acting gay and getting girls

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a great advice from some girls.
They said that if you really just want to bag girls, try to convince them you are gay. They said that girls love gay guys because they want to try to change them back to straight. I talk to some gay guys about this and they tell me, yes they get some really hot girls trying to go after them.
What do you all think?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. How bout we stay like we are ... YES actually letting chicks know we like them.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me say for the record that if I thought smearing myself in peanut butter and dancing the charleston atop a pile of fresh hamster dung every morning would make me a better Dj I'd give it a shot .

Go give the gay thing a try and let us know how it worked. Incidentally did you hear this in recess or did someone whisper it to you during "Quiet Time"?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Let me say for the record that if I thought smearing myself in peanut butter and dancing the charleston atop a pile of fresh hamster dung every morning would make me a better Dj I'd give it a shot .

Go give the gay thing a try and let us know how it worked. Incidentally did you hear this in recess or did someone whisper it to you during "Quiet Time"?
It's actually true that girls like gayguys. They want todo everything from turn them to have someone they can talk to.

To the guy saying AFC is changing blahblah. If that was true most people on this site would be AFCs cause they are applying DJ techniques, systems and trying to be something they aren't naturally born so .. Haha?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you be gay you are "one of the girls".

I somehow doubt you will get laid by being a homo. At most you'll get invited to slumber parties and barbie doll parades. (However, if you want a gay man, call 1800-GAYTOY for a good time)

Reaction score
Be a man! Just being the opposite sex automatically makes you a candidate for a woman without doing anything -and now you want to throw your most valuable asset out the window and try to become a woman? HUH?

Also, have you no pride on how and what others may think about you in this light - being a fag is a disgrace and not a badge of honor!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
acting gay as a joke is really funny though... girls think its hilarious if you do it at the right time.. say when your in the mcdonalds drive thru :) It always gets a laugh
Heh, that always gets some laughs out of everyone in the car. I love to f*ck around with the guys in the Taco Bell drive through.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmmmm kay

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, first of all, stop listening to what girls tell you. They'll tell you they like gay guys because they do; they want a gay guy who will go shopping with them, who will listen to her problems, and who she absolutely won't have to worry about him coming on to her or trying anything. That' pretty much what AFC's do, and come across when they are trying to do "act" all nice in order to seek women's approval.

If you do that in order to get them to like you, she will think or say to you, "I'm glad you just want to be friends." or "I'm glad you're not like the other men who are just nice because they want me." Haha, that's pretty much you doing her the favor of putting yourself in the "Just Friend Zone."

By all means, all of you guys that agree with doing this, go do it and let the rest of us red-blooded males know how your little experiment goes. I rather learn from other's mistakes than from mine.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah

Try the best of both worlds. Be an understanding and considerate MAN. Like women and date the best ones. Dress well and keep yourself well-groomed. Stay in good shape. Anyone can stay in shape if they really want to. Ive been called metrosexual...hmmm At first I took offense to it. But still being unclear on the definition, I think it means being straight but dressing well and acting outgoing.

Reaction score
Congruency

Acting gay takes effort. You'll have to keep that up, and in no way is that easier than being congruent with who you are.

Be gay for two hours, and see how much of a drain you feel, unless you in fact like male butt sex. Be congruent with yourslelf for the same amount of time, not only will you be free of all that mental effort, you'll be more real.

Have to add, acting gay is ****ing supplication to your own penis and genetics. Respect the ****.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vonbock
I talk to some gay guys about this and they tell me, yes they get some really hot girls trying to go after them.
What do you all think?
It probably has more to do because these guys are pretty boys or very good looking, and less to do with the fact that they are homosexual. We all know women who complain that the very hot guys tend to be gay, or say stuff like "What a waste of a man." etc. Women are in denial sometimes, they dont want to see the obvious. Just like when they're in competition with another woman, the girl will always hear that voice telling her, "No way he's gay." "I wish he was straight." "He's confused, but with that kind of hunk, I can make him go straight." Very little to do with the fact that they're gay.

Now if it was an average looking man, gay or straight, who they weren't attracted to, do you think they would want to go through the hassle of changing him? Exactly! They would pass him up and just look for someone else they are attracted to. Yeah, hot looking gay guys and lesbian women always get hit on a lot by the opposite sex.

Last edited:

retrievher

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are going down the wrong street dude, don't even waste your time with that bs.

1) what if you start to like it? then your ****ed

2) what if they decide to test you and take you to a gay club?

3) what if they meet someone who is a guy, thinks like a guy, acts like a guy, and they decide to go out with him, but hook you up with this other gay guy they know?

that's just lame

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vonbock
I heard a great advice from some girls.
They said that if you really just want to bag girls, try to convince them you are gay. They said that girls love gay guys because they want to try to change them back to straight. I talk to some gay guys about this and they tell me, yes they get some really hot girls trying to go after them.
What do you all think?

I aint acting gay for NOBODY!!!!!!! Nor will I tell a chick that either!!!

You land chicks by acting like A MAN. You act like a gentleman and make her feel comfortable around you. If a chick feels like she has to rehabilitate a man, then she's nothing but trouble and is best left for the real fags and jerks so that she can have something juicy to discuss when she's around her girlfriends.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Changing who you are or compromising your character just to get with a girl shows how desparate and how much of a loser you are.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should become gay and give us a field report

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO YOU.

BE YOURSELF PLAYA, GAYS LIKE GAYS, NEVER LISTEN TO A WOMANS ADVICE WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING WOMEN EITHER, HOW WOULD THEY KNOW UNLESS THEY'RE INFACT GAY THEMSELVES.

ALSO NOTICE THAT THE MOST BUTCH OF GAY WOMEN, HAVE THE HOTTEST GIRLFREINDS. ONE OF MY VARSITY TEAM MEMBERS(TOP NOTCH LADY FREINDS) IS BI-SEXUAL, AND SHE GOT THAT WAY BECAUSE ONE OF THESE BUTCH'ES ACTED MORE LIKE A MAN THAN THE DUDES SHE WAS MESSING WITH AT THE TIME.

IF THE SITUATION CALLS FOR YOU TO CHANGE, THEN U CAN EITHER CHANGE, OR CHANGE THE SITUATION.