Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

achieving a higher closure rate question

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys my game is taking these huge steps forward but what's even worse is the reputation my buddies give me. They all see me as this awesome player because I can number close once a week in front of them. I even had one guy buying me drinks all night at the bar just so I could show him how to walk up to a girl and get a number.. Basically this project is to get more girls into a rotation than I currently have and expand my social circle..

A piece of advice for all of you who live in rural areas.. MOVE TO THE CITY TOMARROW.

I can kiss close almost every girl I talk to now.. Its like my special ability. LOL my sticking point though is converting it to sex. Now don't get me wrong I get in trouble for the bed hitting the wall at three in the morning from my room mate at least once a week but I do not have the consitancy that I would like.. (Any pointers???)

A typical interaction usually goes like this.

Me "Hey girls hows it going"
some stupid game like thumb wrestling or something (I think style actually watched me do it and stole it...LOL for those of you who have heard the DYD interview)

The girls love it anyways
Laugh Laugh Laugh..Talk talk talk
I posted my big analysis in the tactics section

Me "Hey come her a minute"
Her "OK" (ATTRACTION is high at this point so shes comming 9/10 times)
Isolation
"More small talk blah blah"
Me "Hey come here pointing at lips"

kiss close
then I usually say
"hey public place quit taking advantage of me"

Out of isolation hang out usually for the rest of the night but when its time to go home its like 50% they run off with thier friends 50% there place or mine with a 80% converstion once were at the place sometimes I just can't get anything to happen on a first time but the second so far has been 100%

As far as the instant venue change lots of time im out with friends and I am there to have fun with them so the girls usually join in.. High social proof because of my friends all good buddies and some hot GF's to.

How do I go about getting a higher conversion rate????

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
higher conversion rate depends on the girl my man... You will not always find a slut!

Your deep, but why only the sex?

You can find yourself a girl, you can weed out which you will have sex with...

Numbers work at first, but your clearly past that... Now you have to work on the pick and choose part... This is where it gets tough, fun over fantasy bull****...

But thanks for the free drink method, I have no clue why I never thought of that....

I want to get free money from a person, a girl can do it by giving near any guy what they don;t have.... THEIR ATTENTION.

Hmmm maybe I should play an evil ploy and sarge a whole night without spending a cent than see how much I can have in my wallet in the cab ride home while laughing... damn I want the cab to be packed with hotties for a ***** Pushers Party.

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments man..
Beyond that im still young so Im not looking for anything serious right now. I have alot of high quality women in my life as friends that I use for maybe more the "talk with girl" side of things and I honestly may be just looking for the lay but not a slut.. I like the challenge a nice girl presents..

Anyways thanks again man
best of luck 2 ya
JBG