Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acid

theproject

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of us who are "experienced"....I would suggest that you do alot of cardio and sauna at least once a week to get that garbage out of your fat cells.

Peace

:eek:

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee you're the one percent of all the people on this board who do acid. Stop posting these retarded drug posts, go to erowid.org for all your concerns and shut up. I've posted on like 5 drug posts and you guys don't get it.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...

I agree... thanks for teaching people how to get rid of it, but my recommendation is: STAY OFF IT!!!!

By the way, thanks for correcting my English crackhead, always good to listen to a guy with an AA from a JC.

MVPlaya
Haas School of Business - UC Berkeley Class of 2007

PS. What type of retarded advice is it to tell a man to see a prostitute. There are much better ways to feel good about yourself. By the way, have you ever been with a prostitute, crackhead. Oh yeah, I saw your post. I was just surprised that if you were telling the truth, why you would look at hookers as the answer. I think he would feel dirty before confident. But, Frank answered it the best himself: "MVPlaya, I do not take everything posted in this thread as gospel. So do not worry that I follow everyone's advice." The man understood himself how stupid your suggestion was.

Cheers!

Last edited:

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go look at my response to the post you punkass little pseudo intellectual b1tch

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
temper, temper...

By the way, I'm 6' 2" & 195, I'm not that little.

Cheers