Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Act like it doesn't bother you??? What?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
U R Already Following Her Every Command..

U Told Her Off And Da Next Thing She Doez Iz Text U And Commandz U 2 Come 2 C HER When She Called. U R Already Starting Off On Da Wrong Foot. She Can Summon U Any Time She Wantz And U Juzt Jump And Coming Running Like A Dog With Itz Tail Between Itz Legz...we Already Know Where Diz Iz Going, Another Female With A Human Pet!
Prinze Royal Elite

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She seemed excited to see me, so we carried on a normal, friendly conversation. Then I said "I think you were supposed to call me a few times and I never heard from you." She apologized and tells me how busy she been and blah blah blah.

If a girl is really into you, she'll find a way to call, or at the very least text you to say hi, regardless of how 'busy' she is. It sounds like she might have lost interest, got bored, etc., so she stopped calling you.

She seemed excited to see me, so we carried on a normal, friendly conversation.

Those old sparks she felt initially probably came back after not seeing or talking to you for a while (hint, hint). I would take this opportunity to turn the tables and have her chasing me, instead of the other way around. Stay away from 'friendly', you want your interactions with her to be exciting and fun. Nobody gets laid from being friendly.

She sent me a text message today while she was at work, saying I should come by to see her.

Your response: 'I’m busy all day, call me when you get out, maybe you can stop by and visit me'.
Take control of the situation bro, don't let her lead.

Shouldn't you be a man and confront her when she does something you don't like.

Yes, each and every time, but be careful 'how' you get the message across. You don't want to come from a 'hurt' or 'vulnerable' position. You want to come from a 'strong' position. Hope that makes sense.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Kings_royalty said:
She seemed excited to see me, so we carried on a normal, friendly conversation. Then I said "I think you were supposed to call me a few times and I never heard from you." She apologized and tells me how busy she been and blah blah blah.

If a girl is really into you, she'll find a way to call, or at the very least text you to say hi, regardless of how 'busy' she is. It sounds like she might have lost interest, got bored, etc., so she stopped calling you.

Those old sparks she felt initially probably came back after not seeing or talking to you for a while (hint, hint). I would take this opportunity to turn the tables and have her chasing me, instead of the other way around. Stay away from 'friendly', you want your interactions with her to be exciting and fun. Nobody gets laid from being friendly.

She sent me a text message today while she was at work, saying I should come by to see her.

Your response: 'I’m busy all day, call me when you get out, maybe you can stop by and visit me'.

Yes, each and every time, but be careful 'how' you get the message across. You don't want to come from a 'hurt' or 'vulnerable' position. You want to come from a 'strong' position. Hope that makes sense.
I LIKE DIZ GUY..U HAVE A LOT OF WIZDOM AND MASCULINITY..
YHWH BLEZZ
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
I LIKE DIZ GUY..U HAVE A LOT OF WIZDOM AND MASCULINITY..
YHWH BLEZZ
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
Royal Elite... WTF???? lol it's kind of funny reading your posts, even though they don't make much sense, or seem to have any thought put into them.

Oh well, not going to complain. It's entertainment.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Royal Elite... WTF???? lol it's kind of funny reading your posts, even though they don't make much sense, or seem to have any thought put into them.

