Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acne and Cardio

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that when I do cardio workouts such as running, sprinting, aerobics and such I have an acne breakout. If I refrain from cardio and just lift weights I am fine, no acne what so ever. Does anyone else have this problem or any tips on how to treat/overcome it?.

Thanks

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to let your sweat dry.. wash your face after workout with whatever face wash you use...

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a little towel with you, wet your face with any water source avaliable, and dry it up. Like what sonik182 said, don't let it dry up, cause I've had the same problem as well.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing here. i usually wash my face twice during my workouts.

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people use their hands to wipe the sweat off their brow. This is a BAD idea. Your hands are dirtier than hell. A clean towel is a good idea.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have the same thing!

Originally posted by bigforearms
A lot of people use their hands to wipe the sweat off their brow. This is a BAD idea. Your hands are dirtier than hell. A clean towel is a good idea.
Yeah. Use your shirt before you use your arms or your hands! This was a problem for me until I started either ignoring the sweat, shaking violently enough to shake if off, or using my shirt to sop it up.

Don't use your hands, shy from using your arms. Do not use your hands.

Also, Where is it that you're doing this "running, sprinting, aerobics and such"? If you're weightlifting indoors or somewhere with relatively low humidity or "particles floating around in the air" count ("PFAitA"-count;)), this could account for your lack of flareups when lifting weights. I found that when I'd do my dirtier runs (the ones out in the sub-Kenyan dryness/dirtiness of the Indian Reservation), or when I'd run downtown or somewhere where there were a lot of cars about, I'd have more pimple action than when I'd run through the forest or out somewhere in the countryside.

(How very long-winded and verbose of me!)