Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acting disinterested in a girl!

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i act dis-interested in a girl, will that be any help.
Like throwing some negs and acting totally dis-interested. the girl i am about to meet has Low IL.
what would be the best way to deal with this.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her IL is truly low, no amount of game will turn that around. You will just be two disinterested people, hanging out.

It's important to accept that you can't win them all---that's the whole idea behind the "abundance" mentality. Trying to "convert" a disinterested girl is something guys do when they have no other options and doubt their ability to generate new ones.

P

perseverance

I find being generally disinterested in a woman works very well. What usually happens to me is, I'll see a girl I'll treat her as I would anyone else and low and behold I peak her interest, but when I show interest, her interest lowers. You just can't win with some women.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl today and i acted normal didn't showed any interest,did some good DHV. didn't negged her. she invited me for a game, i said, i will join.
She seemed like weighing in on options. So this girl seemed like she takes things slow and gets to know someone better.
let me see what happens

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
If i act dis-interested in a girl, will that be any help.
Like throwing some negs and acting totally dis-interested. the girl i am about to meet has Low IL.
what would be the best way to deal with this.
I think the "secret" is to act interested without caring. Its ok to
let a girl know you're interested, but you GENUINELY can't care about any
reaction from her.

You can't pretend to not care, you really cant care.
Easy to say, hard to pull off, but its the holy grail.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
reaction from her.

yes. Yes. YES!

I was thinking to myself, "How are you supposed to get what you want if you're busy acting disinterested?"

You can make your interest known to a girl and still make it clear that she's not your entire world.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
reaction from her.

Good advice! Learn how to not care whether a single woman likes you or not. There will be others out there, right?

BTW acting purposefully disinterested in a girl in attempt to get her attracted to you will fvck you up. Things such as negs and disinterest are tactics you can play with to send someone mixed signals and joke around. In other words, they can be used to generate emotions and form experiences between you and a girl, but they don't make or break attraction. Attraction is a sum of all of your traits, not just being able to insult a girl. In fact, negs and showing disinterest are very dangerous because they can backfire and ruin the relationship you're trying to create with someone. You need to know (or get to know) your target in order to use these wisely.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maverick72 said:
But here is the catch. You cannot turn your feelings on and off for a girl. You either have feelings for a girl or you don't. I try to avoid the "caring feelings" as much as I can, but sometimes it gets the best of me. Other times, it feels great to go out with a hot girl knowing I could care less if I see this girl again because it puts me in the drivers seat. That is when I get laid the most.
Yeah, that's exactly true! What I've learned is that how you handle your own feelings and react with them can really influence your attractiveness and success as a man. I'm not saying it's not hard to do.