Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acne

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot get rid of my acne, even accutane isnt working that well this time around. Help!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, me too.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratisson said:
ya, me too.

its killin me, accutane used to clear me right up, nbw im still a mess. I have to resort to eating bland food 24/7 and no caffeine or alcohol watsover cuz they both make me break out like a freak. I have a great gf right now and i dont wanna lose her over this.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
pffft, if she leaves you over some acne she's not worth having.

edit: Drink a lot of water and eat fruit. That combined with facial wash every morning and night plus acne treatment should help.
Well if she consciously dumps me for that then yes shes not worht it, but i think its almost a subconscious thing, if get my horrible cystic acne back (which is worse than ur probbably imagining) she maybe not wanna care bout somethin so superficial, but deep down inside she is physically less attracted now and it will concinve her to leave me cuz shes not as exctied by me physcially anymore. Just my theory. My face gets all red and full of acne, everywhere, big ones and small ons at all times. I wouldnt wanna sleep with her or kiss her if she had that many, so i woudnt expect her to either.

Ill try the fruit thing tho, goin to lunch right now, gonna eat some salmon,veggies and fruit from the salad bar, thats gotta be good for the skin right?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I fvcking hate acne!!!!!!! mine was fvcking grose. Stop takeing acutane/antibiodics right now.
this is fvcking up your liver. Which actually makes your acne worse after your body gets imune to it. Thats the same reason alcohol makes it worse. And it fvcks up your body permanitly!

This is what I did to control it.
-Use benzac AC wash morning and night
-use centaphil clenser if your face gets oily during the day.
-illiminate stress and worry(even about your acne)
-get 6 hours sleep
-work out (clean with centaphil after workout)
-see a homoeopath. Don't be skepticial this sh!t is working for me
-eat healthy, drink water

Dude, I feel for you.

If you let it affect your confidence and talk about it all the time, your gf WILL find you less attractive. If you never talk about it or think about it you'll be sweet.
Remember women are more attracted to your personality than your looks. good looking guys are confident, thats why there good with girls. Not because there good looking.

Last edited:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Ok, I fvcking hate acne!!!!!!! mine was fvcking grose. Stop takeing acutane/antibiodics right now.
this is fvcking up your liver. Which actually makes your acne worse after your body gets imune to it. Thats the same reason alcohol makes it worse. And it fvcks up your body permanitly!

This is what I did to control it.
-Use benzac AC wash morning and night
-use centaphil clenser if your face gets oily during the day.
-illiminate stress and worry(even about your acne)
-get 6 hours sleep
-work out (clean with centaphil after workout)
-see a homoeopath. Don't be skepticial this sh!t is working for me
-eat healthy, drink water

Dude, I feel for you.

If you let it affect your confidence and talk about it all the time, your gf WILL find you less attractive. If you never talk about it or think about it you'll be sweet.
Remember women are more attracted to your personality than your looks. good looking guys are confident, thats why there good with girls. Not because there good looking.
What specifically does the homeopath do, or tell u do? I was thinking of getting a liver cleanse or colon cleanse. I also have a theory that drinking 2-3 cups of coffee every day messed up my hormones. I had acne in high school and college before i started drinking coffee but it wasnt as horrible as now. it was somehwat manageable, at least to the point where if i took care of it and ate somewhat healthy it would be minmal. But around age 21 i started drinkin coffee 2-3 times a day religiously. I read soemthing recently that coffee messes up ur hormones, thus producing more oil in ur skin cuz ur hormones are outta whack. Im gonna try stopping the coffee cold turkey and see wat happens. I mean im 25 soemthin aint right here if i have it worse now than at 16 or 18. My father had it but, his went away in his early20's completely. My sister has it into her late 20's but its alot better now. Its odd.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think the coffee is doing it. I just started drinking coffee for the past year and i had horrible acne even beofre it. The other thing is people are mentioning that they used some kind of special cream that helped it and i disagree with this statement. Different creams work for different people. Those over the counter creams like Clearasil and **** dont work for us. I think Accutane is our best chance of getting rid of acne and it doesnt even do a good enough job. Im 21 and im on my 3rd course of accutane. I think my acne is slowly getting better. The one thing ive notice is the redmarks that acne leaves behind, they take forever to go away and they just make u look like u got lots of acne. And then scarring is also another B!tch.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ya, the past 2 weeks i stopped drinking coffee cold turkey (because exams are done ) and it hasnt done anything to my acne.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratisson said:
oh ya, the past 2 weeks i stopped drinking coffee cold turkey (because exams are done ) and it hasnt done anything to my acne.
You will not see results for anything in under 3 months with acne.

