Acne!

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea haha this is a off the wall question but i consider myself a farley good lookin guy but ive been havin a pretty bad problem wit the whole acne deal now was j/w if thats gunna effect anything as long as i keep my game right .

dnscache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I used to have it bad too. I've had some pretty damn hot chicks though so don't worry bout it. Don't let it bother you and you'll be fine.

And get a prescription for 100mg Doxycycline it works miracles.

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.acne.org and order the Benzoyl Peroxide. the guy says to use it during the day but i only used like during the evening close to bedtime.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
k thanks guys j/w yea im sure it isnt a big deal now cus i stayed up half the night last night reading a bunch of articles tried so new things and now i got this girl hanging wit me on saterday. but i did get my friend to order me some proactive cus everyone i know who has used it worked so yea:kick: <---icon rocks

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
VSTbeserk said:
www.acne.org and order the Benzoyl Peroxide. the guy says to use it during the day but i only used like during the evening close to bedtime.
Wow, that's weird you mentioned that--I've had really bad skin issues in the past and a dermatologist put me on Benzoyl Peroxide and some Tetracycline pills to take care of some nasty staph infections (painful gigantic red bumps full of puss i got)...In fact my game was nonexistant for a period where I had one on my chin...nasty nasty stuff.

But yeah, I've been on Benzoyl daily for about a year now, the stuff is incredible. Inflammation of the skin is toned down IMMEDIATELY and in about a week you see crazy results. Highly reccomend it.

Top Bottom