

I dont think it has anything to do with you 'fitting the role'

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a penis, you "fit the role".