Oh well, not going to complain. It's entertainment.
ONLY MEN WITH BACKBONEZ CAN UNDERSTAND MY POZT. U R PROBABLY DA TYPE WHO THINKZ OF WAYZ 2 COME ON 2 WOMEN, OR THINK 'U GOT LUCKY' IF U GOT SOME, OR SOME HOW THINK A WOMAN IZ SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL THEN URSELF. I WOULD EXPECT U 2 UNDERSTAND, I WOULD EXPECT U 2 STAY IN UR LITTLE ROOM FANTACIZING ABOUT SOMETHING AZ TRIVAL AZ GETTING LAID INSTEAD OF HOW 2 TAKE OVER DA WORLD. PEOPLE DAT UNDERSTAND ME R HUE HEIFNER, ICE BERG SLIM, KING SOLOMON, HANNEBAL, NAPOLEAN. I C WOMEN AZ WHAT DEY WERE CREATED 4..GIFTZ FROM YHWH 2 ME 2 HELP ENHANZE MY LIFE..NOTHING MORE.
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
ONLY MEN WITH BACKBONEZ CAN UNDERSTAND MY POZT. U R PROBABLY DA TYPE WHO THINKZ OF WAYZ 2 COME ON 2 WOMEN, OR THINK 'U GOT LUCKY' IF U GOT SOME, OR SOME HOW THINK A WOMAN IZ SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL THEN URSELF. I WOULD EXPECT U 2 UNDERSTAND, I WOULD EXPECT U 2 STAY IN UR LITTLE ROOM FANTACIZING ABOUT SOMETHING AZ TRIVAL AZ GETTING LAID INSTEAD OF HOW 2 TAKE OVER DA WORLD. PEOPLE DAT UNDERSTAND ME R HUE HEIFNER, ICE BERG SLIM, KING SOLOMON, HANNEBAL, NAPOLEAN. I C WOMEN AZ WHAT DEY WERE CREATED 4..GIFTZ FROM YHWH 2 ME 2 HELP ENHANZE MY LIFE..NOTHING MORE.
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
Man, and I thought your posts sucked before. I guess you showed me how incoherent, illogical, and lazy you can really be :cheer:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Man, and I thought your posts sucked before. I guess you showed me how incoherent, illogical, and lazy you can really be :cheer:
ONZE AGAIN, ANOTHER SMALL MINDED IDOIT! BUT AZ I SAY IN LIFE THERE HAZ 2 B LOZERZ IN ORDER 4 DERE 2 B WINNERZ, THERE HAZ 2 B FOOLZ IN ORDER 2 B WIZE MEN, THERE HAZ 2 B CHUMPZ IN ORDER 4 DER 2 B MEN..SO I SIMPLY THANK GOD I AM NOT A CHUMP LIKE U AND OTHERZ WHO THINK LIKE U...1 THING IZ GURANTEED IN LIFE, SOME PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH ME, SOME PEOPLE WONT, DAT DA ONLY 2 POSSIBLITIEZ; AND I THANK GOD DAT WEAK SPIRITED BEINGZ LIKE U DONT AGREE OR ELZE I WOULD HAVE 2 DO SOME DEEP SOUL SEARCHING!
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
ONZE AGAIN, ANOTHER SMALL MINDED IDOIT! BUT AZ I SAY IN LIFE THERE HAZ 2 B LOZERZ IN ORDER 4 DERE 2 B WINNERZ, THERE HAZ 2 B FOOLZ IN ORDER 2 B WIZE MEN, THERE HAZ 2 B CHUMPZ IN ORDER 4 DER 2 B MEN..SO I SIMPLY THANK GOD I AM NOT A CHUMP LIKE U AND OTHERZ WHO THINK LIKE U...1 THING IZ GURANTEED IN LIFE, SOME PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH ME, SOME PEOPLE WONT, DAT DA ONLY 2 POSSIBLITIEZ; AND I THANK GOD DAT WEAK SPIRITED BEINGZ LIKE U DONT AGREE OR ELZE I WOULD HAVE 2 DO SOME DEEP SOUL SEARCHING!
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
Hahahaha, I have a feeling you won't be around here much longer buddy.:yes:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Hahahaha, I have a feeling you won't be around here much longer buddy.:yes:
AFTER SHOWING ME HOW WEAK A MAN U R DA ONLY QUESTION I HAVE IZ HOW DID U COME 2 DA CONCLUSION DAT I WOULD EVEN CARE WHAT U THOUGHT?
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
No, read that part again, I never pressured her into calling me. She OFFERED to call me. I simply was letting her know that it's not acceptable for her to tell me she's going to call and then not. I believe that this was just letting her know that I don't let girls get away with playing these games with me.
you did absolutley 100% the right thing, in this context.

You told her that sh!t doesn't fly with you, but at the same time you did it in a manner that says you don't really care about her, either.