keep off the coffee,tea(green is ok) and energy drinks are bad. Anyhing that has caffine.

Homoeopaths give u something that if given in large quantitys would cause acne. Thisway your bodys imune system has to work againsted it. It fixed my mums extreamly heigh blod preasure. and it seem to be clearing up the last of my acne. I will wright a report on it if I think It is worth it.

I'm so sick of people saying diet and lack of exercise causes acne! I eat the healthyist food ever, work out and do mma. But some foods can flare it up eg. boose, too much sugar and caffine.

good luck.

ps. laser theripy reduced my acne by 30%. it cost $2500 AU tho

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been taking acutane? I had a severe case of acne back when I was 13 or 14. I took acutane. The first few weeks I saw no difference. It was not till the end of the cycle did my acne start going away. And they left for good. No more. Now I'm 21 and haven't had an acne problem since.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah Acne can be fvcked up sometimes.

Man you guys use accutane like its nothing. Anything that can Cause hair loss and birth defects I stay away from. The philosophy of modern medicine destroy the problem with something just as destructive.

Go natural

-cut sugar
-cut salt
-cut milk, cheese

-get vitims A, E
-eat carrots
-flax oil 2 spoons a day
-healthy oils very important for skin
-stop touching your face
-use super mild soap
-don’t worry about it

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShyRyder said:
yah Acne can be fvcked up sometimes.

Man you guys use accutane like its nothing. Anything that can Cause hair loss and birth defects I stay away from. The philosophy of modern medicine destroy the problem with something just as destructive.

Go natural

-cut sugar
-cut salt
-cut milk, cheese

-get vitims A, E
-eat carrots
-flax oil 2 spoons a day
-healthy oils very important for skin
-stop touching your face
-use super mild soap
-don’t worry about it

I'm sorry man but good food is not going to make your acne go away. I'm the healthiest person I have ever meet. I'm not trying to brag but it's true. Everything you listered there I do religiousy. My acne was soo bad I could spray the mirror with puss and I could smell the bacteria.
Some people think it's a defect in your geans.

As for acutain some people go on that there whole life and still have it bad.

antibiotics cut it down a bit but fvcked my body up and I felt sick all the time and had to quit weights and mma while on it

laser cut it down also

now it still looks ugly but it is knowere neer as bad.

I really don't whant to, but I will be going on acutain soon(6month waiting list to see a dermatoligist). Hope it dosent affect my MMA. I know it will fvck me up but I'd rather be happy young in my prime.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to get rid of acne permanently is to change the chemistry of your skin. If you have extra oily skin, you in turn will have acne. While there are a lot of temporary treatments, do you want to be doing these all the time? To my knowledge theres 2 ways to change the chemistry of your skin.

1. Time (As you mature)
2. Acutane (Must complete the dosage - results sometimes take up to 2 - 3 months)

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, if you can afford it, get a laser surgery. its like called "something thermage laser surgery", not sure exactly, but if you ask a dermatologist, he/she can clarify it for you. The procedure costs around 2grand per treatment, and usually consists of 2 to 3 treatmeants.