It put you back in control in a very subtle and effective way.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
AFTER SHOWING ME HOW WEAK A MAN U R DA ONLY QUESTION I HAVE IZ HOW DID U COME 2 DA CONCLUSION DAT I WOULD EVEN CARE WHAT U THOUGHT?
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
Because I could just tell what smart, caring guy you are from the way you write your posts.... Sarcastically speaking

I showed you how weak I am? Show me how strong you are.:kick:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Because I could just tell what smart, caring guy you are from the way you write your posts.... Sarcastically speaking

I showed you how weak I am? Show me how strong you are.:kick:
SO U R ASKING ME 2 'SHOW U' SOMETHING WHICH MEANZ U WANT ME 2 'LEAD U' WHICH ULTIMATICALLY MAKEZ U DA 'FOLLOWER' WHICH HAZ BEEN CLEAR ALL NIGHT LONG. BECUZ NO MATTER WHAT I POZT U FOLLOW BEHIND ME 2 TRY 2 GET SOME SHINE BY COMMENTING ON MY COMMENT OR POZT; AND U HAVE JUZT MADE DAT CLEAR 2 EVERY 1 HERE. BUT U KNOW WHAT, SINZE I AM A LEADER BY BIRTH I WILL BE HONERED 2 'SHOW U' DA ROPEZ!
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I follow up your posts because its amusing to watch your reaction. Keep it coming.

Anyway back to the point of the thread. This ended up being an interesting topic to me, and thanks for all the replies. I like the posts that talk about confronting a girl in a more "assertive" way rather than in a way that shows what she has done truely affected your emotions. Lots of good responses, it brought some 'new logic' into this topic.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, when I was seeing her, she used to tell me she'd call me on a certain day or time, and never did, so that's basically what's going on.
This is not a matter of respect or disrespect. It's a matter of interest.

We "don't let it bother" us when a girl stands us up, because it does no good whatsoever to confront her.

The rule is, when a girl blows you off, she is OUT.

When it came to making a 60 second phone call to you she BALKED. What does that say about her interest in you?

I'd be amazed if this girl who can't find 60 seconds to call you now has 1 hour to make out with you (or whatever). Let us know how it goes with her. My prediction is that her interest is still low, but she'll string you along (because she does like you, but only as a friend.)

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
This is not a matter of respect or disrespect. It's a matter of interest.

We "don't let it bother" us when a girl stands us up, because it does no good whatsoever to confront her.

The rule is, when a girl blows you off, she is OUT.

When it came to making a 60 second phone call to you she BALKED. What does that say about her interest in you?

I'd be amazed if this girl who can't find 60 seconds to call you now has 1 hour to make out with you (or whatever). Let us know how it goes with her. My prediction is that her interest is still low, but she'll string you along (because she does like you, but only as a friend.)
Well, to tell you the truth I don't really care if it works out with her this time either. I figure 'You never know unless you try'. I really would have never even talked to her again if it wasn't for the unexpected meeting. Last time when I was seeing her, I never acted like it bothered me. So this time I just thought, what the heck, I'm going to see if I confront her if anything different happens this time. But I will keep you updated, thanks for the input.

dropit

Reaction score
Kings_royalty said:

What are some examples to illustrate this point? Specifically the last paragraph.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason people say don't let things bother you is:

NO SINGLE GIRL IS WORTH GRIEF. the whole idea of NEXTING is that no girl is special. if she doesn't behave properly - she's gone.

it doesn't bother you because she's nothing.

you're talking about still trying to get something going with this girl and how saying something helped. but the point is, screw it. there's nothing special about her that you should be giving her another chance.

not necessarily the best way to go under all circumstances but this is the REASONING that you were asking for.

delta

p.s. the more generalized version of the nexting concept is: EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE, BUT NOT ANY PARTICULAR SOMEONE.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
Danny, I just wanted you to know I didnt mean that your example was being a whiney b!tch, my mistake.

I was saying in general

:up:

Carry on
Thanks for clearing that up. The first time I read that I thought it was just another disrespectful answer, I read it again and now understand what you were saying. No hard feelings.