Most people go with N-Lite laser surgery, which costs about $200 - $800 per session. Different prices in different areas, so dont count on my figures.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i get acne and good results from women, how?

i learned to combat it and keep it down so it is hardly noticable, you cant really get rid of it apart from accutane (not the herbal cra* they sell, the stuff from a derm.

Ok this is how to reduce and cut out acne to almost nill.

I will make this a free post when poeple have the respect to post positive feed back from the results and forumla i am going to post for you.

You must follow this to the letter.

You need to go out and buy:
Vitamin tablets:
vitamin B5 its called pathothenic acid'
you need to take about 1gram + a day of this, the theory is it helps break down fats in the system so they get flushed away better.
Vitamin C about 500-600mg
Vitamin A 100% RDA
Vitamin E 100% RDA
Omega 3 oil capsule high strength about 1gram or at least 500mg
Cod liver oil 100% RDA
Antioxident formula, to help your system.

The above vitamins are available from ANY vitamin shop and there are loads every-where, it will set you back around 20quid (about $25-$30) and will last you about 3-4months so thats less then 5 a month to look good.

Ok you also need to cut out sh** from your diet.
this means:
No hydrogented Vegatable oils, this is pure cra*, you will find this in ALOT of stuff, cut it out NOW.
MSG, monisodium glutamate, which is also very bad as its like concentrated salt, cut it out now or miniulise it.
cut down on sugers, refrain from eating cra*.
Absoultly no SODA or POP none at all, this stuff is pure evil.

Drink water and at least 3-4 cups a day, you may not be thirsty but once you start putting proper water in your system your body will want it more and will want to have more water.
Alternativly drink refreshing teas and avoid caffeine as much as possible.

Ok thats your diet, this stuff is easy to do.

Your body is screaming out for help, acne is a sign your having a very bad reaction to the cra* that is going in your system, listen to it.

BUT.

It cant stop there, the above is simply to help get your body healthy again.

To treat ACNE this is what you do.
(make sure you do the above)

Go out and buy:
Benzyl peroxide cream 2.5% or 5% you dont need higher.
Jojoba oil.
Ethymicin cream (you can pick up a brand on the net called eryacne which has 4% eythamicin cream in it)

The above stuff will cost around £15 ($23 or there abouts).
And will last about 4-5months.
jojoba oil is available from any health shop so get some when you pick up your vitamins, the other creams are available from any chemist, ask at the counter DO IT.

Wash your face with none alcholic face wash, you want the face wash to be simply as pure as possible.
Once washed, pour two drops of jojoba oil into your palm, then add a small squeeze of both creams and mix it all in, untill it is a pale white paste.

apply it to your face.

The creams work in killing the bactaria that causes spots, whislt the oil (this is essential) works by carrying the creams into the skin BETTER and also tricks your face into thinking it is producing sebium, one of the causes of acne.

NOW, if you want to ask any questions just post here BUT i refuse to help anyone who has not done the above to what i posted.

Getting rid of spots and acne is essential to do, dont make excuses, find the money and do it TODAY.

I guarantee you will see an improvement in a matter of days and in two weeks your spots will be going or fading.

Also one biggie, make sure you get at least 8 hours sleep a day, if possible!

If you suffer from sever ACNE then i suggest you see a derm ASAP and do the above, it is safe to do with any regime as it is pure stuff goinging into your body and NOT antibiotics with side effects, so you can even do accuzine too if you wish.

Last edited:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
How long have you been taking acutane? I had a severe case of acne back when I was 13 or 14. I took acutane. The first few weeks I saw no difference. It was not till the end of the cycle did my acne start going away. And they left for good. No more. Now I'm 21 and haven't had an acne problem since.

on the beginning of the 5th month, its ends in a few weeks. It's actually made alot of pregoress, i just had this eruption last week which freaked me out. I forgot to fill the prescripotion for xmas and i ended up missing 5 doses and i got a breakout from it. accutane really does work, i just know frome xpereience that my acne will be back in about 8-10 months.